AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the US Marshall's are used in a case like this? I know they are involved in this case.

Marshall's are Federal Government so they can help to charge people with a Federal crime. In this case, TPD cannot arrest anyone that has committed a federal crime.

I've thought over and over in my mind the same thing. The only thing that makes sense to me is that CPS said you can voluntarily agree to no contact, or we will take you to court and have the children removed from both of you.

Right, but if you are INNCOENT of what CPS is acusuing you of, wouldn't you tell them go ahead, I have done nothing wrong?

Off Topic for just a moment, I can't figure out how you all got those avatars up there like you did, I have mine but it's not showing, so I must be saving it in the wrong place. Any ideas? When you click on my profile it's there but not here when I post?

Right, but if you are INNCOENT of what CPS is acusuing you of, wouldn't you tell them go ahead, I have done nothing wrong?

Probably not because that would mean hiring a lawyer, waiting for a court date, waiting for CPS to get their stuff together to make a case against you - all with your children as wards of the state.

The voluntary order usually comes with things the parents has to do - if they slapped their child in a fit of rage they may be asked to attend anger management classes or parenting classes - if they are doing drugs part of the oreder may be rehab.

It also, once again, gives CPS a chance to get proof of the accusation.

Yikes I'm new here so I don't want to get attacked, but yes, I would. I would also be begging for my child on any platform I could find. In my mind I've tried to rationalize the parents behavior. They are an odd pair. :moo:

Yikes I'm new here so I don't want to get attacked, but yes, I would. I would also be begging for my child on any platform I could find. In my mind I've tried to rationalize the parents behavior. They are an odd pair. :moo:

:Welcome1: jump on the :rollercoaster:

Off Topic for just a moment, I can't figure out how you all got those avatars up there like you did, I have mine but it's not showing, so I must be saving it in the wrong place. Any ideas? When you click on my profile it's there but not here when I post?

Did you upload your picture under Setting and Options "Edit Avatar"?

USER CONTROL PANEL:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/usercp.php

EDIT AVATAR:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

then use a URL or upload from your computer....

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

your avi may not show if too big :)

I know in other cases US Marshalls were used to help rule out the sex offenders.

Hmmm it sounds like to me this woman is trying to promote her own blog which she conveniently includes in the post.

yup. that is exactly what i said somewhere in the past on this thread :giggle:

her blog then copies the originating comment (w/ link) which is on the comment section of a blog not allowed to be posted here....

The Pima County Assessor's site does list their records for 5602 E 12th St. as a 1 1/2 story home with no garage. It's apparently wrong. LOL.

Yes, Soul2Soul discovered this early in the case.

However, there is a floor plan that is more accurate that I posted the link to back thread.

You can find this floorplan by clicking the "Images (PRC, Maps, Photos)" link top center of the listing page for the Celis home.

Here is the direct link to the more accurate square footage/floor plan at the county

http://www.asr.co.pima.az.us/web_images/asrt/PUBLIC/APEX/DATA/12803/0990-1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member