AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh seriously, there needs to be a place where we can post all revelant info.

I know, right?

I wish we could sort interesting facts into folders according to hot topics in the case...
A folder for timeline, a folder for searches, a folder for extended family, etc.

Packet 2 page 67 search of grandparents house. Back at Isa's home LE tells the family not to discuss the case with each other or anyone else

I can never go through any thing in a linear manner from begining to end ... so, packet 5 (5.12), it appears a man went into Famous Footwear at the mall. The woman working there thought he was acting like he was going to steal something and like he was high. He saw Isa's flyer and started talking about her disappearance and said he was ????'s uncle.

He said the parents didn't do anything to her and that the situation hits close to home because he has children. He said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that is why she was taken. He bought a pair of shoes. Security etc. followed him out and he got into a large with truck with big wheels and a lift.

He came back to do and exchange. Name on coupon was Danny Cline - LE contacted him and he denied making the statement the store clerk claimed he made and said he hardly knows the (Celis) family, but his fiancee is related to them. He had heard rumors JM was staying with the family and owes someone money.

Danny threatened LE with gun because they were looking around!

JM doesn't have job, cousin think he is dealing drugs, and he did live with Celis till recently (4/23 is date of interview)

More about it in attachment

<mostly paraphrased by me>

VERY INTERESTING. In that pdf there is a statement from a Mastromante family member, saying that Justin ' was probably dealing drugs.' AHA. There is the connection I was wondering about.

New thread coming right up. Hold on to your hats. I will close this one in just a minute.

Salem

And she erroneously reports "two boys were turned over to their biological mother &#8211; Sergio Celis' ex-wife." We know Becky is bio mom and not Sergio's ex wife.

So they got it HALF right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member