AZ AZ - James Daniels Jr, 42, from WY, moving friend w/refrig trk b/w Kingman & Wickenburg 21 Aug 2021

Actually, no his last known location was not Moriarty NM. His last known location is actually specifically mile marker 164 on hwy 93 in Arizona between 4:10 am and 4:40am. The detectives were able to locate the individuals who called 911. There were 4 of them. One was a FedEx driver who said JD was in the middle of the road seemingly very disoriented snd repeating over and over "I can't believe this is happening". The trooper arrived on scene to no JD and the dog was there but shortly ean off into the desert. Other than that there are no update. Some possible sightings in some areas in AZ but they are hardly reliable since they dont really have too much in the way of description or details
Thanks for update @GonzoGirl5 I hope you'll let us know if you get more information.

look at this person spotted in Lake Havasu City, AZ...

271707131_10160314615685757_3532007176774032963_n.jpg

Last edited:
There have been no new real leads. The man in the picture in Havasu City was in fact, somehow not JD. They've been collecting donations for a private investigator and haven't yet to my knowledge started the search. Nothing concrete has come up and the friend he was helping to move is situated in his new place of residence and has none of the vehicles that were on this misadventure anymore. Every day I hope that it is the day that our friend is found. Every day I hope that he is alive. We have had someone claim that he is with them in Arkansas but will not respond to any inquiries past their message to us saying he is fine and just doesn't want to talk. I find this to be ridiculous and unfounded. So yeah, that is all the update I have.

@GonzoGirl5 ,I just saw a post about JD on a FB page I follow, so I'm a bit late.
Have they followed up w the Ajo cell ping, if that was legit? Nogales is a much more popular point of entry than Ajo and a ping in Ajo is a bit more concerning since they were supposed to go to MS and Ajo is a border town that is out of the way, even from I-10. Does this "friend" have a clean work history? Did JD help pack the 28'? Was the 28' towed from 93 with ADs belongings still in the back?

This choice of route seems odd. With a truck, pickup and trailer, 40 would make the most sense for speed and safety. Even with expired tags, he could have taken 25 in NM to 10 and avoided OK tolls. The back of the truck being open also doesn't align, not in such a short timeframe.
I hope you and his family get some closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back