Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the older children ever saw Jhessye that day. If mom did something she could have done it earlier in the day while the kids were at school. She could have told the kids Jhessye was inside and locked the doors so they couldn't go in and see that she was not there. Then she went on her errands as a cover. But how would she have disposed of Jhessye during the day without a car?

I'm with ya. Also wondering if something could have happened the night before. Mom could have told the other kids to be quiet and not wake Jhessye b/c she's sick in the morning, then stopped them outside when they got home from school. Jhessye could have been gone for hours before anyone started looking. :(

My thoughts are on the night before as well. Especially if she didn't make it to school that day.

They sure seem like a happy couple, her and the guy she's holding hands with.

I wonder if the older children ever saw Jhessye that day. If mom did something she could have done it earlier in the day while the kids were at school. She could have told the kids Jhessye was inside and locked the doors so they couldn't go in and see that she was not there. Then she went on her errands as a cover. But how would she have disposed of Jhessye during the day without a car?

That is the question I have asked. Does she have a car and it's broke down? Never heard anything in regard to a car. Kind of a general topic that would come up at some point, I would have thought.

Who could she have borrowed a car from?
Would someone with a car have helped her?
If you had no transpo, how else could you (**shudder and forgive me**) dispose of/hide a body?
Where are the dumpsters for this complex?

None of the above means I think Mom did something to J, simply looking at all possibilities. I still have one toe on the ground.

My thoughts are on the night before as well. Especially if she didn't make it to school that day.

They sure seem like a happy couple, her and the guy she's holding hands with.

I noticed that on the video too CB. Looks fairly young ... :waitasec:

I just watched the grandmother's interview on JVM again. She says that there are 544 sex offenders right in that immediate area.
I decided to see what the state's official web site said. I went to http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Sex_Offender/ chose search and put in a Glendale zip code, 85301. The results show:
49 Sex Offenders located in 85301
104 Sex Offenders located outside of 85301
6 Sex Offenders who have addresses that have not been verified

Granted, 160 sex offenders is not good imo, but I am baffled as to why the grandmother would feel the need to inflate the numbers. Anyone have a guess as to why she exaggerated? I am just flummoxed as to why anyone would stretch the truth on something that is so easily verified.

Search in Arizona for Missing Girl Leads Some to Question Her Mother
http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...issing-Girl-Leads-Some-to-Question-Her-Mother

As for a visit that detectives made to a nearby landfill, Commander St. John said that was not a signal that the police believed that the girl had been killed. Rather, he said that the police spoke to supervisors there to ensure that garbage from the neighborhood where Jhessye went missing was preserved “just in case.”

I wonder when GPD will decide it's time to look ...

I just watched the grandmother's interview on JVM again. She says that there are 544 sex offenders right in that immediate area.
I decided to see what the state's official web site said. I went to http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Sex_Offender/ chose search and put in a Glendale zip code, 85301. The results show:

Granted, 160 sex offenders is not good imo, but I am baffled as to why the grandmother would feel the need to inflate the numbers. Anyone have a guess as to why she exaggerated? I am just flummoxed as to why anyone would stretch the truth on something that is so easily verified.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0
I get 488 on this site. Not sure of the levels or radius.
Something about the map is wonky on my puter and making firefox go crazy :waitasec:

The AZ Site you linked only shows offenders which are a specific level of offense and a three mile radius.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0
I get 488 on this site. Not sure of the levels or radius.
Something about the map is wonky on my puter and making firefox go crazy :waitasec:

The AZ Site you linked only shows offenders which are a specific level of offense and a three mile radius.

Thanks for the link. The site you linked to shows the offenders in Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria and even Sun City. While those are not considered to be the "immediate" area for Jhessye's apartment, your link helped me to understand one reason why the grandma (especially since she's not from the Valley) might have said what she said. Btw, I also searched my city (Tempe) using that map, and it showed offenders from Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix and Scottsdale.

I guess the reason I am so frustrated with the grandmother's remarks is that although I wish there were no sex offenders in the entire metro Phoenix area, I just wish that the grandmother would stop making disparaging remarks about Arizona and would focus more attention on talking about her missing granddaughter.

In grandmas defense, she got that number from the host of the Peas in Their Pods radio show the other night. I have no idea where/how the host came up with that number. But she did. The show is archived on blogtalkradio. just do a search for the Peas in their pods to find it if you wanna listen

According to previous WS's, this is a two bedroom apartment right? How many people are living there? It would be difficult not to bump into each other IMO. I imagine it is a 4 room plus a small bath from other apartment complexes I have been in. If anything happened, I would think it would be during the day when the other kids were at school.

JMO

Do we know for sure if all the kids were home the night before? Has anyone brought up the question to Mom why Jahessye wasnt in school?

Just a question I asked earlier, but who is the father of the new baby? Does he have an automobile?

Do we know for sure if all the kids were home the night before? Has anyone brought up the question to Mom why Jahessye wasnt in school?

bbm

I'm surprised no one has asked that yet. I guess LE has asked - probably asked both of those. I hope so anyway.

I'm with ya. Also wondering if something could have happened the night before. Mom could have told the other kids to be quiet and not wake Jhessye b/c she's sick in the morning, then stopped them outside when they got home from school. Jhessye could have been gone for hours before anyone started looking. :(

Couldn't the other kids be able to tell LE whether Jhessye was there or not? I thought they were older, so if LE has talked to them at all, they should be able to get some straight answers. I'm sure each child didn't have a separate bedroom, so more than likely, at least one would have shared the room with Jhessye. They have to have some idea of when they saw her last.

I do hope LE is looking at all possibilities. The mother's past could very well have nothing to do with this, although it certainly seems to be so.

All these missing kids cases are getting jumbled up in my mind, there are TOO MANY precious kids being taken from this world!!

I'm beginning to think Mom may have had the baby....we haven't seen or heard from her in a few days. Just my opinion.

Ugh! I can't believe there is no news on this thread! What happened to this poor little girl???

It makes me so sad to come here and there isn't any news about Jahessye. It is so hard to study --because these little girls are always on my mind :(

Dr Drew (Ryan Smith in for him) talking about the lack of attention to Jahessye's case...
I really, really hope she is found alive due to the national coverage that she's finally getting so that we can all say "SEE???" They're all worthy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer