Doctors are confounded, but parents of a baby boy in India insist: The tyke has burst into flames for no apparent reason at least three times since birth. The baby cited in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution only by the name of Rahul was born in May, and parents said that they first noticed flames suddenly appearing on his stomach and knees when he was just nine days old. And since, its happened a handful of other time. Rahul is currently undergoing tests, AJC reported. The New York Times, meanwhile, reported that the baby and his parents lived at a relatives house during the first combustible fire experience, and it was since found that the home was located in an area that had been contaminated with phosphorous a highly flammable material. Fire department officials confirmed the presence of the chemical in that region. Doctors, meanwhile, are still puzzled and unsure why the baby has seemingly burst into flames, even after moving from that home. But the family has been banned from the village in the meantime, AJC reported. Villagers are afraid the baby might catch their homes on fire. Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ndia-babys-burst-flames-three-/#ixzz2coz6G8pk Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter Change a diaper - call the bomb squad.