AZ AZ - Patrick Kennedy, 64, Tucson, 16 April 2017

We were really hoping the news story would bring about some new leads I feel so bad for my sister and niece just praying for a good outcome . One of my other sisters is in Arizona now to be with Jacqueline as I had to stay back in NY because my own husband just had surgery.Please if you know something about Patrick's whereabouts please say something thanks

We were really hoping the news story would bring about some new leads I feel so bad for my sister and niece just praying for a good outcome . One of my other sisters is in Arizona now to be with Jacqueline as I had to stay back in NY because my own husband just had surgery.Please if you know something about Patrick's whereabouts please say something thanks

My heart goes out to you and your family!! Your sister must be out of her mind with fear and worry. I can't imagine what all of you are going through. Many prayers and thoughts for all of you. Please keep posting...

Do the police have any leads or ideas? Please don't give away any information. Just wishing and hoping the family has something to go on.

Is there any reason to suspect he may have "chosen" to walk off? We had a case a year ago where the guy did walk off, however, he was in financial trouble with the law. Is there any financial problems that his wife is aware of?

I can't think of anything more deflating than to have a loved one to ,just disappear". So sad and so worrisome.

As far as I know no new leads my sister hasn't given any indication of financial issues . He recently retired

Still no new leads or news still praying for a good outcome both my sister and my niece as well as Patrick family are distraught over this

Still no new leads or news still praying for a good outcome both my sister and my niece as well as Patrick family are distraught over this

Heartbroken for your entire family! No one should ever have to go through the agony of what all of you are enduring. I am sending you my most fervent prayers that Patrick will be returned safely home...

Wow.. I am so truly sorry! Was Patrick depressed recently? How did he feel about retiring? Is it typical of him to go out strolling alone?

Have there been any possible sightings of him? When was he last seen and who did he speak to?

This is a difficulty situation for everyone involved. Staying hopeful for Patrick and his family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if he was depressed he seemed happy about the move to Arizona no sittings the last person to talk to him was his wife. It's been almost three months without any word all we can do it pray

I don't know if he was depressed he seemed happy about the move to Arizona no sittings the last person to talk to him was his wife. It's been almost three months without any word all we can do it pray

How devastating for your family! I can't imagine. This has to be the absolute worst anguish - to not have any idea what happened or where he is. Just out of the blue. Gone.

I so wish there were some ideas or leads anywhere! You and your family have my heartfelt sympathy and concern...

Stay in touch with LE and urge them to keep the case alive. Ask for updates. Show solidarity; wife and daughter can both contact them.

Hope you knowing something soon.

Have any searches been done on his walking route? Is it possible he got hit by a car and his body landed where it wouldn't be visible from the road?

Praying for Patrick and his loved ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86