GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

This is the suspect's story.
LE has some other information that LE won't share at this time.

Medical Examiner to do a full autopsy.

This information will be matched up with known evidence.

Jose claims to have known them for 2 years, give or take, and that they all used meth and partied together.

Recreational use only.

He killed them the night of the 21st at the home they were found at. He claims there was an altercation of some kind, and then he shot them both. His statements will be cross checked with known evidence and witness statements, + the ME's report.

Anyone on here ever met JV ??????? or know him personally????? or have a handle on what type of guy he was. I saw a newscast this morning showing a pair of someone's dirty feet talking about how "she nevaaa had no problem w him" no face, just her feet.
They showed another male neighbor when the house was getting raided on the news and that young man said he was OK. But all you have to do is look at his rap sheet to know he had problems and was not a good person.

I think the speculation on Tina buying drugs is way off. If she was going to his house to buy drugs, she would have brought her purse. She would not be carrying that kind of cash and drugs around without her purse. I think given the lack of street lights, they offered this guy a ride home and he tried to coerce them to do something they didn't want to do and he pulled a gun on them. It may be that he got caught offering drugs to someone at the party and they gave him a ride home to get him out of there. We just don't know. But I'm giving M, T, and their kids a pass on being involved with drugs until the LE says otherwise.

Forensic testing blood on the vehicle, they believe to be Mike's.

Disagreement, to what LE won't get into, they are relying on other people to support that.

They aren't done, (LE) they are going to continue to work very hard, so it can continue to go to trial.

HOLY CRAP.!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are discrepancies about what actually took place that night at his home between Jose's version and another witness's version.

(Yep)

Hey Treelight thanks again for the running commentry it is so appreciated.

LE was on this fast.
LE has to operate on gathering info.

Thank you Treelights for excellent run-down of the press conference. My browser crashed and I missed some of it..

José Ignasio Valenzuela is a common enough name it seems. Anyone know his date of birth? Be careful, there are others outside of AZ, even with drug charges. I use Vine,but they aren't showing Phoenix arrests for the inmates with cases, only Glendale and Tucson there. :( There is another by this name, in another state but he spells his middle name differently.

thanks,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa