Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Salem, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GutFeeling!

GutFeeling! Verified Expert

It is nothing to do with this case Jules :) Have a look on the news sites in Tuscon, it is all there. came from downstairs, they had closed streets off to search close to the Celis home, for a man - some of us followed it - but unrelated :)

2. Jules71

Jules71 Well-Known Member

Nevermind. I figured it out. I was thinking about the incident that went down today that had TPD flying overhead.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

3. Jules71

Are you saying a guy from today - <modsnip> that could be found in an article of Tucson's latest crime today- has a mom on bellevue who had her place searched?

4. Jules71

Ok thanks. I know about that. I just thought someone was saying it was related to the woman who had her apt searched and the son had not been seen for 3 days.

5. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

Time said "hoosegow"! snorting out loud :floorlaugh:

6. Jules71

Sorry I am still confused. Are you saying the guy in this incident has a mom who lives on Bellevue whose place was searched in Isa's case? http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18647371/police-looking-for-attacker-who-slashed-womans-throat

7. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

8. callyn

callyn Well-Known Member

:laugh:New verb! ...maglighting

9. Ransom

Ransom Former Member

Question: Should I not post links (from MSM or pressers) that refute/clear up what the speculation(s) is based upon?

10. pieper4

pieper4 Active Member

:head spinning:

Teach me to leave for the day.

11. JDB

JDB Tybee you will never be forgotten

Behave yourself lady :woohoo:

12. WhatsupAZ

WhatsupAZ New Member

And you didnt miss a darn thing. I followed you downstairs, and checked back and forth. Thanks for scribing during all that. I was praying so hard!

13. GutFeeling!

I know one of the mods will answer you but I think you help by posting something to alleviate speculation. Certainly saves time and often opens more discussion.

14. GutFeeling!

It is sad when this thread goes dead :( Just makes me think this case, like so many others, won't ever be solved.

15. callyn

callyn Well-Known Member

You read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing .

16. GutFeeling!

I was actually IN your head ..... spacious around here LOL _ I jest I jest

17. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

There are witness statements that allude to Becky "working many hours" or that she "worked a lot". As a nurse, I would assume that Mrs. Celis worked three or four twelve-hour shifts per week. Did Becky always work the day shift? How many days/hours per week did Sergio work at the dental office? Was he a full-time employee, or did he work only part-time? Did he work mostly during the day, or did he have evening work hours?

If and/or when both parents were working, who looked after the Celis children? Was the 14-year-old son expected to care for his siblings when both parents were at work? If so, how long had the oldest child been charged with watching his younger siblings in the absence of their parents? Did Becky and Sergio have anyone besides family members caring for the children when they were at work or socializing? Who drove the children to school since they didn't attend neighborhood schools that were walking distance from their home?

I'm not sure that the LE documents that we've seen thus far answered any of these questions or whether or not the answers are important in the grand scheme of the case, but I still don't have a clear picture of how this family lived from day-to-day. :moo:

18. AzDaisyCrazy

AzDaisyCrazy Inactive

I don't have answers to all of your questions, but I do recall that SC and BC spoke about aunts and uncles that would pick the kids up from school if they were unable to do so. They spoke of this during the "couch interview".

19. GutFeeling!

I would have thought if they were social people (SC and RC) we would have heard more from friends etc - and more friends would have turned up to help search rather than relatives we heard about - they just seemed really busy with their kids.

Are dental offices open of an evening? Wish mine was lol

20. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Very good questions, BDE.

If mom is working a 12 hour shift, someone needs to be caring for Isabel. The boys are pretty capable of doing homework and making a frozen pizza if need be---but somebody needed to look after the 6 yr old during those times. I am curious if Sergio stepped in to do all of that, or if an aunt or babysitter did those things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.