Female, Black
Last Contact: May 1, 1996
Missing From: West Palm Beach, Florida
Missing Age21 Years
Current Age44 Years

Height: 5' 0" - 5' 2"
Weight: 90 - 120 lbs

**Unsure if she had a mental illness or addiction
To whom ever this is my mother and she is loved and theses comments are very disrespectful my moma have been missing since I was a child and my other siblings and no matter what her situation was it doesn’t matter you do not know what it feel like to be motherless and me and my sister call all the time to west palm beach person on her case and if you would like to share a respectful opinion about anything you may know feel free to do so I happen to be in the moment of thinking about her and typed her name in on google and this what I find and this is for who ever stated about an addiction or mental illnesses Part

Last edited:
To whom ever this is my mother and she is loved and theses comments are very disrespectful my moma have been missing since I was a child and my other siblings and no matter what her situation was it doesn’t matter you do not know what it feel like to be motherless and me and my sister call all the time to west palm beach person on her case and if you would like to share a respectful opinion about anything you may know feel free to do so I happen to be in the moment of thinking about her and typed her name in on google and this what I find and this is for who ever stated about an addiction or mental illnesses Part

@Turkessa, welcome. So sorry for all the things you and your siblings have to endure, missing your moma in your live. I don't think the poster meant any harm or disrespect. The Jane Doe found burned in the car had probably problems and was a known homeless lady. The note ** used was just to flag that the missing person (in this case your mom) wasn't a known addict or having psychological problems, so this made a possible match open for discussion, as the lady who was found deceased probable had. Let me be very clear. Whatever happens in a human live....I will never be disrespectful or judgmental (and I don't think the poster meant any harm) That's why, in particular, I'm working on this kind of cases and not the lovely white american young girl who is missing. I sure hope your moma is found one day....she has her own missing persons thread on WS, BTW. FL - FL - Kawana Lashan Holmes, 21, West Palm Beach, 1 May 1996 What are your ideas why your sweet moma left when she was only 21?

@Turkessa, welcome. So sorry for all the things you and your siblings have to endure, missing your moma in your live. I don't think the poster meant any harm or disrespect. The Jane Doe found burned in the car had probably problems and was a known homeless lady. The note ** used was just to flag that the missing person (in this case your mom) wasn't a known addict or having psychological problems, so this made a possible match open for discussion, as the lady who was found deceased probable had. Let me be very clear. Whatever happens in a human live....I will never be disrespectful or judgmental (and I don't think the poster meant any harm) That's why, in particular, I'm working on this kind of cases and not the lovely white american young girl who is missing. I sure hope your moma is found one day....she has her own missing persons thread on WS, BTW. FL - FL - Kawana Lashan Holmes, 21, West Palm Beach, 1 May 1996 What are your ideas why your sweet moma left when she was only 21?

@Turkessa With all due respect...we can play games....ignoring...but I will not...So again...what are your thoughts, what do you know? And this is important...no judgement here....whatever the path of live....

Last edited:
Yes, this is a hard one but hopefully we'll get it done. Check these out please.

Kaye Francis Hamilton went missing from South Carolina in Nov. '94. Her descriptive features are similar enough to be a possiblility. The circumstances give no good clues and the location is far away but she has quite a few aliases including Michelle Monique Mickens. It's a long shot but worth a DNA comparison, IMO.

Catherne Davis went missing in Los Angeles in 1982. No descriptive clues but her location and stats are close. Also, she was 32 yo in 1982 so upon death in 1997 she would have been 47yo.

In 1984 Tonya Lee Clemmons was reported missing from Seattle. She hadn't been in contact for about a year before the report was made (1983). Her physical description is within the parameters for this UID. She has a deformed arm. A deformity wasn't disclosed in the UID report but the UID was recovered from a fire. I wonder if it could have been missed.

Another MP from Seattle is Jimmie Lynn Caine. There isn't much to connect Jimmie to this UID but to me she has a strong resemblance to the UID's pic. She was reported missing in November 1995. IMO she could match so I think they should do a comparison.

The above women all fit in somehow. What stands out to me with this Jane Doe is that she almost didn't had teeth what makes me think she lost teeth because of lack of care, no money, what would be consistent with being homeless. Maybe the use of drugs. Makes me think she is some what older. Also she had prior surgery on her fallopian tubes, as well as a tubal ligation with plastic rings.

Tubal ligation — also known as having your tubes tied or tubal sterilization — is a type of permanent birth control. During tubal ligation, the fallopian tubes are cut, tied or blocked to permanently prevent pregnancy.

Makes me think she was not that young or it was done because she was mentally ill. Any ideas?

The above women all fit in somehow. What stands out to me with this Jane Doe is that she almost didn't had teeth what makes me think she lost teeth because of lack of care, no money, what would be consistent with being homeless. Maybe the use of drugs. Makes me think she is some what older. Also she had prior surgery on her fallopian tubes, as well as a tubal ligation with plastic rings.

Tubal ligation — also known as having your tubes tied or tubal sterilization — is a type of permanent birth control. During tubal ligation, the fallopian tubes are cut, tied or blocked to permanently prevent pregnancy.

Makes me think she was not that young or it was done because she was mentally ill. Any ideas?

It makes me think she had an ectopic pregnancy or possibly endometriosis that damaged the Fallopian tubes enough that pregnancy became risky.

Unfortunately she could have been a victim of involuntarily sterilization. It sounds like something that would be turn of the century but it happened not that long ago. This happened well into the 70's and 80's depending on where she is from.

Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States

Wasn't there a spreadsheet from DNA-Doe project with testing scores....I can't seem to find it now. I'm curious if there is some kind of progress in finding DNA matches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back