Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
marking my spot

Heh! I think of a dog lifting it's leg every time I see someone marking their spot on the thread. An alternative is to click on the top of the thread where is says "View First Unread". That will take you to where you left off.

Sad situation for Isabel. If only dogs could speak.

Tucson police continue their investigation into the Isabel Celis case. Her remains were found last month in rural Pima county. TPD is being tight-lipped about where she was found, and how they came across her remains. News 4 Tucson's Lupita Murillo went to the Phoenix area to talk with a private investigator who spent years searching for Isabel. It's a Crime Trackers report you'll see only on 4.

"Find me" is an organization based here in Chandler. The founder is a retired federal agent who has a team of volunteers who look for missing people. They've also been searching for Isa from the beginning.

"I believe there are two people involved and I provided the Tucson Police Department with that information," says Kelly Snyder.Snyder is now a private investigator.

"One of the individuals was a relative. He left the state and left everything behind." On Friday Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus said the remains were found in rural Pima county.

"I do have sources that have provided information in the Pima county area. I haven't been able to track that down yet, there's some interesting areas in Pima County, 30 plus miles from where Isabel went missing .

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35061334/...sabel-celis-still-following-leads-in-the-case

The Tucson PD's media relations sergeant stated that Isabel was found in Tucson.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 10.38.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 10.38.36 PM.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 442
Sergio and Becky said two of their dogs were inside with Becky and in kennels. Only the BLIND and DEAF dog was allegedly left outside. Their neighbor's interview contradicts this.

The neighbor who was awakened by male voices outside her window at 6:30 am said, “I also noticed their dogS (the Celis’ dogS) were barking.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxGd8GcEyRw

It was during the night, while the family slept. No one heard sounds, not even from the dogs — two in kennels in the master bedroom, and one, age 17, who was deaf and blind in the back yard. This is what the child’s parents, Becky and Sergio Celis, recalled last week from their midtown home where they relived the disappearance of their only daughter……
http://tucson.com/laestrella/ciudad/isabel-celis-vanished-years-ago/article_0e040a88-6dc9-5fde-8887-41e9862f886f.html

This is very informative. Becky could have let the dogs go outside in the backyard when she got up for work, before the neighbor heard more than one of their dogs barking frantically. These dogs that slept in the master bedroom seem much more alert than the 17 year old that's deaf and blind and was in the backyard when the crime occurred. Sergio went into the bedroom he shares with his wife at 5 am, and although he didn't say he did, he too might have let the dogs in the kennel outside in the backyard. This would explain why the neighbor heard all the dogs barking.

The neighbor states in a second interview that the Celis' dogS were barking at 6:30 am and it was a different kind of barking. It was a frantic barking. (It is daylight in April in Tucson. The sun arose at 5:49 am).
[video=youtube;x-1gFSQ3ot0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1gFSQ3ot0&t=22s[/video]

I wonder if the men who the neighbor heard talking that morning contacted the police?

I wonder if the men who the neighbor heard talking that morning contacted the police?
I hope so because according to Moore's Security Solution's surveillance video, they didn't remove Isabel from the window.

In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel. Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31971686/newly-released-video-shows-celis-home-on-night-of-disappearance

Tucson police continue their investigation into the Isabel Celis case. Her remains were found last month in rural Pima county. TPD is being tight-lipped about where she was found, and how they came across her remains. News 4 Tucson's Lupita Murillo went to the Phoenix area to talk with a private investigator who spent years searching for Isabel. It's a Crime Trackers report you'll see only on 4.

"Find me" is an organization based here in Chandler. The founder is a retired federal agent who has a team of volunteers who look for missing people. They've also been searching for Isa from the beginning.

"I believe there are two people involved and I provided the Tucson Police Department with that information," says Kelly Snyder.Snyder is now a private investigator.

"One of the individuals was a relative. He left the state and left everything behind." On Friday Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus said the remains were found in rural Pima county.

"I do have sources that have provided information in the Pima county area. I haven't been able to track that down yet, there's some interesting areas in Pima County, 30 plus miles from where Isabel went missing .

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35061334/...sabel-celis-still-following-leads-in-the-case

Kelly Snyder's partner, Don Baldwin, is...uh....interesting.

The other individual whom Kelly Snyder (the Celis’ private detective) referred to still lives in Tucson. Snyder spoke to him on three separate occasions.

Dan Baldwin helped Snyder start "Find Me." He uses Pendulum Dowsing, a way to find answers normally not available to our senses.
Three years ago he did a (pendulum dousing) map on the Celis case.
“My last (pendulum dousing map) report was that she was physically alive in Tucson," said Baldwin. "That's been years ago. At the time, I had (pendulum dousing map) reports that she was being moved around from location to location.”
Baldwin said he got exact addresses and GPS coordinates. He did this all from his workspace.
Tucson Police say they checked one of the locations and found nothing. Yet, Baldwin is convinced Pendulum Dowsing works.
http://www.kvoa.com/story/28132093/crime-trackers-private-investigator-believes-he-knows-who-the-suspects-are-in-the-celis-kidnapping

Apparently Kelly Snyder (the Celis’ private investigator), who is a founder of Find Me, is a psychic detective with paranormal psychic abilities.

Find Me: How Psychic Detectives from Around the World Have Banded Together to Find Missing People
https://www.amazon.com/Find-Me-Psychic-Detectives-Together/dp/1891724096

Sheriff admits psychic detective group, Find Me, was no help.
http://web.randi.org/swift/sheriff-admits-psychic-detective-group-was-no-help

This is...uh...fascinating. Here is the list of the psychic detectives in the agency that Sergio and Becky hired to find Isabel. Click on the names and read the profiles. I wonder why 1/4 of them don't list their last names?
https://www.findmegroup.org/news/

If these males did not take Isabel at 6 am, she was taken earlier when everyone in the house was fast asleep and their elderly dog who can't hear or see was alone in the backyard.

I don't think the person or persons who took Isabel stood outside her bedroom window and had a conversation.
All the videos and surveillance cameras close to the Celis House that were operating that night seemingly haven't provided any substantial clues which is disappointing and unfortunate.

Imo, this crime took place in a 'wink of an eye' and much earlier. A physically fit, athletic person could easily jump the fence, remove the screen, pick up a sleeping child, climb out the window, and exit the property in less than a minute. The backyard is small isn't it? Whoever did this was in and out of the bedroom in record speed.

Sergio didn't describe what Isabel was wearing in the 911 calls I listened to and the 911 operator didn't ask what she had on. Do five year olds wear diapers to bed?

Perhaps Isa's parents were in the habit of waking their daughter up each night and taking her to the bathroom so when someone picked her up or woke her up, she automatically got up and went with them when she wasn't fully alert.

Isabel attended school and was out late Friday night so she was likely in a deep sleep and groggy when she was removed from her bed. Her father asleep close to her in the family room, didn't hear anything.

Apparently Kelly Snyder (the Celis’ private investigator), who is a founder of Find Me, is a psychic detective with paranormal psychic abilities.

Find Me: How Psychic Detectives from Around the World Have Banded Together to Find Missing People
https://www.amazon.com/Find-Me-Psychic-Detectives-Together/dp/1891724096

Sheriff admits psychic detective group, Find Me, was no help.
http://web.randi.org/swift/sheriff-admits-psychic-detective-group-was-no-help

Well-known Valley medium Allison DuBois visited the Celis home just weeks after the parents woke up to find their daughter missing.

DuBois, who was the focus of the television series Medium, said she gave the family a detailed profile of the person she feels knows more than they're letting on, who she describes as an extended relative or family friend.

"I never got her leaving Tucson, I'll say that," DuBois said. "I never got her leaving Tucson, so I believe she's still there."

She hopes people in Tucson stay on top of clues as time passes and lips loosen.

