GUILTY AZ - Six killed, 13 injured in shooting at Gabrielle Giffords event, 8 Jan 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kold is saying that they have no confirmation that she has died but is in surgery.

KOLD just said they got off the phone with the hospital that she is in surgery now.

The gunman was shot by security and is in custody per Fox

Just read some posts on another forum...apparently this woman may be the target of various groups. She supposedly voted for the Dream Act, she was a proponent of hate crime bills, she is Jewish....

Could be a Drug Cartel, could be a White Nationalist, appears there are a number of possibilities. Some on WN sites are getting concerned and hoping it has nothing to do with their ideology.

I'm just reading this and I'm slightly panck'ed here. Do we have a location for the Safeway and/or the names of the other victims yet?

Thanks so much!!!

Salem

Salem, It happened at a Safeway Grocery store on Ina and Oracle Road.

No other names yet, but several are reported to be her staff members.

Perhaps not a White Nationalist. Supposedly someone at the scene asked "what was the guy saying? what language was that?"

Sick and scary...I hope LE determines what his motive was.

I'm just reading this and I'm slightly panck'ed here. Do we have a location for the Safeway and/or the names of the other victims yet?

Thanks so much!!!

Salem

Safeway, 7110 N. Oracle Road (southeast corner of Oracle and Ina

So far all I've seen about other victims are some are the congresswoman's aides.

MSNBC via KVOA(?) reporting that there are conflicting reports as to whether she has died or not.

Reports are the gunman yelled something before shooting. That will be key to his motive in my opinion. Someone posted he was about 18-20,I haven't seen any reports of any descriptions of him. Anyone else?

It is sad to say, but I think it takes a lot of courage to be a liberal politician in Arizona these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz