Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has been talking with them for a week... took him awhile to get comfortable with them

JT representing both DB and JI during this investigative process. Been in contact with D and J for over a week.

If family hired an attorney then his role is NOT all about finding Lisa, his job is protecting family interest.

BBM: BINGO !

And may I add a "guilty" family ...

MOO ...

Wonder how comfortable he felt with Joran?

JT says he is repping both Jeremy and Deborah. He says he hopes just for the investigative process, despite the grand jury rumors. he has secured local counsel to aid him if necessary. He has been in contact with family for over a week, but did not come out until he felt comfortable with facts of case and with the parents. No question in his mind that they had nothing to do with baby's disappearance.

This is just painful.. Of course he is going to say they had nothing to do wit this.. I mean come on, Joran didnt do anything either..

If Joe Tacopino is involved.....then what happened to Baby Lisa will be clouded even more because he loves the spotlight. This case is about to become even more sensational because he will wring every drop of media attention for himself....IMHO.

This family is getting some TERRIBLE advice from someone.....IMHO also.

Another child missing, and no one is responsible. If you keep saying "this is about Lisa", that keeps the investigation off of the parents.

I don't believe Lisa will ever be found, and we will never know what happened. So sad, how many more children will disappear and no one will have to answer for it?

He wouldn't come out until he believed in the parents. I wonder what swayed his opinion? The mother's admission of being drunk and possibly blacked out? That sure would make them more credible in my eyes...not.

I hope the first question the press ask is who is paying you?

MOO

I've sat quite with this one because I wanted reports of sightings to be true, you know so this child had a better chance - maybe.

But, this presser from the "parents" which isn't the "parents" at all but an attorney just pushed me off the fence.

Thanks everyone for the updates. (None of the news links work on this computer, wish the stations would update their capabilities!)

:tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

I am waiting for him to say they are looking for a nanny.
Reminds me of something...oh I know, "When the truth comes out you will all say "Now I understand".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner