GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

I watched the docos and Ive read read the bit on the news today about her dad and I think the whoile family is dirty..... Shapelle is paying the price for the lot of them and and I cant feel a lot of pity for her..my opinion is that she got caught its just a shame for her that she didnt get caught leaving here with the stuff.

I haven't heard of this case (not much of a news watcher - too depressing), but it reminds me of the movie Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120620/

I wouldn't be surprised if she was completely innocent. Things like this happen, and probably more than people want to admit.

I watched the docos and Ive read read the bit on the news today about her dad and I think the whoile family is dirty..... Shapelle is paying the price for the lot of them and and I cant feel a lot of pity for her..my opinion is that she got caught its just a shame for her that she didnt get caught leaving here with the stuff.
Yep, makes one wonder about Informants and the Federal Police.....after all the Bali 9 could have been picked up back here too...:rolleyes:
I want her whole family investigated but her Dad is an absolute ****bag, of that I have no doubt.Pity he is dead and will never face the music..
Silly girl, who would want to take the wrap for those idiots...:boohoo:

it is the pale green eyes...staring out in pictures. If I read her case in text I am convinced of her guilt...yet if I read her case and glance around I think she may be innocent. Just an observation.....

it is the pale green eyes...staring out in pictures. If I read her case in text I am convinced of her guilt...yet if I read her case and glance around I think she may be innocent. Just an observation.....
Schappelle looks vulnerable, probably because of her good looks and eyes. On paper it looks open and shut but........there is a nag in my mind or could it be that her family cloud the issue to so many.

I would really like to think that she was innocent and that she will be released and send home but I dont live with the fairies,what her eyes and looks have to do with his I dont know:confused:.

I would really like to think that she was innocent and that she will be released and send home but I dont live with the fairies,what her eyes and looks have to do with his I dont know:confused:.
A lot because how much publicity do the Bali 9 get? None of them are vulnerable and very attractive. If they were we would get them shoved down our throats all the time, after all they are on death row. The media like Scappelle because they know she sells papers and her family provide a ';freak' show for all to watch.

Dingo...my point (in my earlier post) was that just because she is pretty, or hot, or cute...well that does not decide if you are innocent. I hear what you all are saying and I think it is CRIMINAL to let her out because she is 'cute'.....she could wind up disclosing a sociopathic nature that sends us ALL RUNNING FOR COVER. moo

ps, and I know that you were not arguing to release her.... Rather...I echo and agree with what you have said before! You said it better than I EVER could!

ps, and I know that you were not arguing to release her.... Rather...I echo and agree with what you have said before! You said it better than I EVER could!
No worries mate,but Im still struggling to see Shappeles cuteness:)

I don't know if Schapelle is guilty or not and I cannot make up my mind about whether I think she is guilty or innocent. Her family are really strange.

I can understand where you are coming from Kik..my opinion is that where there is smoke there is fire and I think the whole family was up to no good.

I don't know if Schapelle is guilty or not and I cannot make up my mind about whether I think she is guilty or innocent. Her family are really strange.
They are and they do her no favours. If they were my family and they behaved like that I wouyld just want to die of embarrassment...her Dad was always swearing and shouting..

ditto dude! Dingo, I mean! And, she is not that cute but her eyes are piercing....and I am sure, have swallowed their fair share of suitors.... MOO

I can understand where you are coming from Kik..my opinion is that where there is smoke there is fire and I think the whole family was up to no good.
I think you are right, but I am still not sure that the green eyed girl knew she was a mule....but I bet her sister knew..:eek:

I think they all knew Kazz.

ld_corby.jpg

well...hindsight being 20/20 and all.....at least she didn't pack the drugs in her body cavities... to have it explode and cause long~term damage

well...hindsight being 20/20 and all.....at least she didn't pack the drugs in her body cavities... to have it explode and cause long~term damage
That would have been interesting as I think the drugs weighed about 4 or 5 kilos....it was a huge compacted amount.sealed up in one of those clear bags that is sucked with a vacuum cleaner.The amount was really amazing...

The amount she had on her nursebeemee I dont think her body cavities woulld have been big enough:eek: ...but then what do I know:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back