AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

I really don't know why this case hasn't been solved yet, it seemed there were possible suspects and alot of drama along the way so far re. certain people associated with it from reading early posts. Anyone live in that area that can update us?

That silver SUV needs to be tracked down and checked for DNA as well as having fibers sampled and put on file.

Suspects need to be/have been heavily surveiled and a reward for information needs to be posted and made known to their associates.

I feel like neither of these things has been done in this investigation.

That silver SUV needs to be tracked down and checked for DNA as well as having fibers sampled and put on file.

Suspects need to be/have been heavily surveiled and a reward for information needs to be posted and made known to their associates.

I feel like neither of these things has been done in this investigation.

Maybe local media needs to be prodded in doing an update on this case!

The PI that is accusing Jerry Jr. is a registered sex offender. The charge has to do with producing child *advertiser censored*. I think I’ll stick to believing the family. MOO.

I saw that as well. I read his case and read the communities input and families notes/. Im going with its an inside job. The PI case was 30 years old and not what it seemed. I bj from a 17yr old compared to two murders is not a likely comparison.

I saw that as well. I read his case and read the communities input and families notes/. Im going with its an inside job. The PI case was 30 years old and not what it seemed. I bj from a 17yr old compared to two murders is not a likely comparison.
bbm
An inside job, as opposed to the neighbor's complaints as described by the adult children ?
I agree.

From the start I thought it pointed towards the neighbors who lost the property in a foreclosure.
But after reading more here in the thread, and the articles and videos from msm; it's not as certain.

Community wants answers in murder case

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s office, they are suspects in the case. Recently, the community heard a very different story from what the couple has been publicly saying over the course of the investigation.
One area that was never searched was the area where the bodies were found. Meridee and Jerry claimed the area had already been searched. Eleven of the weekly search members confirmed wanting to search that area but Meridee or Jerry said, “searching it further would be a waste of time."

Emphasis mine.

It's been a while since I've checked into the case.
Looks like the local LE had reason to name the adult son and daughter-in-law as suspects.
And not the PI (naming anyone as suspects) ?
I forgotten there were suspects and thought they were not even poi's yet ?
Being excised from a will can certainly be a possible motive.
Hoping for justice for Susan and Jerry !

Imo.
- Eta : sorry the font is wonky.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member