Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

Exactly... EXACTLY! I called this a long time ago... a pathological liar survives on morphing to their surroundings and situations. Casey will take what she has and create a life around it... she may feel a sting at first, but slowly she will observe and work things, until she is just another part of the inmate community. Women in prison tend to be far more forgiving of each other, from what I have read about inmate life... they tend to bind into a tight community... and I can easily see Casey finding her roost and making out well, on the inside. I wouldn't even be surprised if she takes a girlfriend to deal with her physical wants.

She'll probably get one of the male guards to do that for her. Susan Smith was pregnant by one of the male guards the first year she was in prison. Not that hard, she comes on to one of the guards for favors. Easy to do because she's considered a hottie to the guys. I just hope she get's DP.

A sociopath wouldn't be bothered, much by viwing the remains.

Considering it bothered her NOT AT ALL to drive around with the stench and to possibly handle her daughter's remains tells me veiwing the remains is less then nothing to her.

She's only been in there a few months. How about your entire life b****? or until they stick that needle in your arm and there is no "Xanax" to take the edge off.

When did she order that grab bag for $20.00? pppl that are struggling don't order silly stuff.

when i think of grab bags i think of those little bags you buy at the corner store that has a mixture of small candies and suckers..a few stickers and a secret toy in it, you can buy them for a dollar but you don't know what's in them until after you buy it, my son loves it when i bring him a grab bag home...he's 9. :rolleyes:

Considering it bothered her NOT AT ALL to drive around with the stench and to possibly handle her daughter's remains tells me veiwing the remains is less then nothing to her.

You're right. It's truly unimaginable to think of driving around with your dead child in the trunk. I wouldn't even put a dead pet in the trunk. KC will not be phased at all to view Caylee's remains. Her only problem will be to figure out how to act sad when she see's it. We never saw any emotion until it affected her freedom so this won't affect her either.

when i think of grab bags i think of those little bags you buy at the corner store that has a mixture of small candies and suckers..a few stickers and a secret toy in it, you can buy them for a dollar but you don't know what's in them until after you buy it, my son loves it when i bring him a grab bag home...he's 9. :rolleyes:

Casey acts about 11 or 12, soooooo yeah, I can see her buying grab bags:rolleyes:

Exactly... EXACTLY! I called this a long time ago... a pathological liar survives on morphing to their surroundings and situations. Casey will take what she has and create a life around it... she may feel a sting at first, but slowly she will observe and work things, until she is just another part of the inmate community. Women in prison tend to be far more forgiving of each other, from what I have read about inmate life... they tend to bind into a tight community... and I can easily see Casey finding her roost and making out well, on the inside. I wouldn't even be surprised if she takes a girlfriend to deal with her physical wants.

See, this is how I've been looking at it for awhile now. How is that punishment? How is that suffering at all, like Caylee did?

I feel this way about many prisoners. They have 3 hot meals a day, exercise, television, books, internet (some do), education, sometimes certain programs and people coming in for demonstrations, etc. .... sex if they have it with each other, and with connections, cigarettes and drugs.

How is THAT punishment???

And if she fits in with the guards, women, etc. .. and has pen pals who might send her money, etc. she won't be hurting much. Makes me sick!

The worst thing happened to me... where I worked BLOCKED Websleuths, can you believe it???? I hardly ever get on my home computer due to the fact we're still on dial up (no other choice) and I don't have enough time to wait for the constant loading of EVERYTHING. ANYWHO... what has been reported of Casey's mindset these days? I heard when she was told of the skull finding she turned beet red, fell to her knees, proclaiming "God this can't be happening!". The turning RED in the face is a show of guilt IMO. When one is given bad news they usually turn ashen/white = blood drains. When called on something and guilty of something, adrenaline flows and the face turns red. Forgive me if this was already discussed.

The worst thing happened to me... where I worked BLOCKED Websleuths, can you believe it???? I hardly ever get on my home computer due to the fact we're still on dial up (no other choice) and I don't have enough time to wait for the constant loading of EVERYTHING. ANYWHO... what has been reported of Casey's mindset these days? I heard when she was told of the skull finding she turned beet red, fell to her knees, proclaiming "God this can't be happening!". The turning RED in the face is a show of guilt IMO. When one is given bad news they usually turn ashen/white = blood drains. When called on something and guilty of something, adrenaline flows and the face turns red. Forgive me if this was already discussed.

No, I didn't know the difference between red face and ash/white face. Excellent observation. Makes perfect sense. They don't need to waste their time and money on DNA, we all know it's that sweet baby "Caylee" just by KC's reaction. It's still going to be shocking and very sad for all of us when it's confirmed. The only consolation will be that she'll get a proper burial finally. I just can't get that video of Caylee singing out of my mind. What a sweet child.

Casey is struggling??? She's struggling?? With what?? The death penalty and life in prison are both too good for Casey. Call me evil, but the only struggling I want to see is Casey, put in a room with parents who have lost a child to murder/abuse, and let them deal out their own punishment. Let her see parents who have actually sobbed for thier child, begged for their child, searched for their child. Vigilante justice would be exactly what she deserves.

MOO, I hope Casey lives a long life, re-living EVERY SINGLE LAST MOMENT of Caylee's last breath. May you NEVER rest in peace Casey. RIP Caylee, you deserved so much more than this....

If true this is how she reacted, I totally agree. When one is given bad news and a person goes "pale", often the shock (because that's what it is, shock) is proceeded by fainting, dizziness, lightheadedness...

No, I didn't know the difference between red face and ash/white face. Excellent observation. Makes perfect sense. They don't need to waste their time and money on DNA, we all know it's that sweet baby "Caylee" just by KC's reaction. It's still going to be shocking and very sad for all of us when it's confirmed. The only consolation will be that she'll get a proper burial finally. I just can't get that video of Caylee singing out of my mind. What a sweet child.

Oh yes. That video. I've mentioned it before. I love that video but I also just dread that video. It's making me crazy. She was such a beautiful little girl. A precious sweet baby.

I'd like to give Miss Casey Anthony my own little brand of a sedative :(

IMO Casey Anthony is just a specimen to be studied by the head doctors from here on out and that's about it.

According to the Astro thread, KC will def need her seatbelt, AND numerous sedatives on Friday. :)

In all honesty I doubt KC is struggling at all. I don't figure her to have shed a tear. I think this is all JB and his spinning a web hoping to catch a sympathetic juror in it. This girl has no heart, therefore, she can not struggle. Just lies from a defense attorney. It would be kind of nice to think that maybe KC was suffering a little but she isn't. She's as happy as a fat cat laying in the sun. No job to go to. No kid to worry about. Doesn't have to hear her Mom bit^hen 24/7. KC doesn't have to "impress" any friends. 3 meals a day. Some bucks in her commissary account to shop on. She has it made. Life is good. KC is mean and evil. She has no conscience, she isn't struggling.JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back