AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiersten Bragg, Bergman's mother, says her daughter went to work that Saturday morning, and her boyfriend picked her up but she never made it back to their apartment.
Kiera Bergman search: Tips come into Phoenix police, still no sign of 19-year-old.

That would make the boyfriend the last person to see her. Mother says in video that the boyfriend has tried to contact them, but they have told him they don't want any contact with him. I think this is a mistake. Let him tell his story, record what he says. That is what I would do.
That is a very peculiar thing for them to say. Especially since they said they could not find him either. Or the car. I would think they would have contact from him be priority #1.

Same. I moved away from my family at around 19 with an older guy who ended up being the scum of all scum. I remember him alienating me, gaslighting me and bullying me. I can’t imagine how disappointed with life she must have felt. How can she just vanish? Could this be HT? It seems LE is keeping things low key and her age and this guy moving her away and discouraging her from communicating with family and her spark was gone and she seemed lathargic.. idk.

Kiersten Bragg, Bergman's mother, says her daughter went to work that Saturday morning, and her boyfriend picked her up but she never made it back to their apartment.
Kiera Bergman search: Tips come into Phoenix police, still no sign of 19-year-old.

That would make the boyfriend the last person to see her. Mother says in video that the boyfriend has tried to contact them, but they have told him they don't want any contact with him. I think this is a mistake. Let him tell his story, record what he says. That is what I would do.

Just because mom said this, doesn't make it true. It could be this is BS mom was given by the boyfriend. Or could be a misinterpretation of something told to her. These would have to be the most inept police EVER in the history of the world not to want to talk to the boyfriend in this case! (And I don't believe they are, either they've spoken to him, or they're watching him. IMO)

Kiera Bergman's boyfriend speaks out. Jon-Christopher Clark is the boyfriend of Kiera Lanae Bergman, who has been missing since Aug. 4. Clark is the last known person to see Bergman.
Boyfriend of missing Phoenix teen Kiera Bergman speaks
Hmmmm. Highly suspect MOO. How do we know they made it home to begin with. He admits they were fighting. He talks way too fast and “canned” and without emotion.

Hmmmm. Highly suspect MOO. How do we know they made it home to begin with. He admits they were fighting. He talks way too fast and “canned” and without emotion.
Agreed. He's practiced this many times, hence the forced and quick delivery. And he doesn't make eye contact, which is troubling.

Kiera Bergman's boyfriend speaks out. Jon-Christopher Clark is the boyfriend of Kiera Lanae Bergman, who has been missing since Aug. 4. Clark is the last known person to see Bergman.
Boyfriend of missing Phoenix teen Kiera Bergman speaks

Went back to the apartment (Saturday night) to chill, started arguing, Kiera got upset and left.

How many times have we heard this from a missing woman’s significant other, and how does it usually end? Not well. Poor Kiera.

Went back to the apartment (Saturday night) to chill, started arguing, Kiera got upset and left.

How many times have we heard this from a missing woman’s significant other, and how does it usually end? Not well. Poor Kiera.

I agree about the argument. That is really troublesome. Same thing that guy that killed his wife and 2 daughters said.

But I feel he was way more honest/sincere looking than the roommate and her boyfriend. I can't shake the feeling that the roommate was really the last person to see her.

It's possible that she stormed out and someone took advantage of the situation. That kind of thing is probably rare, but I'm sure it happens. I would really like to think that she's okay, but it doesn't look like that will be the outcome here. :(

Agreed. He's practiced this many times, hence the forced and quick delivery. And he doesn't make eye contact, which is troubling.
To be fair, if I knew I was going to do an interview, I would practice what I wanted to say. Also it appeared to me that he was looking at a reporter for most of the video and sometimes at the camera. IDK how you can tell if he was not making eye contact from that.

Does anyone know if BF has hired a lawyer or taken a poly?

As far as I know this is the first time he has spoken on it. No mention of an attorney etc.

I just re watched the video with the roommate and her boyfriend. Man they are so shady. Their body language is all wrong. Its almost like shes staging herself out when she says "I called and reported it and tried to get a search going--I did everything I could" etc etc. If I had a roommate missing and was interviewed it would never occur to me to state that I got the search going etc. I would be more like "please help us find her!" That video just hits me as being so wrong and off.

I don't fault him for the no eye contact as someone with anxiety I often forget to make eye contact or I am unable to. Also, when anyone gets nervous they tend to speed up when talking. This is a very distressing situation and he probably knows that people are suspicious of him and that his interview will be scrutinized. I'm still suspicious of him because of the timeline but I don't think it is entirely fair to judge a person's reactions to trauma.

As far as I know this is the first time he has spoken on it. No mention of an attorney etc.

I just re watched the video with the roommate and her boyfriend. Man they are so shady. Their body language is all wrong. Its almost like shes staging herself out when she says "I called and reported it and tried to get a search going--I did everything I could" etc etc. If I had a roommate missing and was interviewed it would never occur to me to state that I got the search going etc. I would be more like "please help us find her!" That video just hits me as being so wrong and off.
Hold up. The roommate says she reported it, but this last article says the bf reported it. Which is it?

I don't fault him for the no eye contact as someone with anxiety I often forget to make eye contact or I am unable to. Also, when anyone gets nervous they tend to speed up when talking. This is a very distressing situation and he probably knows that people are suspicious of him and that his interview will be scrutinized. I'm still suspicious of him because of the timeline but I don't think it is entirely fair to judge a person's reactions to trauma.
I completely agree.

This is all MOO: I found the roommate and her BF ok. No red flags. Not like with the BF. I really have questions as to when exactly Kiera was where. Did only the BF see her at the apartment?

Regardless, I don't think this ends well.

Choices are:

it was some combination of boyfriend, roommate and her boyfriend - any one or two or even three
she really did go with a new acquaintance and he is involved
a stranger picked her up when she left the apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads