AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for those logging on in the morning...I (and some others) believe that a reference from an LE source that the reason for the call(s) was "Minor" was meant to describe the calls/visits by TPD...not CPS...especially since LE stated very firmly that they would not be talking about the CPS visit/call. JMO

lol I have already made it clear what the december visit by CPS was about a few pages ago and what the recent CPS issue is BUT can't exactly state it as a fact on here.

Yes, for those logging on in the morning...I (and some others) believe that a reference from an LE source that the reason for the call(s) was "Minor" was meant to describe the calls/visits by TPD...not CPS...especially since LE stated very firmly that they would not be talking about the CPS visit/call. JMO

Also for those logging on in the morning .. good luck and lots of good stuff to read for the last 8 or so pages. Hate to see what I'm going to miss, but must call it a night myself. G'nite all !

Sadly I think this case is cold, the last 4 threads we have been hashing and rehashing the same things. I have been here long enough to realize that with out any new news this case is going to slowly fall down on the list of missings. LE has to release something soon or intrest in this case is going to go away. I mean look at what we know, Isa went to a game , came home had her hair braided went to bed, dad slept on couch, mom goes to work, dad finds isa gone, screen in yard, dad asked to stay away from other two kids. Everything else we dont knowand you can only talk about those few things for so long. LE is hardly even searching... WHY???LE is going to have to do something soon or public intrest is going to go away, and if Isa is still out there that is the last thing we need is for the public to lose intrest.

I do have one question, why was RC talking about and defending her hubby at a candle light vigil for her missing daughter, did she even say anything about Isa at all??? I just feel that if she wants to defend or speak on behalf of SC she should hold a press confrence or do an interview not bring up her hubby being wrongly accused at an event for her daughter I'm just sayin....seems inappropriate to me, and I cant shake the feeling that RC doesnt know more.

This vigil for "Isabel" really bothers me. It sounds like it was more for Sergio.

lol I have already made it clear what the december visit by CPS was about a few pages ago and what the recent CPS issue is BUT can't exactly state it as a fact on here.[/Q

Without crossing any lines in respect to specultion/jmo/moo?cya... Was your "speculated" scenario mentioned above based on personal experience?

(snipped for space)

I do have one question, why was RC talking about and defending her hubby at a candle light vigil for her missing daughter, did she even say anything about Isa at all??? I just feel that if she wants to defend or speak on behalf of SC she should hold a press confrence or do an interview not bring up her hubby being wrongly accused at an event for her daughter I'm just sayin....seems inappropriate to me, and I cant shake the feeling that RC doesnt know more.

I just posted the same thing lol, but seriously, WTH?

lol I have already made it clear what the december visit by CPS was about a few pages ago and what the recent CPS issue is BUT can't exactly state it as a fact on here.[/Q

Without crossing any lines in respect to specultion/jmo/moo?cya... Was your "speculated" scenario mentioned above based on personal experience?

As TPD would put it... I am unable to confirm nor deny that statement at this time.

I need to say g'night to all...
I normally have a good hunch early... on that usually rings true. Not this time. I have been teeter-tottering so much! Three weeks ago I finally allowed my dh to get that puppy he hasbeen hounding me for...i thought it would be good to scare off strangers and boogie men. Then I stayed up late one night researching f&f connections...then back to stranger, family, drugs, stranger again, cartel...etc.

But tonight I am going to bed with a pukey sick rising in the back of my throat. I have avoided thinking this because I wanted to give bod and dont really want to believe that kind of sickness even exists.

sounds like you are a empath? I am too, from the very start as soon as I saw sc I could tell he was lying. The mother doesnt look frantic either. so either they are envolved and know shes safe and thats why they arent frantic or she was harmed and they know what happen. Its hard to believe they could actually think shes really missing and not show that much emotion or concern. I would be going door to door searching.

Smooth, The neighbor said that she had heard RUMORS about "cartel involvement ". IIRC, she di not mention that there were lots of people coming and going from the Celis' home.She said that she would sometimes see them having a family cookout outside . I do not recall her saying that she suspected drugs or anything like that.She seemed to say that she really didn't know them that well. She had been living in her mother's guest house,for what,about 8 months ?

Going from memory...JMO

Thank you very much for this.. :)

Repeating myself, Maybe someone in the family will see this and pass it on.

I know one thing, if I were RC,right now,knew that I was 100% NOT guilty,with my 2 other children,all the support I currently have ETC, I would set the world straight and start talking and answering questions, like she said "I would bring it on".
At least correct rumours if thats what they are, she has NOTHING TO LOSE!
At this point shes the only one that can do this, she needs to do it now :moo::moo::moo:
WE ALL WANT ISA HOME :please::please::please:

what´s wrong with that mother?
she seems more concerned/worried about defending her husband as
what Isabel might be suffering????
well..,is it more important to defend your hubby while it is all about Isabel,
her mom doesn´t even know how dangerous the situation might be for her daughter?
I do no believe the abductor took her away from her family just to offer her a better life!
IMO he might be a pedophil,murder,just a sick guy and all what BC is doing is worrying about SC
wow, is it me ? am I wrong?
my little boy was abducted at age 3, this happenned in 1979,Ißven´t ever seen him again,my whole life I´ve been searching him, you get nuts,paranoid,you don´t get a life and I see this mother so calm,no traces in her eyes she can´t sleep, she looks so normal IMO
Heidi, mom of missing Dirk Schiller
sorry for my english :what:

Regarding the CPS issue here's what I think from looking at court records... In December a Warrant was served for JM at the residence and it took 2 attempts to serve the warrant on the first visit to serve the warrant parents maybe were not home at the moment and left with the 14 yo in charge and it was probably for something stupid like the dad was down the street at his mothers or ran to get fast food or something stupid plus it was December they could have been out Christmas shopping and the stupid process server put in for CPS Flag for check-up ... it's AZ and they can be stupid like that... I've heard of dumber reasons for CPS being nosey in Tempe... This most recent issue however it's safe to assume while police were at the home investigating for evidence pertaining to the abduction, thier warrant was not for drugs or paraphernalia and something was found or seen in the search. Since the search warrant was not for drugs and there was no grounds for probable cause to be looking for drug items and it was seen or found in the privacy of thier home that evidence is not usable in court to charge him with a crime BUT it's not something they cant mention to CPS and cause them to look into it. You can't charge someone for things unrelated to your warrant.

Just bumping for the folks who didn't see this last night.

Thanks John for all the local info you are providing.

My attempt @ transcribing Sergio's sister's statement, as recorded by Tucson News Now, KOLD/KMSB:

"Sergio has never [pause] directly communicated with CPS before last Thursday. Facts have become so distorted that he was accused of animal abuse when he went to the courthouse three weeks ago to get an extension on expired dog tags."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18560280/celis-family-clarifies-cps-involvement

After sleeping on it, this statement has become basically meaningless to me. It doesn't deny that CPS contacted other family members, it doesn't say that the issue had nothing to do with SC. It could just mean that he was absent from home when they came and being difficult if they attempted to contact him by phone.

If there was any issue with the CPS concerning the family, why wouldn't he want to directly contact them to set things straight?

I'm not surprised Becky and Sergio haven't been ruled out. How could they provide an alibi? :waitasec: I'm trying to think of a missing child case when the parent were home and they were ruled out. Anyone?

Also, to beat that poor dead horse:

Hawke said it would be inappropriate for police to discuss the state CPS case. She referred media to the state agency.

Police have gone before to the residence where the Celis family lives. Hawke said she did not know the nature of the calls. "They're very minimal. When I do a check of the residence, there virtually is no contact there prior to most recently," Hawke said.

She said she could not provide the specific dates when police responded to the Celis home.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_910228ae-c75d-52bd-b1d0-10f3ea7b14ee.html

This sounds to me like she's saying there was only a minimal number of times when the police went to the residence. I don't take it as her confirming that the issues were minimal, when they did go.

I don't believe there has been any mention of JM at the vigil last night?? .. of course I could be wrong and someoneplease. Correct me if so..

On a totally different note that I've still yet to find out.. if anyone knows or has a link to the neighbor having totally changed her original statements about the Celis family being a quiet normal family and not seeing people coming and going from their home...to the statement about suspecting drugs were involved at thehome and even possibly drug cartel connection..

TiA :)

I don't have the link but the way I recall it, I don't consider her changing her statements. She said there had been local speculations of cartel involvement, but she didn't say that she had any personal knowledge or observations pointing to such goings-on.

Your post made a thought come to my mind. If the abduction of Isabel was done as a revenge for something then that could also explain why CPS has separated Sergio from the two sons. Maybe the CPS order is to protect the sons from any futher revenge plots. Just a thought, and based only on the speculation that the abduction is a result of a revenge plot. MOO

If someone wants revenge on SC and is prepared to hurt his kids in order to do so, I don't really see why they couldn't or wouldn't hurt his kids while they're living with their mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump