AZ AZ - Shayna Feinman, 35, living on a 40-acre prop w/friends, diff vers given about how she went missing, Yavapai County, 9 Mar 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
b76d5e8c-7665-4df1-b656-54b12f09d064_1920x1080.jpg

Soon after Shayna Feinman, 35, went missing on March 9 somewhere in between Peach Springs and Seligman, Arizona, her sister, Kara, began contacting Shayna’s friends where she quickly heard two different versions of the disappearance.

Shayna is a graduate of Guilderland High School, she moved out west a few years ago.

One version had Shayna walking into the woods on her own after having a disagreement with somebody. The other version had her being chased into the woods.

More at Woman with Guilderland ties missing in Arizona (watch the video, shows the area where Shayna's car was found)

PHOENIX — The Yavapai County Sheriff's Office is asking the public for help in locating a woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Shayna Feinman, 35, was last seen in the area between Peach Springs and Seligman where she was living. Her car, dog, camping gear and wallet were all left behind.

Shayna is described as a white female, approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall, with green eyes and brown hair.

"Something isn't right about what happened," said Kara Feinman, Shayna's sister. "Things are not adding up."

More at 'Something isn't right': Woman missing in Arizona since March 9

A bit eerie -- not liking this situation since I read where another woman vanished in this area in October, and other details about the things Shayna left behind.
Hoping for good news soon. Positive thoughts to her family, her friends and to Shayna.

This is quite concerning as well: "Kara said Shayna has been in a relationship, but that person has not been cooperating with the investigation."

This is quite concerning as well: "Kara said Shayna has been in a relationship, but that person has not been cooperating with the investigation."

Thanks ewe GfC...there's a video interview with her sister at the link ^^^^^^

“I truthfully feel there is foul play. I could not in a million years picture my sister leaving her dog and her car with all of her belongings and camping gear and her wallet. And just walking into the woods and not returning unless she was running from something or something terrible has happened. And I feel that with every ounce of my being," Kara said.
1711717411576-jpeg.493535

Missing now for 18 days, Kara's concern is growing. She's just looking forward to the day she can hug her sister again.

“I deeply love my sister and I miss her and I pray to everything out there that she can come home safe and I can give her a hug. I can hear her voice. That's what I really want right now," Kara said.

Attachments

• 1711717411576.jpeg
    1711717411576.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 378
A bit eerie -- not liking this situation since I read where another woman vanished in this area in October, and other details about the things Shayna left behind.
Hoping for good news soon. Positive thoughts to her family, her friends and to Shayna.
Do you have a link to previous missing woman? I wonder what similarities there are between the cases.

Do you have a link to previous missing woman? I wonder what similarities there are between the cases.

I live in Camp Verde and remember that case last year. It is very suspicious. Not much in that area. Two cases with to many similarities in a short period of time. Something is up and most likely has ties to that ranch. Maybe Shayna found something out about the other girls disappearance and it got her in trouble.

I live in Camp Verde and remember that case last year. It is very suspicious. Not much in that area. Two cases with to many similarities in a short period of time. Something is up and most likely has ties to that ranch. Maybe Shayna found something out about the other girls disappearance and it got her in trouble.
What ranch?

Guilderland (NY) news media reporting that there's now a reward attached to her search. MOO - Suspecting LE thinks that someone in NY knows something.

"Detectives have recovered her cell phone on a nearby property and are reporting that the persons last seen with Shayna are not cooperating with the investigation at this time," the sheriff's office said

Feinman was believed to have been walking to a nearby friend’s house, but she never arrived, sheriff's officials said in the release. Detectives recovered the woman's cellphone on a nearby property and reported that the people last seen with Feinman were not cooperating with the investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back