AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all the posts (since there are 25 threads). Has this video been discussed? Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube There is someone to the left of the screen (the person shows up light but you can see them moving around) and someone suggested it looked like they were removing a screen and hiding when the 5 teenagers were walking around. This parking lot is supposed to be 1 block from Isabel's house. Does anybody know if that is where her house would be. I read somewhere that that part of the video was not shown on the news (the left side of the screen). Focus on towards the top left of the screen and you will see someone moving around.

I haven't read all the posts (since there are 25 threads). Has this video been discussed? Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube There is someone to the left of the screen (the person shows up light but you can see them moving around) and someone suggested it looked like they were removing a screen and hiding when the 5 teenagers were walking around. This parking lot is supposed to be 1 block from Isabel's house. Does anybody know if that is where her house would be. I read somewhere that that part of the video was not shown on the news (the left side of the screen). Focus on towards the top left of the screen and you will see someone moving around.

Never mind! I just read that this video is actually from the wrong day.

It's November 12. Are the search warrants going to be released soon? Any word from locals on this would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know why RC is in Newark, NJ? She posted on FB that she is there hoping to get Isa's "face out there". Why Newark?

Does anyone know why RC is in Newark, NJ? She posted on FB that she is there hoping to get Isa's "face out there". Why Newark?

Someone is probably paying for an interview there...think of it as a vacation. :\

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Someone is probably paying for an interview there...think of it as a vacation. :\

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

What media outlets are located in Newark? Maybe a local NJ network...But why would they want to interview RS?

Jaded (former) NYer in me... when I think of Newark, I think of Al Sharpton. Media-wise, Northern NJ and NYC share outlets. 1010WINS radio; 880 CBS radio, WABC TV, etc. The newspaper is the Star Ledger/NJ.com online. Maybe she has family in Newark? Why anyone would head into the post-Sandy mess right now is beyond me...

It's November 12. Are the search warrants going to be released soon? Any word from locals on this would be greatly appreciated.

The never-ending question. :) I just emailed one of the local reporters asking this same question. We shall see.

The last 90 days were up at the end of August so it would be the end of November I think when the next 90 days would expire.

Jaded (former) NYer in me... when I think of Newark, I think of Al Sharpton. Media-wise, Northern NJ and NYC share outlets. 1010WINS radio; 880 CBS radio, WABC TV, etc. The newspaper is the Star Ledger/NJ.com online. Maybe she has family in Newark? Why anyone would head into the post-Sandy mess right now is beyond me...

Why would any of those stations interview RS? Most of them are located in New York, not Newark. No media outlet is going to put their "guest" into a hotel in Newark if they are located in NYC. I am from NJ...They are not going to talk about a months-old no developments case from Arizona. I would more likely to believe a national network (if she was in NYC)...but a local NY/NJ station? No way.

But I don't think the parents are getting paid for interviews anymore.

This is a little out there but Joe Tacopina has an office in Newark NJ. He represents Lisa Irwin's parents. Around that time Bill Stanton showed up too...the PI. Hopefully I'm just over thinking & RC is there for a fundraiser or something. :D

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/

Stanton I believe is in NYC.

OT: I'm not sure where to post this, but since I'm currently following the Isabel Celis missing thread, I'll share it here.

I suppose some might find humor in this holiday commercial, but I'm not amused. For any parent who has "misplaced" a child while shopping, it is a frightful experience! My DD and I were separated briefly at the mall when she was in high school, and I thought that my heart was going to explode with fear :eek:

Julie's kids Sears commercial Nov 2012 - YouTube

I'd would think if you hope to get your childs name out there, you'd plaster your fb with why you are goinng to Newark NJ? jmo

I'd would think if you hope to get your childs name out there, you'd plaster your fb with why you are goinng to Newark NJ? jmo

I don't do FB and don't know what RC's entry says, but is Sergio with her or did she go to Newark alone?

I don't do FB and don't know what RC's entry says, but is Sergio with her or did she go to Newark alone?

It doesn't indicate that SC went along. Just says "Just arrived to Newark, here to get Isa face out there. May God help us and this be a good thing" from Monday. But as of 14 hours ago, a new post from Tucson went up on her page, so it looks like she may be back home already? Or someone else posts to her page...

:noooo:For me, if Joe Tacopina is involved it will helps cement what I have been speculating on who is involved. Remember they just wanted everything to GO AWAY & they laid low. Is LE getting close, putting the heat on or will we see some fundraising scheme? :eek:

^ Joe Tacopina tends to make headlines, especially when he hasn't been in the news for a while. If he met with the Celis', I think we'd know about it. :moo:

Call in the useless help with the hype?

I agree...not many people are going to NJ/NJ or CT unless on a volunteer humanitarian missions or in big giant electrical truck convoys since Sandy.

so much widespread damage - not much vacationing opportunity. I go with the Tacopina hypothesis. Good call!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...rs-newark-bay-after-sandy-cripples-plant.html #ewww

Besides flooding- no power- human effluent in the water- it being a natural disaster- Newark and Vacation is kind of an oxymoron. Just sayin'

I looked at Rebecca's post on FB...I'm pretty sure she meant she had arrived at Newark AIRPORT not that she was specifically staying in Newark, NJ. The location of her "Just arrived" post is Elizabeth, NJ and that's where the airport is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419