AZ AZ - Tuba City, WhtFem Pre-50, UP114974, Found deceased after party at residence, Green eyes, Red bandana, Found on Tribal Land, Nov'23

If I read that autopsy report correctly, possible name of Sarah Hayes.
good catch!! i wonder if she had id on her or that was reported by a partygoer? i guess theyve ruled out that shes actually sarah hayes if they retracted that name, or theres not enough current evidence to work on that assumption.

This sure looks like her. The link to the unidentified body is no longer available. Has she been identified?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_192404_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_192404_Facebook.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240514_192710_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_192710_Facebook.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
Of note, Tuba City is Navajo land and is over 90% Native American. It's a very small, isolated town- It is pretty close to the Grand Canyon, though.

Did anyone at the party know her, or at least know of a possible first name/nickname? Given that they found her *after* the party at the residence, it seems most likely that she was found by someone who lives at said residence? Maybe LE knows more than they're making public.
There's a lot they aren't saying about this. I posted some pictures of a girl who looks just like the unidentified girl. She's also missing. The link is no longer available on the nameus site. Has she been identified I wonder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_192404_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_192404_Facebook.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240514_192710_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_192710_Facebook.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
There's a lot they aren't saying about this. I posted some pictures of a girl who looks just like the unidentified girl. She's also missing. The link is no longer available on the nameus site. Has she been identified I wonder.
is this Laura O'Guinn/Jocelyn Jensen, as posted above in post #26?

This sure looks like her. The link to the unidentified body is no longer available. Has she been identified?
No, nose on the girl in the pics you posted is way different. Since I saw her family chimed in on a social media site, I am 100% positive she was Laura O'Guinn/Jocelyn Jensen.

No, nose on the girl in the pics you posted is way different. Since I saw her family chimed in on a social media site, I am 100% positive she was Laura O'Guinn/Jocelyn Jensen.
Check out the mole on the side of the the girls head that I posted. It totally matches.

Rest in peace, Jocelyn! The victims of this opiate epidemic are getting younger and younger. I really doubt she had purposefully taken three separate drugs with opposite effects. Probably likely took a stimulant on purpose to party harder (no judgement, i do the same, except my drug of choice is caffeine and energy drinks ;)) and it was cut/tainted with the morphine and fentanyl.

Rest in peace, Jocelyn! The victims of this opiate epidemic are getting younger and younger. I really doubt she had purposefully taken three separate drugs with opposite effects. Probably likely took a stimulant on purpose to party harder (no judgement, i do the same, except my drug of choice is caffeine and energy drinks ;)) and it was cut/tainted with the morphine and fentanyl.
According to a Facebook post by Jocelyn she was hospitalized for oding not long before her death. Very sad. Some users mix the two drugs to offset the effects because they want to get extremely low or high. I hope she and all who love her find peace. Deep down she seems to have had a beautiful and loving soul.

Rest in peace, Jocelyn! The victims of this opiate epidemic are getting younger and younger. I really doubt she had purposefully taken three separate drugs with opposite effects. Probably likely took a stimulant on purpose to party harder (no judgement, i do the same, except my drug of choice is caffeine and energy drinks ;)) and it was cut/tainted with the morphine/fentanyl
Dirty 30 pills are made from fentanyl and morphine. She probably smoked meth 2nd to pill usage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebg8
Back