Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

The hearing only started at 2:00pm from what I understand.

It's strange because I recall listening to the last hearing live at a link at the court house site and now I can't find it.

You're right!
I was going by the last time Bob Kealing did a tweet!

I'm wondering if that live hearing we heard before was actually a replayed tape recording of the hearing maybe by one of the lawyers.

Schucks, I had to do some errands, but hurried back home to see what had happened. Was disappointed, but then I thought about how many lawyers had to give their side, Zanada's BK and lawsuit attys, Roy Kronk attys, Texas Equasearch in addition to CA's attys and the trustee atty. Hope they get it all done today!

The big news being covered right now is the attack on the college campus in TX.

JMO

You're right!
I was going by the last time Bob Kealing did a tweet!

I'm wondering if that live hearing we heard before was actually a replayed tape recording of the hearing maybe by one of the lawyers.

What time is it in Florida right now? I believe I am four hours behind and it is now 12:44 - or lunch time - wouldn't that make it 4:44 in Florida? I'll have to check a website down there I guess - maybe all this angst isn't as bad as I think it is!:seeya:

Okay, not quite as bad as I think - it is 3:46....so it has been almost two hours....:what: I forgot we turned our clocks ahead for "daylight saving time" recently.

Mind you, any defense lawyer who can write a motion that long has got to be....ummm.....verbose?

Yep, it's almost 4:00 in FL now.
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.
I would think that a few networks will be broadcasting something whenever they let out.

Is there a standard workday in the courts, ie 9 to 4 etc.? I wonder if they will continue it to another day.

JMO

Casey Anthony will not have to be questioned, judge says
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html

Judge denies requests by Zenaida Gonzalez, Roy Kronk to depose Casey Anthony.

The judge did, however, rule that Casey Anthony will not have to answer questions in her defamation civil trial against Zenaida Gonzalez, or her defamation trial against Roy Kronk, for now...

However, the judge did say that he wants those civil trials to proceed. The judge says that he can't consider Gonzalez or Kronk as creditors unless state court rules that their reputations were ruined by Casey Anthony.

ON WHAT BASIS??????? :banghead: Judge to rule in 30 days according to the scrolling breaking news at the top of their page.

Judge is going to rule on the trustees selling of her story in 30 days. Judge ruled on the deposition by Zenaida and Kronks attys.... for now...

Judge is going to rule on the trustees selling of her story in 30 days. Judge ruled on the deposition by Zenaida and Kronks attys.... for now...

Hmmm - I wonder if that makes their case easier to prove if she doesn't testity???

Ever the optimist here....:floorlaugh:

I can't get access to the story on Orlando Sentinel and yes, I believe I have deleted all my cookies. Still didn't work. Ugh!

From what I'm reading elsewhere, are they changing the wording of what the offer was for? It almost sounds like the ruling will depend upon FCA telling her story before it could be sold as an asset? I thought the whole point was to prevent her from selling her story at all.

The trustee says he has three offers for her life story, and wants a formal auction to sell it.

But in order to do so, Anthony would have to actually tell her life story so it can be sold.

Channel 9 and 13 have the exact same wording and picture almost like they are the same company.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html

I can't get access to the story on Orlando Sentinel and yes, I believe I have deleted all my cookies. Still didn't work. Ugh!

From what I'm reading elsewhere, are they changing the wording of what the offer was for? It almost sounds like the ruling will depend upon FCA telling her story before it could be sold as an asset? I thought the whole point was to prevent her from selling her story at all.

The trustee says he has three offers for her life story, and wants a formal auction to sell it.

But in order to do so, Anthony would have to actually tell her life story so it can be sold.

