AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know-I am starting to think nowadays that most crimes are drug-related in some way-selling, using, mixing, missing-gahhh!
How did this society become so drug-reliant anyway? Ask the Greatest Generation how they did it.......they.... just.....did it-rolled with the punches.

Check into alcohol consumption statistics. Remember Prohibition? It wasn't for a lack of demand that AA was founded in 1935.There was also widespread marijuana, cocaine, amphetamine, ether and heroin usage.

Consider how much easier it would be to conceal drug use today if there were no blood or urine tests available.

The more things change, the more things remain the same.

All the above I agree with. BUT ... if the kid(s) are out playing or down the street, visiting their grandparents or carpool dropping off the older boys, etc ... how do they get back into the house IF the courtyard gate locks from the outside? :waitasec:

Hope that makes sense?

It looked to me like the garage door has a keypad on it.

Here in the midwest, it's common for families to use their garage to enter the home. A keypad with an automatic opener makes it easy and the area around the door into the house is a good place to pause, shed wet or dirty shoes or clothing, etc.

It looked to me like the garage door has a keypad on it.

Here in the midwest, it's common for families to use their garage to enter the home. A keypad with an automatic opener makes it easy and the area around the door into the house is a good place to pause, shed wet or dirty shoes or clothing, etc.

Show me where there is an outside door keypad? LINK? something? There is an inside door (inside the garage) to the inside laundry room. I've seen nothing of an outside garage door keypad. TIA.

The family is at the Command Center frequently and at all the events that we arrange to keep Isa’s face in the public eye
http://bringisahome.com/faq/

But they weren't at the car wash-so that should be most. I am sure they were actively searching during that time :)>

Many of the media interviews that the family have participated in have been shown only on local television or are not available on the internet.

I must have missed some of the interviews. Probably becaue i don't live in AZ.
BBM
You mean the parents missed the opportunity for the big buck$? It's all about the $$$$$$$. <sarcasm>

Show me where there is an outside door keypad? LINK? something? There is an inside door (inside the garage) to the inside laundry room. I've seen nothing of an outside garage door keypad. TIA.

I tried looking. I don't know if there's a media shot of the garage door shut up close. In every video and still I checked, I couldn't detect a key pad.

We have the video where the neighbors enter the yard when the Celis' are not home during those first few days of Isa missing.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T52K_9nh58E
@ about 1:50 we see the wall on the door side with no obvious key pad.

I have also attached some screen captures of the garage area... I am not sure what to look for as far as a key pad, though.

Attachments

• celishomegarage.jpg
    celishomegarage.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 29
  • frontofhome.png
    frontofhome.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Neighbor%20Front%20Gate.bmp
    583.8 KB · Views: 28

I've gone through the collected links around the time I thought I remembered seeing someone enter the garage using what looked to me like a keypad and I can't find it.

I was sure I'd seen someone walk up to the side of the garage door and then the garage door opened but I just can't find it.

It either doesn't exist or I've mixed it up with another case.

My deepest apologies.

Every day I check this thread hoping there has been a break. I am thinking LE has so much info that it might be time to go over it all once again and look for that one clue that wasn't fully investigated. There has to be something. Especially since Isa had to have been transported from that house.

Honestly, I think that this cartel business is a dramatic rumor started to take attention away from the actual perpetrators of the crime. It's just not believable in this case. EVIL is banal. This case is pedestrian. That is not to take away from Isa or negate the need to know what happened (I'd say find her, but I think she's dead, finding her is finding a body). But it's to say that in the end, the "story" is one heck of a lot simpler.

Every day I check this thread hoping there has been a break. I am thinking LE has so much info that it might be time to go over it all once again and look for that one clue that wasn't fully investigated. There has to be something. Especially since Isa had to have been transported from that house.

Do we actually "Know" when Mom left the house that morning? I wonder if there's any sort of security camera film showing this.

Do we "Know" that Dad and Isabel stayed late together at the ball park, picking up (hence, the family came and went in 2 cars.)

Has the ball park been investigated by LE, including checking bats, etc., for blood . . .

I wonder if they ever spoke to the couple who had been driving Isabel to school.

As I've noted before, I'd like to know if Isabel's "signature earrings" were in her room, I'd like to know exactly what she was wearing to the ball game, including shoes, and if those clothes are missing.

I've gone through the collected links around the time I thought I remembered seeing someone enter the garage using what looked to me like a keypad and I can't find it.

I was sure I'd seen someone walk up to the side of the garage door and then the garage door opened but I just can't find it.

It either doesn't exist or I've mixed it up with another case.

My deepest apologies.

Which side?
If you have any other details at all that you can provide, I can search.

Which side?
If you have any other details at all that you can provide, I can search.

I think there may be a confusion about this because of footage shot from outside the garage - showing police etc going into the home through the interior door-pressing the garage door button on the right?

The family were all together at the park, and went home together according to the coach who stated that SC helped him pick up the bases after the game.

We know that RC arrived at work for her early morning shift.

LE has shown me no reason that they did not investigate everyone known to this family and everywhere they had been that Friday evening.

Yeah, I know, right?!? He turned hard and brought the Westies crashing down. Mostly. There are still some vestiges in the Longshoremen's union and the Theatrical Stage/Teamsters, but *nothing* like in the heyday. Something about the desert brings us many former mobsters.

And Henry Hill died today/last night. Another interesting WPP character. I'd actually like to meet Featherstone. At least as portrayed in the book, he was an interesting character... and not in the typical "" way. Almost like an abused spouse?!?

ETA: Jimmy Coonan was the Westie's leader. Featherstone was his "second" and lackey/enforcer.

Yep.But you know who was the real boss of the Westies ? Cissy Featherstone,Mickey's better half... LOL

FWIW, the only keypad or something close to that was when they went into the garage, and then on the wall, right of the door, something was either entered or touched either giving them access to the door that leads into the house or perhaps close the garage door. I never saw the garage door go down once they went into the house.

I think there may be a confusion about this because of footage shot from outside the garage - showing police etc going into the home through the interior door-pressing the garage door button on the right?

Where is this footage?

FWIW, the only keypad or something close to that was when they went into the garage, and then on the wall, right of the door, something was either entered or touched either giving them access to the door that leads into the house or perhaps close the garage door. I never saw the garage door go down once they went into the house.

Could they have been pushing the button to close the garage door?

Was this when they brought the family in to question them in the home again?

I would like to view this footage, if you can remember anything else.
I am looking while I ask...

Could they have been pushing the button to close the garage door?

Was this when they brought the family in to question them in the home again?

I would like to view this footage, if you can remember anything else.
I am looking while I ask...

What I recall, the only time I saw anyone touch something on the right of the door was when the older boy entered the garage. I don't recall SC touch anything when he went in, but he could have.

I never saw the garage door shut. Perhaps he reached for a key to open the door.

IIRC, NG showed that film on her show.

What I recall, the only time I saw anyone touch something on the right of the door was when the older boy entered the garage. I don't recall SC touch anything when he went in, but he could have.

I never saw the garage door shut. Perhaps he reached for a key to open the door.

IIRC, NG showed that film on her show.

Thanks Patty!
I found the version on JVM...he's pushing the button to close the garage door. We can see the garage door start to shut as soon as he pushes the button.
We can actually see RC do this as well at the front of the video.

Isabel Celis' parents questioned - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member