Baez and KC's Press Conference - 10/14/08 (Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were imaginary tears. You know, like the imaginary job, the imaginary nanny, etc, etc, etc.

Saw her tear up more when Baez stated she was someone's daughter......NOT when he said she was someone's Mother. She knows
she has about lost her only connection in this world.....her parents. This is about her, not Caylee even into this moment.

I think Casey cried cause SHES in trouble, her outside life is over.
The tears were for herself, NOT Caylee.

As the mother of 2 soldiers fighting for this country, if I hear a baby killer mom or a baby killer lawyer use my sons as examples for this case one more time you will see a soldier mom go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This deserves repeating!! There is no room for "using" our soldiers to make a point about justice in this case.

In listening to this several times today, I believe Baez is saying the "past SEVERAL months." I may be wrong but that is what I heard.
It caught my ear as well...he meant or said "several".

You certainly are entitled to your opinion. The FACT is the "media" did not create this. I watched a very very long interview with Cindy that was done yesterday which I felt was very biased the reporter simply allowed Cindy to say anything and everything she wanted to say and never made a negative reference or asked one single hard question. The "media does not have to say one thing just take about 50 hours and go back and listen to the raw video of the Anthony clan they speak for themselves from day one. I am quite certain the Anthony clan has told far more lies and been far more deceptive than all of the "media" put together. All of these lies and deceptions are live on video coming right out of the mouth of one or the other of them not "media".
The FACT is LE did not create this they simply responded to a Grandmother stating the car smelled like a dead body. They reacted to a mother (and I use the term very loosely) that did not report her darling daughter missing for "31 days" and then lied about every single thing regardless of whether it mattered or not... just lies. They reacted to a "mother of the year" that immediately was out drinking partying and having sex with one guy or another while she "had no idea" where her daughter was. This same "mother of the year" did manage to find her very good friends checkbook (while she was looking for her missing daughter) and she did manage to find lot's of stuff to buy for HERSELF (while she was searching for her daughter). LE did not make any of this happen, they simply did their job and responded to it.
Leaks in this case... what proof do you have they are from LE (talk about innocent until proven) the documents were not released by the choice of LE they were released as a matter of law under the freedom of information act. I have yet to see anyone from LE behave in an unprofessional manner, however I have seen Mr. Baez behave in an unprofessional manner on many occasions (live on tape not as reported by media). I have yet to see or hear anything LE has lied about yet I have seen several instances of lies from Mr. Baez. For instance on Mr. Baez's web site (up until 2 weeks ago) he maintained he went to work for Miami/Dade PD in 1995 and in the 1st 2 years won 34 of 36 cases he tried... the truth is Mr. Baez did not try any, not one case in 1995, 1996 or 1997 or any other year up until 2005 because he had not passed the Bar until 2005 so he could not possibly try a case before he had passed the Bar.
The bottom line is I look at the history... the only ones I find being dishonest, deceitful and lying is the Anthony clan and Mr. Baez so what makes it so far fetched that Baez or the Anthony's are responsible for "leaks".
CASEY is the last person to see Caylee alive and apparently had a great 31 days after "someone" took her daughter.
Sorry I am not stupid and I think most of us here on WS are not stupid either and we could look at information presented, deceit it and make a sound decision from that information regardless of what we have heard or seen outside the courtroom.
My sympathy is with Caylee, George, Tim Miller and LE.

First off...I would like to say that what I'm getting ready to post is not intended to offend anyone here. It is not intended to make you change the way you feel. It is only intended to post my opinion on the matter, because I do believe that there are others here, that remain silent, that share this opinion. So I'm going to be brave in put my opinion on the matter out there.

Secondly...as most of you already know, I do not know whether Caylee is alive or dead. For all I know, Casey murdered her. For all I know, Caylee is alive. The only reason I'm putting this statment out here is because I have been hesitant to post my feelings on certain subjects as they have in the past ended up in some debate. While I do understand the emotions, and the anger that are generated with this case (and I really do understand...I want you all to know that)...I will not be allow myself to be on the receiving end of that anger. Therefore, I will not explain my feelings...I will not debate them. They are my own just as you are entitled to your own.

In regards to Baez's briefing today, I believe there is a huge truth to what he had to say. That we need to be reminded that we do not know all the details of this case. We only know what has been released to the media. What has been released to the media is very one sided, and it does not contain all the facts. We need to be reminded that in this country...we have a justice system that I believe, most of the time, works. And that everyone in this country is entitled to a fair trial and our presumed innocent until proven guilty...including Casey Anthony. Baez's briefing reminded me of that fact today and I thought there was a lot of wisdom in what he had to say. The things that he had to say about the media and our justice system are the things that I will teach to my own children.

She kept pulling her hair out of her face, I seen her lips tighten up a few times. When the tear fell is when Baez said something like Casey is a mother, her daughter is missing, and she is someone's daughter, that is what broke her down, somewhat. I did actually see one tear run down her cheek that she quickly wiped away.

She wears contact lens. Being a contact lens wearer myself and if Mascara is worn in a humid situation, a touch to the inside of the eye will cause 1 tear will cause burning. Alas she was trying to create tears. She ccouldn't even do that!

Dear KC: You obviously thought the only person to fear when you took your daughter's life or let it be taken was your mother. You were so wrong. We are legion.

You obviously thought the only person you would hurt when you took your daughter's life or let it be taken was your mother. You were so wrong. The first person was Caylee and as for the rest, we again are legion.

You obviously thought that only a handful of people would disbelieve your outright lies but you were oh so wrong. We are legion.

Now you stand before us with CROCK-o-dile tears and state you will not get a fair trial. Oh, my dear, you will. We are Americans and we are legion. We will protect you like we would protect a newborn kitten instead of the predator you are.

And lastly, you thought no one could possibly find the body of your little girl which you tore asunder or allowed to be torn asunder but you were wrong. We are searchers. We are believers. We are legion and we will find her and your horrific deeds will be brought to light.

The initials KC will always be known to me as Killer Casey and NOT the Sunshine Band. Now, the word "band" will always signify death to me. Caylee was the Sunshine and you are the darkness of evil. And THAT evil is legion: Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Jeffrey Dahmer, Gary Ridgway and many more stand by your side.

The wheels of justice grind slowly but we are ready for you. We are patient. We are legion and we will see justice prevail and you will rot in hell.

I am not criticizing anyone's right to an opinion-I am a little lost at this point by those who continue on the Caylee is alive bandwagon.

It would not be practical for OCSO to continue to pursue this case if the evidence is not overwhelming. This is the bottom line-if it is a circumstantial case with no body, then it will be difficult at best to prosecute-but I can't even imagine the dollar amount spent on Caylee's behalf, and what efforts will continue to be made.

If this is a purely circumstantial case, it would take cujones of steel to pursue it in an election year-I think it is logical to assume that there is some pretty compelling evidence. Grandpa G seems to be in mourning...all of the evidence is not lost on him. He and CA voluntarily gave DNA samples because I believe there is something to compare it to. Could be hair, could be the dress that was found.

For those of you who are local, on either side of the fence, please please volunteer to search with TES in the coming days. Stand up for your beliefs-prove that Caylee is not out there decomposing and help to bring her home. Or find her if she is. Please.

She wears contact lens. Being a contact lens wearer myself and if Mascara is worn in a humid situation, a touch to the inside of the eye will cause 1 tear will cause burning. Alas she was trying to create tears. She ccouldn't even do that!

Creepy! I don't wear contacts, so I didn't know it was that easy. I did notice how she kept awkwardly rubbing under her dry eyes. So creepy-- thanks for the info.

One big tear did fall down her cheek and her lips trembled and everything-- only at the moment Baez reminded us all that Casey is "also someone's daughter." That tear was for real-- but she wasn't crying at any other point.

ummm... you're tripping me out!

Dear KC: You obviously thought the only person to fear when you took your daughter's life or let it be taken was your mother. You were so wrong. We are legion.

You obviously thought the only person you would hurt when you took your daughter's life or let it be taken was your mother. You were so wrong. The first person was Caylee and as for the rest, we again are legion.

You obviously thought that only a handful of people would disbelieve your outright lies but you were oh so wrong. We are legion.

Now you stand before us with CROCK-o-dile tears and state you will not get a fair trial. Oh, my dear, you will. We are Americans and we are legion. We will protect you like we would protect a newborn kitten instead of the predator you are.

And lastly, you thought no one could possibly find the body of your little girl which you tore asunder or allowed to be torn asunder but you were wrong. We are searchers. We are believers. We are legion and we will find her and your horrific deeds will be brought to light.

The initials KC will always be known to me as Killer Casey and NOT the Sunshine Band. Now, the word "band" will always signify death to me. Caylee was the Sunshine and you are the darkness of evil. And THAT evil is legion: Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Jeffrey Dahmer, Gary Ridgway and many more stand by your side.

The wheels of justice grind slowly but we are ready for you. We are patient. We are legion and we will see justice prevail and you will rot in hell.

I don't believe for one minute that Baez will remain her (lead) attorney. And yes those tears were tears for herself, and keep in mind that is the first time she has faced the cameras. Expect for when she was writing bad checks.

Casey was crying for HERSELF, feeling sorry for HERSELF in getting caught. Sociopaths don't shed emotion regarding others, only when it comes to themselves.

That was a DUMB press conference. If JB thought for one minute it would elicit sympathy from one person, he is in the same category.

JB is in over his head. Give it a day, Mark F and the dream team are in need of some pro-bono work and free advertising. The real problem for any predecessor is "undoing" all the wrongs JB commited prior to his client being charged. DUH.

Oh Baez you are such a loser, and it appears you're backing one also.

KC, hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable life behind bars, instead of in them. And that will just be the warm up for whatever hell awaits you in the afterlife.

Now I need to go wash my mouth out with some Clorox...... that's what it will take to get that bad taste that was left in my mouth from this 'press conference'. GACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal