AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
(Added to NAMUS recently - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs))

-

Demographics

Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Adult - Pre 20
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 13-16
Estimated Year of Death - 2020
Height - 5' 1"(61 inches), Measured
Weight - Cannot Estimate

-

Circumstances
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - October 26, 2020
NamUs Case Created - January 11, 2021
Location Found Map
Location - Solomon, Arizona
County - Graham County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped) - 32.667325, -109.580478
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - Decomposed body found on ranch land

-

Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains--
Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

-

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Unknown

-

Map showing location:
Original

Trying to find some more info on this angel.

NamUS has one rule-out listed:
MP60464 Alicia Navarro 09/15/2019 Maricopa AZ

Body found by hunter listed as a female between 14 and 22
Being investigated as homicide.
Found by a hunter off Artesia Road near the corrals
Female 14 and 22 years of age.
Wrapped in a tarp ...in a 4- by 2-foot float box used to water livestock
Investigating: Graham County Sheriff P.J. Allred

Human Remains Found in Bag
October 26, 2020 at approximately 1149 hours Graham County Dispatch received a call from a hunter

Map link to location

The map location link does not work. Where she was found is a out of the way place You probably travel 30-45 mins once you turn off of HWY 191, HWY 191 comes off of I-10 and goes straight into Safford.
Artesia Road turns to dirt quickly if I'm remembering correctly. It doesn't say which corrals, nor how far they went down the road. So either someone knew where they were going or they drove down that road looking for the right thing. Odd they wrapped her and put her in the water trough(float box). Guess they knew she be found. Hoping to get rid of DNA? Why not just leave her under a bush? or bury her? The wildlife would have got her.
The terrain is not flat, but not mountainous. It is hilly and lots of vegetation. Small draws.
I wish the ME could have estimated time frame.

The map location link does not work. Where she was found is a out of the way place You probably travel 30-45 mins once you turn off of HWY 191, HWY 191 comes off of I-10 and goes straight into Safford.
Artesia Road turns to dirt quickly if I'm remembering correctly. It doesn't say which corrals, nor how far they went down the road. So either someone knew where they were going or they drove down that road looking for the right thing. Odd they wrapped her and put her in the water trough(float box). Guess they knew she be found. Hoping to get rid of DNA? Why not just leave her under a bush? or bury her? The wildlife would have got her.
The terrain is not flat, but not mountainous. It is hilly and lots of vegetation. Small draws.
I wish the ME could have estimated time frame.

Here is a new map link. You can see the corral and water trough in the satellite view. Solomon AZ - Google My Maps

Good question on why they put her there. Maybe to send a message?

Last edited:
There is an article that is behind a paid subscription that gives a few more details. Medical Examiner determines body was that of a girl or woman

Some excerpts from that article:
Detectives have their suspicions as to how she died... she was the victim of a homicide,... (but they aren't releasing that info).
A quail hunter called the sheriff’s office around noon Monday to say he’d found a bag near Artesia Road and suspected a dead child was inside of it because there were toys next to it.
... the body was actually in a tarp...There was nothing on or with the body to help authorities identify her.

Pure Speculation - She was a vulnerable migrant teenager.

What a sad world this is sometimes.
That was my initial thought also. And they put her in the trough knowing the rancher would look. But the ME report says she was white. Yes immigrants are white, but not as much for that area. I don't see any family killing her though, in certain circumstances could be there was little choice.
I am a bit stumped why there would be toys beside a 14-22 yr old.
My mother in law and two brother in laws live there. I'm going to ask if they know anything.

That was my initial thought also. And they put her in the trough knowing the rancher would look. But the ME report says she was white. Yes immigrants are white, but not as much for that area. I don't see any family killing her though, in certain circumstances could be there was little choice.
My mother in law and two brother in laws live there. I'm going to ask if they know anything.
Concerning the question as to why toys would be with her, perhaps they were for someone else. Or maybe she had a mental disability that caused her to act like a young child.

Concerning the question as to why toys would be with her, perhaps they were for someone else. Or maybe she had a mental disability that caused her to act like a young child.
The fact that she was wrapped and placed in a location that she would likely be found, combined with the visible toys, makes me think that they could have been sending a message. If they were trying to simply hide a murder, it's easy to dispose of a body in the dessert. I wish we knew the cause of death. There is a reason LE are not releasing it.

My initial thought was an undocumented immigrant, but she was entered into NamUs as Caucasian. Given the area, I guess it could be cartel related.

I don't see any family killing her though, in certain circumstances could be there was little choice.

What do you mean "could be there was little choice?" (Cause of death is homicide.)

My thought on the toys is they could be hers (probable age is 13 - 16). Teenagers and even adults have toys / stuffed animals, childhood keepsakes, hobbies. Or a gift from a child that has sentimental value, or a gift for a younger relative...

What do you mean "could be there was little choice?" (Cause of death is homicide.)

My thought on the toys is they could be hers (probable age is 13 - 16). Teenagers and even adults have toys / stuffed animals, childhood keepsakes, hobbies. Or a gift from a child that has sentimental value, or a gift for a younger relative...

Some immigrants, and we dealt with this first hand in a different place, will smother or suffocate, etc another with them if they are ill, can not continue, injured, snake bit, etc. It is one of the harsh realities. So in their mind, to not be caught, not get held up... :( Someone in the group had smothered and stashed the young boy (15) under a mesquite and kept going. BP spent some time looking for his body.
Yes, teenagers and adults alike have toys. It just something I got in my head of strangeness. Indeed it could be a keepsake, it could be a message. Who knows. When LE is able to figure out who she is, maybe it will become clear.

Poor baby why is no one missing her?

Last edited:
This is just a rough list on missing girls that fit the description:

Leah Ybarra Tarin on NCMEC (she isn't listed on Namus yet)
Hair color: Blonde
Race: White
Height: 4'9
Missing Since: May 17, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 14

Eclipse Rodriguez on NCMEC
Hair color: Brown
Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'2
Missing since: Oct. 21, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 16

Sophia-Lynn Kelsey on NCMEC:
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 5'4
Missing Since: Sept. 30, 2020

Adrianna Solano on NCMEC:
Height: 4'11
Missing since: Sept. 19, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 13

Penelope Mitchell on NCMEC:
Height: 5'5
Missing since: Aug. 9, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 12

Ava Miranda on NCMEC:
Missing since: Oct. 22, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 13

Mia Garcia on NCMEC:
Height: 5'3
Missing since: Sept. 4, 2020

Riley Amaro on NCMEC:
Missing since: Aug. 18, 2020

Shyann Warren on NCMEC:
Missing since: Sept. 28, 2020

Havannah Meads on NCMEC:
Hair color: Light Brown
Missing since: Aug. 28, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 15

Havannah Meads on NCMEC:
Hair color: Light Brown
Missing since: Aug. 28, 2020
Age at time of disappearance: 15

Riley Amaro on NCMEC:
Missing since: Aug. 18, 2020

Sophia-Lynn Kelsey on NCMEC:
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 5'4
Missing Since: Sept. 30, 2020

Leah Ybarra Tarin on NCMEC (she isn't listed on Namus yet)
Height: 4'9
Missing Since: May 17, 2020

Last edited:
I feel like that is a better list because the UID is white

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online