AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

Attachments

• 1703824360842.png
    1703824360842.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
This article is old, but the food is still the same. The only difference is the "stew" The color varies some days according to what veggies are available. :eek::eek:

Ah, so we are of the collective opinion that DoorDash cannot use The Portal, even for a goddess....

RIP, Tylee & JJ, Joe Ryan, Charles Vallow....

jmho ymmv lrr

She is still prancing proud imo.
Would not put it past her to speak at trial.
Say CV is happier…

In the end she signed all the papers
and never put her glasses on(clipped on her shirt).
She does not care.TG she can’t kill anymore ppl.

MOO

Last edited:
She is still prancing proud imo.
Would not put it past her to speak at trial.
Say CV is happier…

In the end she signed all the papers
and never put her glasses on(clipped on her shirt).
She does not care.TG she can’t kill anymore ppl.

MOO
IMO, in Charles' case she'll claim that he was the aggressor and she the victim. She'll deny any involvement in Brandon's case.

IMO, in Charles' case she'll claim that he was the aggressor and she the victim. She'll deny any involvement in Brandon's case.
I think that could be the defense theory of the case. But I hardly think she will take the stand to testify as such- it opens the door to the prosecution cross examining her. I don't imagine there will be a lot of witnesses willing to put such a narrative on the record. So it will be a weak closing argument.

Still, it's convenient the trigger man is dead. It makes it easier to say the victim was the aggressor without also admitting to killing him. She will blame Alex for reacting murderously.

I just want more answers to come out and for Charles to get justice.

i even wish for some cox family members more answers and clarity.

MOO

I think that could be the defense theory of the case. But I hardly think she will take the stand to testify as such- it opens the door to the prosecution cross examining her. I don't imagine there will be a lot of witnesses willing to put such a narrative on the record. So it will be a weak closing argument.

Still, it's convenient the trigger man is dead. It makes it easier to say the victim was the aggressor without also admitting to killing him. She will blame Alex for reacting murderously.

MOO
I can't forget Lori's "nobody was murdered" from her trial. She will continue to deny any crimes took place.
For a long time (even after the children had been found) part the Cox family refused to acknowledge that Charles' death was murder. I think they now accept it. Due to the released FOIA documents we have an idea of the evidence contradicting self-defense.

MOO
Oh you know Alex was the fall guy. That was the plan all along. That's why his sudden death is even more suspicious.

Looks like trial date has been moved - did we hear about that? Or did I miss it? I put the "vacated" next to the 4/4 trial below.

No change on docket

Both cases

Case Calendar
Date Time Event
1/18/2024 8:15 Initial Pretrial Conference

2/21/2024 8:31 Comprehensive PreTrial Conference

2/21/2024 8:31 Complex / Capital Case

3/28/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

4/4/2024 9:00 Trial - vacated

7/25/2024 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

8/1/2024 9:00 Trial

link: Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

Does anybody know about sister Stacy’s death being undetermined so a possibly another murder? And Joe Ryan?

Police say Lori Vallow's third husband Joseph Ryan died of natural causes, concluding a review into his 2018 death begun after they obtained a recording in which the Idaho mom who is under investigation in the deaths of her two kids could be heard saying she "was going to kill him."

Authorities had previously said Ryan died of a heart attack. They found nothing in the review launched last fall to reverse that conclusion, a spokesman for Phoenix police, Mercedes Fortune, tells PEOPLE.

Lori's brother, Adam Cox, wrote about Stacey's death in his book, My Crazy Radio Life.

In his book, Adam wrote Stacey "suffered from a rare form of diabetes type one that she contracted during her pregnancy at age 22. Her style of diabetes was called 'gastroparesis' which prevented her from absorbing nutrients from her stomach into her bloodstream. When Stacey passed away while I was in Arkansas and [sic] a part of me passed away also."

Last edited:
Police say Lori Vallow's third husband Joseph Ryan died of natural causes, concluding a review into his 2018 death begun after they obtained a recording in which the Idaho mom who is under investigation in the deaths of her two kids could be heard saying she "was going to kill him."

Authorities had previously said Ryan died of a heart attack. They found nothing in the review launched last fall to reverse that conclusion, a spokesman for Phoenix police, Mercedes Fortune, tells PEOPLE.

Lori's brother, Adam Cox, wrote about Stacey's death in his book, My Crazy Radio Life.

In his book, Adam wrote Stacey "suffered from a rare form of diabetes type one that she contracted during her pregnancy at age 22. Her style of diabetes was called 'gastroparesis' which prevented her from absorbing nutrients from her stomach into her bloodstream. When Stacey passed away while I was in Arkansas and [sic] a part of me passed away also."
Gastroparesis is a completely different condition to diabetes. It's to do with slow gut motility, slow digestion. It can be a complication of diabetes and affect blood sugar levels, but it isn't a form of diabetes in and of itself.

Gastroparesis is a completely different condition to diabetes. It's to do with slow gut motility, slow digestion. It can be a complication of diabetes and affect blood sugar levels, but it isn't a form of diabetes in and of itself.

Right.
A family member of mine, just a couple years ago, got really sick and got diagnosed with gastroparesis and she doesn't have diabetes. Her diagnosis has zero to do with diabetes.

(Respectfully snipped )

” Prior wrote. “Even if all of the state’s allegations were accepted as true…he is the co-defendant facing the most extreme punishment available. The state’s seeking of Mr. Daybell’s death is cruel and unusual.”

