AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other cases are there where there was a child abduction from home with a dog present?

Thanks!

Jessica Lunsford
Danielle Van Dam
Lisa Irwin
Shasta Groene

Many, many more. Really, the dog thing is a red herring.

Sure would love to know if Isabel's mother checked on the children when she woke up or before she went to work.

What other cases are there where there was a child abduction from home with a dog present?

Thanks!

OMG there really are too many to think of them all but I can think of two or three off the bat.

1. The Greone case- inside were two large dogs. One an aggressive pit bull and another large dog. Duncan said all they did was whimper and get up under the kitchen table and stayed there as he mudered the three family members and kidnapped Dylan and Shasta.

2. Lunsford case- Jessica had a dog that was in the bed with her at the time that Couey came into her bedroom and took her out and the dog never barked.

3. And I believe the Van Dam's also had a dog but yet Westerfield was able to come into their home and go to Danielle's bedroom and take her out of the home.

I know there are more but Im tired and cant think of them right off the top of my head.

Dogs inside a home do not always save children from being abducted.

IMO

this whole BSU thing just is so creepy.. if they got a hit from all three dogs.. well the three types are
1)tracking
2)unknown scent discrimination
3)HRD

and all three have been "helpful"... will I hope dog number 3 (hrd) was helpful in not alerting :moo:

Sure would love to know if Isabel's mother checked on the children when she woke up or before she went to work.

I would too, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say she didn't.

this whole BSU thing just is so creepy.. if they got a hit from all three dogs.. well the three types are
1)tracking
2)unknown scent discrimination
3)HRD

and all three have been "helpful"... will I hope dog number 3 (hrd) was helpful in not alerting :moo:

I think he said this morning that they got "information" from all 3 dogs. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong, but I don't think he said a "hit" or an "alert" from all 3 dogs.

Jessica Lunsford
Danielle Van Dam
Lisa Irwin
Shasta Groene

Many, many more. Really, the dog thing is a red herring.

For one dog, I'd say yes, but more than one...I don't think so.

I think he said this morning that they got "information" from all 3 dogs. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong, but I don't think he said a "hit" or an "alert" from all 3 dogs.

Right, like gitana pointed out, information could be gathered in the form of a non-hit by any one of the three dogs.

I wonder if Isa and the dogs are bilingual. I know it sounds funny, but my dog is bilingual in English and sign language.

Right, like gitana pointed out, information could be gathered in the form of a non-hit by any one of the three dogs.

that is what I was trying to say (but not so eloquently :) thank you surfie

I wonder if Isa and the dogs are bilingual. I know it sounds funny, but my dog is bilingual in English and sign language.
my dog is bilingual: we got him in germany and he "speaks german" and a little english. (he does much better with deutch and keeps me polished on my skillz)

I am wondering if they kept the dogs in the garage at night instead of the house.

For the locals, what is the main structure of the homes like the Celis's - concrete etc., etc.

They would do that anyway. They will ask them who their friends are and what type of work they do and their habits and Isa's habits .......like did she play outside often... where did the family go for fun and play..did anyone in the neighborhood take up special time with her...etc.

They are trying to get a feel of what this predator's profile is and the family can give them valuable information that would assist them...

IMO

Respectfully edited. In that case, would parents, other family members, etc. be interviewed separately? I'm reminded of cases when we've seen parents refuse to be interviewed individually. :moo:

Respectfully edited. In that case, would parents, other family members, etc. be interviewed separately? I'm reminded of cases when we've seen parents refuse to be interviewed individually. :moo:

They have already interviewed the parents separately for several hours from previous reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member