AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st .pdf 90 pages...

see yall in a few days...... :floorlaugh:

ETA....as i start to dive in reading.....in all my forensic, investigation & cj classes I took...I can not begin to describe how flippn anal my professors were about making sure we took good notes.....

Oh, maybe I am more rambling than anything searching for any kind of theory.

The DUI in 2002 would be about the time the youngest son was born. I was just mainly noting that they had a lot going on, but I think DUI are more serious when there's either a pregnancy or a newborn around - I guess because it indicates drinking is a bigger problem. It's probably just me, but that would have been the least likely time in my life for over drinking.

Thanks for the added info on the Gma. I've had financial hard times so I don't look down on anyone for that, BUT I never bought a house for nearly half a million. I k now houses have gone way up and we live where homes are expensive, but that is still a lot of money for a house. I am being judgmental when I say I think they made poor judgment and bit off more than they could chew (unless it would come out they had some inheritance or something). I don't think you get that far in trouble in just a couple of years unless you had some huge catastrophe, you were living beyond your means, or some income source unexpectedly dried up?

The second half of my post was an entirely different topic, sorry. The docs released said someone claimed the Celis had someone previously living in their house, I thought they said the guy owed someone money - but I can't find the quote now. Some posters were asking how that could possibly be connected to Isabel's disapearance so I gave a wild theory.

ETA BTW AND OT
Did you jump up and down at the Tammi charges?

Back to your post

I think that in general, houses on this side of the country cost a little more than most other places...
Thanks for the explanation.

Here's the thing I think about. It is just as likely that some of these reports were generated from speculation about rumors on the internet, than generated from someone who is actually close to the case.
That accusation about JM is all over the internet. Did it come from someone close to the case, or did it come from speculation?
I do know that Lt. Pacheco made a point of stating that they checked out every lead, and many were false leads based on speculation from internet rumors. He stated this in a presser on May 5. I wish I had a copy. All I have is my live transcription on a previous thread lol

Yikes Coach Mark T. he will have some explaining to do. :) Poor guy, his statement is part of the record.

I thought the examiner and gather were not allowed here as MSM links, unless written by Isabelle Z. (?), one writer Tricia had approved. Yet these sites seem to have crept back in to many cases on a regular basis...JMO

Isabelle Zehnder is the only "Examiner" writer that is allowed here.

I am not a fan of her writing or the Examiner though, but she is allowed here.

JM has a jeep.

The truck mentioned by news media found in one of the police reports was an "uncle's" truck, not the cousin's car.

No addresses are included in Arizona public records, so I am not sure how this could have been stated.

I do know that I have searched records of all kinds for many different people not just in this case, but in the Gabriel case, and have never seen any addresses. I wish.

Wait a sec .... John Q said the address of the warrant was to the Celis home. I actually asked for clarification. From my understanding the way John was writing was that he had seen it.

It's not that I don't believe you, just that I was told it was that address cause I had to say that NG *spits* got it right.

If you list your address as 123 smith st and mail is sent for you to that address then that is legally your home (even to the point that if someone is overstaying a welcome and you want them out you have to get an order to have them evicted)

Gosh I feel like the kid that was not invited to the party. Cant figure out how to download pdf on android so I can transfer to pc. No internet today.

ETA BTW AND OT
Did you jump up and down at the Tammi charges?

YES!!!! I hope she gets a long time in jail.She's truly despicable and more dangerous than a lot of people think
Back to your post

I think that in general, houses on this side of the country cost a little more than most other places...
Thanks for the explanation.

Here's the thing I think about. It is just as likely that some of these reports were generated from speculation about rumors on the internet, than generated from someone who is actually close to the case.
That accusation about JM is all over the internet. Did it come from someone close to the case, or did it come from speculation?
I do know that Lt. Pacheco made a point of stating that they checked out every lead, and many were false leads based on speculation from internet rumors. He stated this in a presser on May 5. I wish I had a copy. All I have is my live transcription on a previous thread lol

Yeah, I thought at the time JM wasn't in the media because the family might have told him to cool it not because he was then hiding.

You know I always wonder in these cases if stuff gets talked about on the internet and then it becomes a tip (sometimes this is good, but often, I think it is a rumor that someone feels compelled to report as near fact - so who knows!).

Wait a sec .... John Q said the address of the warrant was to the Celis home. I actually asked for clarification. From my understanding the way John was writing was that he had seen it.

It's not that I don't believe you, just that I was told it was that address cause I had to say that NG *spits* got it right.

If you list your address as 123 smith st and mail is sent for you to that address then that is legally your home (even to the point that if someone is overstaying a welcome and you want them out you have to get an order to have them evicted)

JohnQ said it, but nothing has shown up that is concrete for any of us to look at to prove JM lived there. There was no address listed as far as the public records search to say where the warrant was served.

Hopefully we will see something that will confirm this as fact. IMO

What has been helping when a document dump comes out and information is shared, to put the page number of the info being mentioned and which PDF file it is located in.

If this is of public record, it is simple; Point me to the public record.

I have not seen any addresses provided in any Arizona public records in cases, ever. JMO
I have looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members