AZ AZ - Rachel Hansen, 19, murdered in her apartment, Gilbert, June 4, 2022

Angelcat13

Reaction score
This story about the recent murder of Rachel Hansen really touched me. I have a 20 year-old daughter who is passionate about horses like Rachel. Please help find justice for this beautiful girl.

It has now been a year since 19 y/o Rachel Hansen was murdered in her own apartment. Just 2 days after moving into her new home an unknown intruder kicked in her door and shot her. She was able to call 911, but she tragically died.

No one seems to know who - or why - someone would kill this beautiful girl who loved her family - and horses.

Please watch this video of her mother sharing Rachel’s spirit and help those who love her find Justice for Rachel.

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this. I learned so much more about Rachel. I have my own “Rachel” a through-and-through horse girl 8 months older than Rachel. That is what initially drew me to this heart-breaking murder. I wish that I could let Rachel’s Mom & loved ones know my heart is with them and Rachel captured a place in my soul. She will continue to live through other horse girls - including my daughter.

Events in her life right around the time she is killed:
1) moves (back?) into an apartment in San Tan
2) her pregnant mare is stolen (was it ever found?)
3) she gets engaged

No evidence SA took place (unless this is something that the police are keeping very quiet). Shot once. Deadly shot.

Sounds to me like an obsessed ex-boyfriend.

Just a thought, could this be connected to the Gilbert Goons?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back