Channel 9 and 13 have the exact same wording and picture almost like they are the same company.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html

No idea why you can't access the Sentinel, but here is an updated story. Check out the end of the story where bankruptcy trustee lawyer says he is investigating how much money FCA has actually received and has formally asked Baez for information, and also checking out a information that claims FCA has shopped her story around. :what:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-hearing-life-story-20130409,0,2897852.story

I see Blaiss' and other posters hands in here... :innocent:

From what I understand... I am done hoping. I have not even had a traffic citation in my 34 years of life. This monster kills her child and the courts bend to her in every way possible. She has lied... stole.. killed... bared false witness... I have been a law abiding citizen all my life. Yet.. who has paid every debt she has ever known because it was my responsibility... and SHE gets to walk away from everything???? I'm DONE!!!

Isn't it good news that the judge ruled the civil suits should be settled before the bankruptcy can proceed? Isn't that directly opposed to C.A.'s wishes? She wanted to go through bankruptcy in order to delay/destruct the civil suits against her, isn't that right? Come on, Guys, throw me a bone here!

Isn't it good news that the judge ruled the civil suits should be settled before the bankruptcy can proceed? Isn't that directly opposed to C.A.'s wishes? She wanted to go through bankruptcy in order to delay/destruct the civil suits against her, isn't that right? Come on, Guys, throw me a bone here!

I think I am done throwing bones.... I know it's a 50/50 ruling.... but I really think she will get away with it all. We need to really rethink how things work here. I am so done with her crap. As a Floridian I am done!!!

That's what it sounds like to me. I did post this question on the "Legal questions for ****" thread.

If they did go forward with the trials and won, what would happen to the award once the BK goes forward. If BK would it negate any monies won, why go thru the trials (I hope they do - at least CA will have to answer questions).

Gnaw on that bone for a few minutes!!!

JMO

No idea why you can't access the Sentinel, but here is an updated story. Check out the end of the story where bankruptcy trustee lawyer says he is investigating how much money FCA has actually received and has formally asked Baez for information, and also checking out a information that claims FCA has shopped her story around. :what:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-hearing-life-story-20130409,0,2897852.story

I see Blaiss' and other posters hands in here... :innocent:

:seeya:
Just quickly popping in before the Gold Medal Women's World Hockey Championship game at ScotiaBank Place
Who's playing for the GOLD ? Canada VS USA, of course LOL

BBM
You got that right...Blaiss did send info she had to the Trustee..

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss 2 Apr
Hope all the info I sent to Trustee helped him find the assets. Want #caseyanthony to know I helped take her down....lol. KARMA TRAIN COMING

April 9 BK Hearing
Meanwhile, Watkins(attorney for the Trustee) disclosed they are investigating the monies that went to various attorneys, and specifically said he has requested records from Baez. Watkins also said they are investigating
allegations that Anthony has approached the media about her story.

April 9
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss 9h
Anyone see the dedication page to #CaseyAnthony's book?

April 9
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss 9h
@Cayleesjustice not out yet. Proposal done. Dedication page HAS been seen by some. Need for BR!!!

April 9
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss 1h
@bobkealing hope he gets something on the deal Baez made w/ #CaseyAnthony. 15% of all book sales/appearance fees! Exchange 4 signing off

The criminal case is over-why cant they question her again? :banghead: I must be unusually stupid. Sorry folks, but it makes no sense to me.

I am fascinated by all of the energy and effort put forth on her behalf. She isnt worth it, but perhaps those representing her are driven by principle.

Or not.

I was just rereading the Sentinel story trying to puzzle it out - and decipher what the Sentinel said as opposed to what the judge meant.

IMO this has never been about her "life story" - it was to prevent her from profiting from her daughter's death.

I was wondering when I read this sentence:

"The judge told Watkins and Meininger to see if there is another way to monetize the estate."

If in fact this is "judge language" telling the BK trustee to rework his motion. IMO the whole point of this motion is not that she tell her life story - but that she be prevented from commercial producing and profiting from "interviews, books, blah blah" about the period of time Caylee was alive, then killed and FCA put on trial.

If she wants to profit from publishing her "life story" excluding this period of time and call it "My life as a Lying Freeloader" than more power to her!

I wish someone who "tweets" would set Blaiss on the radaronline for profit angle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back