IMO
This killer is afraid of being killed? Wow.
Per his neighbors timeline, CD had fire after fire using that shovel (containing Tylee DNA) found in his shed to break her down to her jawbone & melt that child in a bucket.
And CD is afraid of extreme punishment ?
"Cruel and unusual"??!! I'll tell you what's cruel and unusual, it's what they did to those poor kids, that's what. :(

Right.
A family member of mine, just a couple years ago, got really sick and got diagnosed with gastroparesis and she doesn't have diabetes. Her diagnosis has zero to do with diabetes.
My partner has a connective tissue disorder, and has a lot of friends with the same condition who have gastroparesis as a complication of their connective tissue disorder. It can come on its own or as a thing that people with many different conditions can face as a complication of that condition, which includes diabetes but is not exclusive to it.

Lori's brother and uncle had a guest on their recent podcast episode, a woman from Lori's ward in Gilbert. Apparently Tylee told her best friend that Lori was losing it and that she called Tylee a zombie. Tylee was especially unhappy about having to move to Idaho.

Lori's brother and uncle had a guest on their recent podcast episode, a woman from Lori's ward in Gilbert. Apparently Tylee told her best friend that Lori was losing it and that she called Tylee a zombie. Tylee was especially unhappy about having to move to Idaho.

I think there is an incredible amount of evidence that Lori's extreme narcissism has led not only to murder of her own kids, and destruction of her own life as well (to be lived in a cage from here on out), but also to the loss of her sanity.

That would make sense.

Narcissism demands that everything must happen to prove how perfect you are. But life doesn't work that way for anyone, of course. So when that extreme narcissist is told 'You are wrong, or have to sacrifice, or you can't have what you want, or you made mistakes and do things wrong,' the reactions go wild, and the self-justifications do as well -- that extreme ego just can't accept it. You have to reinvent everything to show how you were never wrong.

Lori's life is even more of a polar opposite, with her telling herself she is perfect and deserves all she wants, while the reality is a life full of extreme evils and wrongs. So with that huge ego unable to admit any error, how can she ever accept what is real?

As the evil acts get exposed more and more, IMO it will force her to crawl further into the cave where she sees herself as a goddess, and everything and everyone else as those who have no clue. She's already buried so deep (because of the extremity of her actions) that I'm not sure she can ever get out, absent a true miracle.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Chad's attorney saying Lori was more "culpable" almost an admission of guilt?

IMHO, Chad is the most culpable of all--he's the one who made up the story of them being gods, and he was the one who assigned light and dark ratings to those he did and didn't like.

Lori is a cold, heartless bee with an itch, but she was more into batting her eyelashes and having everyone admire her pretty blonde locks. Her propensity for religiosity brought her into Chad's weird realm of bastardized Mormon teachings. Still, he'd been priming that pump with his poorly written novels for a decade before LV showed up. Then, he thought he had won the lust jackpot and played the game without a care as to who he hurt to get his blonde prize.

Those two make my skin crawl.

They both deserve the death penalty--in my opinion--but if only one gets it, it should be Chad. And who are we fooling anyway? Executions are rarely carried out these days, and death row inmates typically die of old age in the slammer.

All MOO, of course.

Is it just me, or does Chad's attorney saying Lori was more "culpable" almost an admission of guilt?

IMHO, Chad is the most culpable of all--he's the one who made up the story of them being gods, and he was the one who assigned light and dark ratings to those he did and didn't like.

Lori is a cold, heartless bee with an itch, but she was more into batting her eyelashes and having everyone admire her pretty blonde locks. Her propensity for religiosity brought her into Chad's weird realm of bastardized Mormon teachings. Still, he'd been priming that pump with his poorly written novels for a decade before LV showed up. Then, he thought he had won the lust jackpot and played the game without a care as to who he hurt to get his blonde prize.

Those two make my skin crawl.

They both deserve the death penalty--in my opinion--but if only one gets it, it should be Chad. And who are we fooling anyway? Executions are rarely carried out these days, and death row inmates typically die of old age in the slammer.

All MOO, of course.

Interesting point GRT.

By coming out and saying Lori is "more culpable" it is the same thing as saying that Chad is in fact - to a degree - also culpable.

I'm surprised Chad's attorney put it this way. Most defense attorneys say their client is not guilty - period.

Lori was declared unfit for trial twice and was committed to a "mental institution" twice and considering that, plus what she said at her sentencing, I think she is mentally ill.

Prisons are full of mentally ill people.

2 Cents

Interesting point GRT.

By coming out and saying Lori is "more culpable" it is the same thing as saying that Chad is in fact - to a degree - also culpable.

I'm surprised Chad's attorney put it this way. Most defense attorneys say their client is not guilty - period.

Lori was declared unfit for trial twice and was committed to a "mental institution" twice and considering that, plus what she said at her sentencing, I think she is mentally ill.

Prisons are full of mentally ill people.

2 Cents
Yes. MOO murderers are mentally ill. The only thing the law is interested in regarding MH is whether the person can understand their actions.
Any type of planning or attempt to cover up the act shows understanding.

After arrest Lori Vallow was comitted to a criminal mental health hospital for "restoration" in 6 month stints.
This was to ensure she understood the charges and could participate in her defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back