AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC Estrella is the jail where Arias was housed before conviction. She was able to do all kinds of crazy things from that jail, and had fellow inmates wrapped around her finger. IIRC.
I hope LV is locked up with a lot more restrictions than Arias.
I'm not too concerned about that based on a belief I have that even prisoners don't like child murderers. Jody was probably able to play the victim and say he. She was abused and all that but I think that was just the perfect mix. I really hope that LVD doesn't have that luxury. Of course I am kind of surprised if she's convicted of murder in another state. Why is she in jail here and not in prison? Cuz technically she's still a prisoner?

I'm not too concerned about that based on a belief I have that even prisoners don't like child murderers. Jody was probably able to play the victim and say he. She was abused and all that but I think that was just the perfect mix. I really hope that LVD doesn't have that luxury. Of course I am kind of surprised if she's convicted of murder in another state. Why is she in jail here and not in prison? Cuz technically she's still a prisoner?
Jodi wasn't abused. She was dragging her victim through the mud. And yes jail is pre-conviction (however Lori didn't make bail because she has a murder conviction), prison is post-conviction, and apparently it's a lot worse which is why inmates like Lori and my cousin's murderer try anything to delay their trials.
To be clearer, even though Lori has a murder conviction, because it's charges on a different murder in a different state, she's treated the same as any other pre-trial prisoner, although she can't make bail.

Last edited:
Jodi wasn't abused. She was dragging the victim through the mud. And yes jail is pre-conviction (however she didn't make bail because she has a murder conviction), prison is post-conviction, and apparently it's a lot worse which is why inmates like Lori and my cousin's murderer try anything to delay their trials.
I was trying to convey that to her fellow prisoners. Jody probably portrayed herself as a victim. I know means believe she was a victim. I just heard on the news that LVD is going to be separate from general population so she won't be making any friends

SMH! Still her baby voice, giggly self. Nothing has changed. Probably scheming as to how she can manipulate her next lawyers...
Judge: "Typically, you would meet your lawyer(s) at your arraignment hearing, [paraphrasing here: But because you are so special, your lawyer may reach out to you prior to your arraignment hearing." Oh, she liked the sound of that -- "special treatment" for a special lady (barf burger!).]

IIRC Estrella is the jail where Arias was housed before conviction. She was able to do all kinds of crazy things from that jail, and had fellow inmates wrapped around her finger. IIRC.
I hope LV is locked up with a lot more restrictions than Arias.

Per my notes which I got off an article from the other thread....

Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone said Thursday that while Vallow Daybell is in their custody, she will be kept in isolation because it is a high-profile case.

Oh - I just tried looking up the case # in the Arizona court site - CR2621001704001 - and not coming up with anything - also tried her name. Will check over the weekend - and if it is there I shall post the court stuff. :)

edited to add - this is ONLY for Charles' murder correct? -

Vallow Daybell arrived in Maricopa County from Idaho overnight & was booked into jail on 1 count of first-degree murder & 1 count 1st degree murder premeditated charges early Thursday morning, officials say.

[…]

Penzone told the press that the goal of extradition was to get back to Arizona as quickly and safely as possible while transporting a dangerous criminal.

As for Vallow's demeanor, "I understand that she was very sociable the entire trip, talked quite a bit… I don’t know that she gave any specific statements related to the investigation, but she was very chatty," said Penzone.

J.J. Vallow's grandfather, Larry Woodcock, watched the latest developments -- ready for justice here in the Valley.

"All we can do for now is hope that that continues, and that Lori is found guilty on the charges that she has been presented with."

He also reacted to Vallow's behavior.

"You know, Justin, Lori's Lori. She's gonna play, Lori. She's going to play the poor, pitiful me, and that's just Lori."

Woodcock still believes Arizona authorities could have done more to stop Lori before the Idaho murders.

[…]

Is this suppose to be her "wide-eyed innocent look? LOL.
My first thought. Then I wondered if she thought if she widened her eyes it would make her sagging face lift up. She is so vain.

It must kill her to realize her face isn't keeping up to the goddess she thinks she has inside. I despise this horrible woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back