AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC states "We woke up" and she's gone. I woke up my sons we looked everywhere in the house.
We woke up then he states he woke the boy's up. Who was We?

I had no qualms whatsover, that it would be explained away as a language thing.

In any language, people know the difference between being by themselves and being with a person/people. Sergio was self-correcting again. The discovery of Isa missing, imo, is not exactly the way Sergio is explaining it. Of course, this is my opinion.

It is possible that becky and sergio are covering for someone else.

BBM

Well, I have a story about that. In 2009 (I was a member here under the name 'Shelby') there was a baby missing named Shannon Dedrick. Her babysitters name was Susan Elizabeth Baker. That name looked farmiliar to one of our posters, this woman had been a suspect in the disappearance of her 3 year old stepson, Paul, in 1987. LE was contacted and the baby was found, alive thank god, in a wooden box under her bed. She was in good health. Paul was never found.

The poster would have seen the babysitter's name in many potential places, since it was discussed in MSM and that's the source for 99.99% of the cases that get discussed on WS. She had a crime happen to her and in a coincidence shared a babysitter in common. The fact that she was also a member of WS is not what solved the case. She remembered her own babysitter's name when she heard the name again, and reported it to LE.

If someone saw a potential perp's name mentioned on CNN, or FOX or on an AP Newswire, for instance, and they remembered that name and then reported it to LE, I don't think anyone would consider those outlets as "solving cases." Those outlets disseminate news.

Ok, off to my day job (Super Mommy). :hero:

If anyone has any questions for me or requests, I am happy to go back and take more pics or whatever. Maybe the locals can meet up at 5 guys, then form an information posse. (It's hard to observe whilst safely driving, fyi.) Gali, Paxi, Pieper, BWilson? Anyone?

Thank you. I've enjoyed your insights as a local, and pictures help me understand logistics. I was very interested in your comment last night that there seemed to be a public walkway that was close to the neighbor's window. I would like to see a picture of that area, if you are able. I'm beginning to wonder if her statement regarding the voices and dogs at 6:30 have any relevance to Isabel's disappearance, after all.
TIA

What if..................................................

Whatever happend was a tragic accident... But because of the prev CPS charges against them they decided to say she was abducted as to not loose custody of their two boys.

Just a thought.

the entire thing about calling 911 kids running and looking and dad so calm on the phone and SAYING she was ABDUCTED makes me feel this was rehearsed!

JMO

Still catching up .....

BBM - I am not sure what else he was supposed to say. I know my kids were not wanderers if they were missing in the morning I would immediately think kidnapped or abducted (2 different words but many don't know the differences). I admit he was calm but at the same time he was deleivering answrers to questions, imo he thought she would be found any moment, mum had been called, kids were looking, police were on the way. Calm as he may have been he may also have been on a cell phone looking around still.

moo

Whatever CPS was looking at in December! Something happend back then we do not know what ..but it could be a reason for the family to say she was abducted if an accident had happend..

If there were charges there would be records. So it is safe to assume there were no charges imo

I believe the builder info is on the assessor's site (could be mis-remembering), but that site appears to be down today. Figures. LOL

Yeah, luckily I got there this morning before their outage.
They did announce it on their site. It will be out until tomorrow. They said it was due to some kind of elecrtical outage ...

electricf.gif

I copied what was asked for first though

If there were charges there would be records. So it is safe to assume there were no charges imo

And CPS didnt even talk with Sergio in December.

Since LE said it was a minor incident I dont think there was much to it at all.

One of the kids could have gotten a legitmate bruise from playing sports and a teacher saw it and wanted to make sure it was just a typical accident.

IMO

And CPS didnt even talk with Sergio in December.

Since LE said it was a minor incident I dont think there was much to it at all.

One of the kids could have gotten a legitmate bruise from playing sports and a teacher saw it and wanted to make sure it was just a typical accident.

IMO

Wow...this wouldn't bring CPS to their door ...JMO

Ohhhh ok, this I understand. I was requoting JohnQPublic last night. Yep, get everyone up to speed so that it doesn't carry on longer than it needs to. :banghead:

Yes, ma'am! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right - kind of. It is voluntary as in he signs it and legally has not LOST custody of the child. In my case, it was either the parent signed it or CPS would take the child immediately and start proceedings against parent. The parent had to do certain things while they had given up custody. But 4 times that parent came around with papers saying they had custody and I had to call CPS (until the paperwork arrived). To LE it doesn't matter that there is a temp order - he can actually go in and take the boys any time he wants (because he still has parental custody) BUT that would no doubt led to something bigger.

It is a difficult thing to explain in print, especially when I am trying to disguise my case and the parent involved - I'd be happy to explain privately if I have not been clear :)

GF, No worries,and no need to explain.Was a foster parent for emotionally fragile children for 20 + years.Familiar with the legalities...IMO he pretty much did have to agree. Otherwise CPS may well have taken the next step to remove the remaining 2 kids from the home...JMO

CPS contact in Dec. + voluntary agreement with CPS to not be near children = something hinky. IMO

If the CPS contact was not related to the Celis family, why would they not come out and say that? IOW, some ppl have suggested maybe CPS contacted them re: something RC witnessed re: another family. If that was the case - why wouldn't the Celis family say "The CPS contact in December has nothing to do with our family"?

We just don't know if what happened in Dec. is related at all to the decision to keep Dad away from boys now.

In trying to come up with why they would want him to stay away from the boys now - even without that contact in Dec, the only thing I can think of is either someone threatened Sergio and his boys would be in danger if they were around him -- or -- they think he was trying to influence his boys story of events.

I would be so happy if Isabel comes home unharmed. We need to trust that LE must know what they're doing.

This has nothing to do with this case, but more to point out the hard job LE has in Arizona trying to control crime. I wondered if anyone else saw that this mother and her sons, eight sons, were busted in Chandler for runninga heroin ring that may have been supplying the prisons. I won't post a link, but it's in today's news.

DO NOT discuss posters that are not here or moderation in the the threads. This is a TOS violation that will be enforced.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads