GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

No, but the cases are starting to stack up and law enforcement refuses to use the "S" word. It's time to do just that in the media amd also time to share all info with the public so we can all work together to find this animal as well as giving our families the tools we need to keep each other safe.

:welcome6:

to
Websleuths,

:drumroll:Clarence Darrow !!:drumroll:

We're glad you're here!!

:party:

first degree ... so he planned it? or is it automatically first degree because of her age?

her poor mother now has a huge burden to carry while grieving her child

RIP Jayden

How horrible! I hope he never gets out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never saw that one coming, either...wow. As a parent it's just horrifying to me. I wonder if there was SA/abuse going on in the home and she threatened to tell her mother/teacher/someone about it, and so he killed her. One theory...

RIP sweet girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first degree ... so he planned it? or is it automatically first degree because of her age?

her poor mother now has a huge burden to carry while grieving her child

RIP Jayden

In asphyxiation cases, they consider it pre-meditation or intentional due to the time it takes to choke or smother someone dead, ie you know what you're doing and continue to do it, unlike a sudden fit of rage or fear where you might pull a trigger and then feel regret immediately.

Mugshot here: http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...rch-warrant-at-home-of-vail-teen-jayden-glomb

Age 37, DOB: 10/30/1979. Joshua D. Lelevier (Arizona)

JOSH LELEVIER
Charges: One count of First Degree Murder and one count of Abandonment or Concealment of a Dead Body.
Tucson Police Department

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 461
Is he wrapped in a blanket? What is that?

If these probable cause documents are accurate (I'm sure they are) all I can say is the stepfather is a moron if he thought he was going to get away with this crime with these totally improbable stories (attacked in his backyard?!). I hope this goes to trial quickly & he is locked away for the rest of his miserable life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back