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/2533735...that-could-lead-to-break-in-isabel-celis-case

FOOTPRINTS FOUND AT THE CELIS HOME

R. CELIS: And the door is locked to the outside. They have to have jumped over the fence. I don`t know what they did.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: For someone who`s a little bit taller than I was, they might have, you know, longer legs and be able to reach and catapult themselves over this wall.

GRACE: If somebody decides to break into a house that`s got a five-foot- plus wall fortification around it, and if they are taller than you and if they get on top of that meter box, then they can get in.

In another report, an officer details how a set of footprints was discovered on top of a small electrical box at the rear southeast corner of the Celis home. The footprints appeared to be from a "Wolverine brand work boot or similar type shoe."

Three matching boot prints were discovered in the soft sand or dirt about 5 feet south of the electrical box. Crime scene units processed the prints.

K-9 units also discovered possible matching prints on top of a gas meter on the west side of the house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/17/ng.01.html

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

If these males did not take Isabel at 6 am, she was taken earlier when everyone in the house was fast asleep and their elderly dog who can't hear or see was alone in the backyard.

I don't think the person or persons who took Isabel stood outside her bedroom window and had a conversation.
All the videos and surveillance cameras close to the Celis House that were operating that night seemingly haven't provided any substantial clues which is disappointing and unfortunate.

Imo, this crime took place in a 'wink of an eye' and much earlier. A physically fit, athletic person could easily jump the fence, remove the screen, pick up a sleeping child, climb out the window, and exit the property in less than a minute. The backyard is small isn't it? Whoever did this was in and out of the bedroom in record speed.

Sergio didn't describe what Isabel was wearing in the 911 calls I listened to and the 911 operator didn't ask what she had on. Do five year olds wear diapers to bed?

Perhaps Isa's parents were in the habit of waking their daughter up each night and taking her to the bathroom so when someone picked her up or woke her up, she automatically got up and went with them when she wasn't fully alert.

Isabel attended school and was out late Friday night so she was likely in a deep sleep and groggy when she was removed from her bed. Her father asleep close to her in the family room, didn't hear anything.

Did you read or hear somewhere that Isabel was still wearing diapers? Bedwetting is sometimes associated with sexual abuse.

Although the Celis parents described their private detective who was searching for Isabel as a retired federal agent, he wasn't retired FBI. He was a retired US Customs (federal) Agent. That's a HUGE difference!

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/20423707/az-psychics-help-find-missing-persons-solve-homicides

Yes, it is. I had no idea he was a physic detectiv Interesting. Did he work for free or did they pay him?

GGS, none of the links you post . It would be helpful if you could fix them so we don't have to copy and paste into a browser window.

That link works just like my other links. I just clicked it again and it works. There is some problem on your end. Here is the link broken up that you can use.

http://

www.cbs5az.com/story/20423707/

az-psychics-help-find-missing-persons-solve-homicides

Yes, it is. I had no idea he was a physic detectiv Interesting. Did he work for free or did they pay him?

GGS, none of the links you post . It would be helpful if you could fix them so we don't have to copy and paste into a browser window.

Hmm, her links work fine for me. I'm using Tapatalk though.
According to the organization's website, they work for free.
501 C3-Nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting law enforcement and families locating missing loved ones, assisting in solving homicides and identifying locations of victims of human trafficking. All of Find Me[emoji768]services are FREE of charge to all law enforcement agencies and families.
(FYI, Knox, the rant below isn't aimed at you, I just went on a tear after psychics came up, lol!)

Well, imo it's a good thing they don't charge because their psychic abilities don't seem to be very useful. One of the organization's psychics claimed in 2015 that he used a 'dowsing pendulum' to track her live body from location to location! I find it rather despicable how he wasted police resources and, if they are uninvolved, gave the family false hope with his bogus info.
Three years ago he did map dousing on the Celis case.

“My last report was that she was physically alive in Tucson," said Baldwin. "That's been years ago. At the time, I had reports that she was being moved around from location to location.”

Baldwin said he gave exact addresses and GPS coordinates. He did this all from his workspace in Mesa.

“The problem is, these people, when they are on the move, by the time you file a report and the police get there, they may have already moved on,” said Baldwin.

Tucson Police say they checked one of the locations and found nothing. Yet, Baldwin is convinced Pendulum Dowsing works.

“It's something that works. I know it works and I want to continue doing it. The disbelievers can stand on the sidelines and watch while we find missing kids."

Baldwin said he will gladly do another Dowsing if he's asked. In the meantime, Tucson Police said as of January they had no suspects.
http://www.kvoa.com/story/28132093/...-who-the-suspects-are-in-the-celis-kidnapping
Excuses, excuses, excuses. How much time and energy does this pendulum dowsing take that instead of waiting years for a formal invitation to do another session he can't just do it until he FINDS her? I mean, I realize we're ONLY talking about a missing child he believes is still alive, no need to rush...
And where's the exhaustive list of missing children he's actually found using this method to shut up us disbelievers on the sidelines?

Here is another psychic unrelated to FindMe who decided to get her 15 minutes of fame off little Isa's back by spewing nonsense that didn't pan out:
Though another psychic we spoke did not hesitate.

"I can usually feel if they've passed on. She doesn't feel passed on. Not at all, she doesn't."

Meet Aitreyia.

She's one of several psychics we contacted.

While she never worked on this case with the family, she's the only psychic, other than DuBois who'd go on record with her thoughts.

"I still think there's a potential of her returning in three, could be three or five years, something like that," Aitreyia says. "But like I said, I keep seeing her playing, keep seeing her happy."
[Snip]
Without revealing any of that information to Aitreyia, she said whoever abducted Isabel didn't intend to keep her this long.

Though plans changed after seeing all the attention the case received nationally, even into Mexico.

"That person has not returned her because I think they're more afraid of persecution and things like that," Aitreyia says.

Over the last 25 years Aitreyia has helped find missing people from Arizona to Florida.

Again, she believes Isabel is still alive, probably somewhere south of the border.
http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:dJRvNpJL

In the same article they quote Allison DuBois, who was hired by the family (not sure if paid or unpaid?) and unsurprisingly she came to the conclusion that her publicity gravy train was not involved.
We spoke to DuBois over the phone from her home in the Phoenix area.

Her very first words to us referred specifically to Sergio Celis.

"So I went into her room," DuBois says, referring to the missing girl's bedroom. "The first thing I heard is, 'It's not my dad.' So that eliminates him for me because that's how I work cases."
That's nice. I mean, it would help if Isa's spirit could tell us who DID do it but whatever. At least we know the guy who's singing your praises to TNN wasn't responsible.

Now, I'm not saying these people are intentionally trying to deceive or hurt anyone, maybe they believe their own hype, but clearly they at best have severely distorted perceptions of their abilities and usefulness to LE. That they want to run to the media with their specious "insights" without any kind of confirmation they're on the right track makes me doubt they are interested in truth over self-promotion. In general it just disgusts me when these kind of people take advantage of grieving families.

Edited to add a link claiming Snyder from FindMe and DuBois were working together:
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:gt800jUH

I have daughters ages six and four year old . Neither wear nappies /diapers to bed and haven't since they were 2 and 3. We lift the four year old out to the toilet most nights and she doesn't wake up,just goes
On another note, last night I was searching for some art n craft stuff and turned on the light in their room to look in the wardrobe. They were both asleep at the time and neither of them budged. I know all kids are different though I babysit for my friends girls occasionally same ages and they are the same,once they are asleep,they don't generally wake up until morning.

I find it bothersome that....

There are a some VERY reputable missing-person agencies who would have helped (for free) in the search for Isabel, yet the family instead asked a paranormal psychic detective agency without a good reputation.

That the Celis parents stated that the paranormal psychic detective agency director was a federal agent for 25 years, implying he was a retired FBI, when he is actually a retired US (federal) Customs Agent.

The Celis parents used "paranormal evidence" from pendulum swinging to imply that Becky's nephew was somehow involved in Isabel's disappearance and death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow