Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 year old says Jhessye must have gone out front door. To me that means 13 year old did not see this but is assuming it based on Jhessye's subsequent absence. Still really want to know if any sibling set eyes on this child that afternoon.

I hate to break it to J's Grandma, but if she were actually familiar with the baby Lisa case, she would know that the parents are being looked at even harder than Ms. Hunter is in Jhessye's case. Be careful what you wish for is all I have to say.

Grandma never even questioned JVM about the supposed birth. Totally avoided it and was unemotional.

13 year old says Jhessye must have gone out front door. To me that means 13 year old did not see this but is assuming it based on Jhessye's subsequent absence. Still really want to know if any sibling set eyes on this child that afternoon.

I hate to break it to J's Grandma, but if she were actually familiar with the baby Lisa case, she would know that the parents are being looked at even harder than Ms. Hunter is in Jhessye's case. Be careful what you wish for is all I have to say.

Hearing what the 13 yr old said makes me wonder if mom might have taken the little 5 yr old with her, instead of 'locking her' in the house.

I mean, we have all been discussing WHY a mom would lock a 5 yr old in the house, leaving the older kids, who are supposedly 'watching her' locked out and in the yard.

The one reason that keeps coming to mind now is that it would be one way for the other kids to not know that mom actually took the child with her when she left.

What happened to Grandma taking calls? didn't JVM say they would be taking calls?

What happened to Grandma taking calls? didn't JVM say they would be taking calls?

I wonder if Gma left mad? I noticed that right after JVM played the info about the mom doing time for child abuse that she went to other guests. Then there was that really quick exchange about the recent birth,and she was off. ? Right?

I wonder if she was mad?

My take on all this is that Mrs Johnson (gramma) and Ms Hunter (mom) have a very complicated relationship. Gramma is the one who reported her for abusing the kids when Ms. Hunter was subsequently jailed for torture/abuse along with Mr. S (currently incarcerated). Gramma had at least some of the children during Ms. Hunter's incarceration. If I recall, during her trial, Ms. Hunter claimed she had been abused as a child. Wonder who was her alleged abuser.

Also interesting to note that Gramma steadfastly insists that Ms. Hunter was not currently abusive towards her children and yet she seems to live distant enough from Ms. Hunter and her grandchildren to require using Western Union as a means to convey birthday money to Ms. Hunter. How, then, can she be so sure Ms. Hunter is not currently abusive?

Really wish JVM had asked Gramma Johnson how Ms. hunter came to have the children back in the first place. Did the return of the children go through official channels or did gramma simply return them upon Ms. Hunter's release? Also very much wish JVM had asked whether the siblings had set eyes on Jhessye that afternoon, or even been allowed to enter the home for that matter.

tlcox.....come to think of it we haven't seen Mom and Grandma together in the media a whole lot have we?

I wonder if Gma left mad? I noticed that right after JVM played the info about the mom doing time for child abuse that she went to other guests. Then there was that really quick exchange about the recent birth,and she was off. ? Right?

I wonder if she was mad?

Let me rewind again and see.

ok. Grandma went into her rant about the police and Arizona not being certified and Fbi should have assisted . JVM sort of cuts her off and says about keeping this child's face out there but then JVM gets cut off and it goes to a commercial. When it came back it was about Amy Winehouse

Gma said she sent mom money-it has been reported gma had legal custody of these children-was gma collecting a check for these children? Also, if the older children were in back-how the heck would they know the little one went out the front door. Sorry I don't believe a stinkin word these folks say.

ok. Grandma went into her rant about the police and Arizona not being certified and Fbi should have assisted . JVM sort of cuts her off and says about keeping this child's face out there but then JVM gets cut off and it goes to a commercial. When it came back it was about Amy Winehouse

Yes, it seemed a bit abrupt to me. Usually when she or NG have a family member of a missing child they say some kind of gracious goodbye and thank them profusely for being on the show. This appearance just sort of ended abruptly, imo.

Mom said she went to PLS to get her money on the 911 call. Grandma said on JVM she went to pick up money she sent thru Western Union. Can you Western Union money to a PLS?

Would give just about anything to have been a fly on the wall during the breaks. Bet Mrs. Johnson had a lot of stuff to say when the cameras weren't broadcasting. Maybe even something which startled JVM or put her off her usual standard gracious wrap up before moving on to the next story.

Hearing what the 13 yr old said makes me wonder if mom might have taken the little 5 yr old with her, instead of 'locking her' in the house.

I mean, we have all been discussing WHY a mom would lock a 5 yr old in the house, leaving the older kids, who are supposedly 'watching her' locked out and in the yard.

The one reason that keeps coming to mind now is that it would be one way for the other kids to not know that mom actually took the child with her when she left.

True, but mom apparently took a taxi to run her errand. I imagine LE has confirmed with cabdriver that she was there and alone.

I think the siblings were locked out of the house because Jhessye was already "missing" and they were simply told she was inside when she actually was already long gone. That is also why I think they were probably locked out of the house. So that no one, not even the other kids, could refute mom's say so that when she left Jhessye was there and when she returned, she was gone "poof"

True, but mom apparently took a taxi to run her errand. I imagine LE has confirmed with cabdriver that she was there and alone.

I think the siblings were locked out of the house because Jhessye was already "missing" and they were simply told she was inside when she actually was already long gone. That is also why I think they were probably locked out of the house. So that no one, not even the other kids, could refute mom's say so that when she left Jhessye was there and when she returned, she was gone "poof"

Right. I did not realize mom took a taxi. So the child was probably already stashed away somewhere, and the kids were supposed to think she was locked inside watching cartoons or something. Gotcha.

ETA: I wonder how many previous instances there were that Mom asked the older kids to babysit the youngest child, by locking them outside while the child was locked alone inside the home?

Sierra rocks~! Thank you!

In regards to the western union comments by Mrs Johnson: Many cash advance and currency exchange locations also offer western union service. So Ms. Hunter may still have gone to the PLS even though Mrs Johnson says she was going to grab the money which had been sent via western union.

I agree. And I think the Jahessye was gone before the others came home from school. Mom already has said she was in a hurry b/c the taxi came early, but I think it was all planned. Meeting the kids outside, telling them to work outside in the back yard - "Gotta go - taxi's waiting - Jahessye's inside watching TV!" Then off to get money, in taxi -- both that can be verified. MOO

I'd like to see how she was acting at PLS.

544 RSO in the immediate area per Mrs. Johnson. hmmm

Looking at Ms. hunter's various statements to press in the last couple weeks.

She moved to Glendale to get away from all the RSOs (did she do any research into the number in the area she was moving to if this was an actual cause for her move?)

She moved to Glendale to get away from the currently incarcerated elsewhere Mr. Shockley, a RSO btw, and the media coverage has placed her and the children all in danger (does she think he will take out a hit on them from prison?)

She is angry that the press isn't covering her daughter's story enough but is very irritated that they are because it puts her and family in danger.

This whole case is wacky to the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels