Found Deceased AZ - Jasmine Dunbar, 21, Phoenix, 6 March 2018 *Arrest*

Based on the evidence gathered, detectives were able to arrest Antwaun Ware for one count of first-degree murder, one count of kidnapping, one count of abandonment of a body and one count of child abuse, Howard said.
Booking photo Antwaun Ware:
http://www.azfamily.com/story/37679226/police-body-found-believed-to-be-of-missing-phoenix-mother
77dc61cb42cc8663c4f02a364794b942.jpg

I always feel a little conflicted thanking posts with suspects' pictures, but appreciate it when I don't have the time right this second to click links.

So glad they got this guy. Jasmine's mom and family will have quite the uphill push now - love and peace to them.

She was going with him so he would take a paternity test. He's going to find murder charges a little tougher than child support. That poor baby.

I have some issues with the " not premeditated ". from the above court appearance link

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-p...nd-arrested-missing-phoenix-mother-found-dead
snipped: [FONT=&amp]Due to evidence collected, including a gas can

Also, when Jasmine was found, there were pictures of the area where the burn mark etc was on the ground ( I can't find it now but it was MSM, I promise) and they showed pictures of tire marks he used to move her body at that location. The tire marks looked to close to be a car, thinking wheel barrel or something. IMO

[/FONT]

The tire marks could have been by whoever found her... possibly on a 4-wheeler?

I see his Status hearing was today, next hearing (Prelim) coming up on March 19th.

Adding to my list.... just too many murders!!

:rose: Jasmine :rose:

Monday, March 19th:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 8:45am PT) - AZ - Jasmine Rain Dunbar (21) (Mar. 6, 2018) - Antwaun Travon Ware (20) (ex BF) charged with 1 count of 1st degree murder, kidnapping, abandonment of body & child abuse. $1M bond, if released on bond will have electronic monitoring. Had Status hearing on 3/15.

Friday, March 23rd:
*Original Arraignment Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - AZ - Jasmine Rain Dunbar (21) (Mar. 6, 2018) - Antwaun Travon Ware (20) (ex BF) charged with 1 count of 1st degree murder, kidnapping, abandonment of body & child abuse. $1M bond, if released on bond will have electronic monitoring. Had Status hearing on 3/15 & a prelim hearing on 3/19.

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/20/2018 MFW - Motion For Withdraw of counsel - Party (001) 3/20/2018
NOTE: Motion to Withdraw

Looks like his counsel wants to be withdrawn from case.

and court calendar:

3/23/2018 8:30 Original Arraignment Hearing
5/8/2018 8:15 Initial Pretrial Conference
6/4/2018 8:31 Comprehensive PreTrial Conference

Out of curiosity, what happens if it is found he is the father? Will his rights be severed automatically or will her family have to jump through hoops and be tied to his family, too?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back