Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

Dangrous, maybe. But not violent. If he knows stuff that she doesn't want her parents to know about, then she would consider him dangrous. She wouldn't want them talking or getting friendly with him.

It's called "splitting." compartmentslizing so that people don't compare stories.

Dangrous, maybe. But not violent. If he knows stuff that she doesn't want her parents to know about, then she would consider him dangrous. She wouldn't want them talking or getting friendly with him.

I don't think JG is either, and regret I might have given that impression. I think KC was planting that seed in her parent's head. Add to the fact CA didn't like JG which KC knew and walla throw JG under the bus. Poor JG,his only link to all of this was he loved KC and her daughter. She didn't know how blessed she was.

When you do a dna test you get a report showing all 3 partys DNA ,it shows each persons markers.Now if any evidence has unknown DNA, they can see if JG matches it.IMO thats why JB wants it. It does not make sense to use it for paternity, he is not the daddy and JB knows it.

Ditto...they need it for another use...to be used in maybe a broader spectrum when comparing markers - which is what alot of us have said from the beginning. This could in turn create reasonable doubt. Use the OJ trial as an example, and the blood tested wasn't even a common type - but b/c of the amount of people that could share commonalities in markers & genetics (I think it was like something around a thousaid in L.A. alone), his team was able to show doubt...that plus it seemed or showed that LE planted evidence. Either way, Dr. Lee knows what he's doing, so does LKB. Makes me sick!

I have a question somewhat OT,are birth records "open",in the state of Fla? I know they are not in AZ.I know About Caylee's birth records,but wanted to check on any other births for the A's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back