GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been discussed already. Do we know where the landfill being searched services? For instance, the campground or where Sylar lived?

The campground and surrounding area but not Flagstaff where he lives.

I'm sorry Kimster, but I can't bear to have to listen to that before getting some word on Sylar. :couch:

If you put it on about 15 minutes before the show is over... you should be about right. Then you can just mute it until Sylar actually comes on. But, it's not going to be anything new...

I said earlier that if Sylar was on it'd only be the last ten minutes. Sadly appears I may be right. :waitasec:

I am sorry to read that he is presumed dead but I think I knew that already especially when I read that the dogs could not track him except for the general area of the campground. That baby did not wander off, someone took him from that location.

I hope they can solve this case as they say they believe they can.......

The family has been cooperative during interviews, Waugh said, but officials have yet to complete analyzing polygraph interviews.

Lt. Boelts would not identify specific persons of interest: "We have not ruled anyone in or out."

The Sheriff's Office has canvassed sex offenders in the Verde Valley and combed through 200 tons of garbage taken from the campground at the Grey Wolf landfill.

There are still video camera films to examine from surrounding stores and businesses.

Boelts said the agency has received numerous tips. "We have the usual psychic tips. We have had tips from the National Center, that I would rather not go into. We have also had tips reference Internet activity."

I bolded that last part. Interesting. I need to ponder and think this through.

ETA: link http://verdenews.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=37640

Still Lindsay Lohan...first things first...:(

Do we know who was at the campground that night? Can someone just give me a list?

Thanks,

Salem

Adopt Mom CP, Her mother, Christina's other two children 1 ,14 year old son and 1 twelve year old daughter and another boy who was a friend of the sons whom is also 14, and Sylar..... I think that was it :waitasec:

Do we know who was at the campground that night? Can someone just give me a list?

Thanks,

Salem

Christina Priem (AKA Tina)

Her Mother

1 minor female child aged 12 (sleeping in tent with tina and her mother and sylar)

2 minor male children both aged 14, one is tina's son the other his friend. It was the friend that made the first emgergency call that got dropped during transfer reportedly.

Christina Priem (AKA Tina)

Her Mother

1 minor female child aged 12 (sleeping in tent with tina and her mother and sylar)

2 minor male children both aged 14, one is tina's son the other his friend. It was the friend that made the first emgergency call that got dropped during transfer reportedly.

Thank you Kat! I appreciate it!

Salem

I said yesterday that I had a feeling that Sylar's case was about to blow up.

It did sort of...

Now I got a feeling it's about to get u-g-l-y. I could be wrong though.

I said yesterday that I had a feeling that Sylar's case was about to blow up.

It did sort of...

Now I got a feeling it's about to get u-g-l-y. I could be wrong though.
I'll just say I have the feeling the perp is not one of the SOs. MOO

talking about which tent he was really in...

stories changing, comparing to Haleigh's case

facts should not change, NG says...

Bio-mom in Indiana, FBI called her to let her know Sylar was missing.

NG-why are LE saying he is presumed dead?

Reporter from AZ- based on stats and also lack of evidence that he was in the area on his own

Caller-asking about scent dogs, saying the scent stopped suddenly

Jean C: says scent was lost, which would go to theory he was taken away from site, not wandered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419