Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

The fact that this woman has not resumed a normal life is still more evidence of her guilt. Why is she still stuck in the muck and mire of all her past crimes?

@bobkealing: #CaseyAnthony completes an online "debtor education" course required to keep her bankruptcy case afloat. @WESH http://t.co/PwgaE8dcxD

Remember how FCA was making up documents verifying her work, etc?
I wonder if she read on here that she had not submitted her completion certificate?
This document looks like anyone familiar with Word could make up.
Does the BK trustee actually verify her completion with the on-line company?

Remember how FCA was making up documents verifying her work, etc?
I wonder if she read on here that she had not submitted her completion certificate?
This document looks like anyone familiar with Word could make up.
Does the BK trustee actually verify her completion with the on-line company?

Would the two hour course be hard enough to bother doing that? Wouldn't it just be about learning to budget and about saving money?

How hard could it be for her? Income - 0
All costs - free - paid by my lawyers.
End of story.

I check in here daily. It seems like there just isn't anything to comment on. Once the civil cases start we should see more activity here.

I, too, check in daily. Waiting for the shoe to drop, so to speak. And, I do think that it is going to drop one day. Hard! Payback is a beotch. And, KC has some mighty big payback coming.

Would the two hour course be hard enough to bother doing that? Wouldn't it just be about learning to budget and about saving money?

How hard could it be for her? Income - 0
All costs - free - paid by my lawyers.
End of story.

http://bkclass.com/bankruptcy-classes-faq

Q: Are there any tests?

A: No. Each course is designed to help you understand your own personal financial picture. There are short quizzes in the course, however, you cannot fail! They are presented merely as a way to make sure that key information is delivered to you during each course.

RED by me. Sounds like another gimmick for someone to make money off the courses!

JMO

I am always still waiting for some fine news. And never too far from this forum.
{{hugs}} and BIG thanks for all the awesome posters here who are keeping us current!! It's so appreciated!!

An online course in money management? :banghead: I'm sure that will make a huge impression on someone who has stolen everything she wanted in the past.

Mr Micawber said it best - "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds, nineteen and sixpence, result happiness.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds, ought and sixpence, result misery.
Charles Dickens.

Waiting for the Hearing on the 8th to see if the Bankruptcy Judge will allow Zenaida and Kronk to wait until after their civil cases are completed, to file a complaint in the bankruptcy court regarding her discharging her debts.

The Bankruptcy Judge told Zenaida and Kronk they had to finish the civil cases first ... but now they have to officially ask for that, and the Bankruptcy Judge has to officially allow them to continue their civil cases. We wait for the Judge's ruling on Zenaida and Kronk asking for a Relief from the automatic stay that was put on their civil cases when FCA filed bankruptcy.

I'm surprised that only 3 creditors have filed a Proof of Claim as of today!
Especially surprised that all of the Florida government creditors have not filed yet.

- Adventist Florida Hospital - $ 200 [from Nov 2007 to present]
- Alliance One Collection Agency for STATE of Florida debt of $ 4,153.91
- AT&T Mobility - Collection Agency - $ 1,403.32
- Baez - $ 500,000 [though she said she really does not owe this]
- Florida Dept Law Enforcement - $ 61,505.12
- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 [filed Proof of Claim]
- Jerry Lyons P.I. - services - $ ?
- Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - $ 10,283.90
- Orange County Florida Clerk of Court - $ 495.00
- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 [filed Proof of Claim]
- State of Florida - $ 50.00
- Roy Kronk - civil suit
- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit
- Tribute MasterCard - $ 1,250
- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit
- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 [filed Proof of Claim]

Waiting for the Hearing on the 8th to see if the Bankruptcy Judge will allow Zenaida and Kronk to wait until after their civil cases are completed, to file a complaint in the bankruptcy court regarding her discharging her debts.

The Bankruptcy Judge told Zenaida and Kronk they had to finish the civil cases first ... but now they have to officially ask for that, and the Bankruptcy Judge has to officially allow them to continue their civil cases. We wait for the Judge's ruling on Zenaida and Kronk asking for a Relief from the automatic stay that was put on their civil cases when FCA filed bankruptcy.

I'm surprised that only 3 creditors have filed a Proof of Claim as of today!
Especially surprised that all of the Florida government creditors have not filed yet.

- Adventist Florida Hospital - $ 200 [from Nov 2007 to present]
- Alliance One Collection Agency for STATE of Florida debt of $ 4,153.91
- AT&T Mobility - Collection Agency - $ 1,403.32
- Baez - $ 500,000 [though she said she really does not owe this]
- Florida Dept Law Enforcement - $ 61,505.12
- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 [filed Proof of Claim]
- Jerry Lyons P.I. - services - $ ?
- Metropolitan Bureau of Inv - $ 10,283.90
- Orange County Florida Clerk of Court - $ 495.00
- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 [filed Proof of Claim]
- State of Florida - $ 50.00
- Roy Kronk - civil suit
- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit
- Tribute MasterCard - $ 1,250
- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit
- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 [filed Proof of Claim]

Maybe they don't have to? Could it be that since they are on file in the state court system anyway that they aren't required to file any further paperwork? I hope so. I'd hate to see them just blow off the money owed. That would just be another slap in the face, IMO.

http://bkclass.com/bankruptcy-classes-faq

Q: Are there any tests?

A: No. Each course is designed to help you understand your own personal financial picture. There are short quizzes in the course, however, you cannot fail! They are presented merely as a way to make sure that key information is delivered to you during each course.

RED by me. Sounds like another gimmick for someone to make money off the courses!

JMO

While not a gimmick, it is a simple question and answer session done on the computer. It does have to do with budgeting, etc. Very, very simple for most people. And yes there is a fee associated with it. It is a requirement under the new 2005 BAPCA law where certain approved companies provide this service. It's silly. But the powers that be thought it would help curb repeat filings.

While not a gimmick, it is a simple question and answer session done on the computer. It does have to do with budgeting, etc. Very, very simple for most people. And yes there is a fee associated with it. It is a requirement under the new 2005 BAPCA law where certain approved companies provide this service. It's silly. But the powers that be thought it would help curb repeat filings.

BBM

Wonder if the powers that be ever thought about not allowing repeat filings! Although filing BK is supposed to prevent people from running up debts again, that is a joke. Credit cards are attainable right away, albeit that the rate is astronomical.

JMO

Tim Miller/Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery has a new attorney who filed Notice of Appearance today - Peter D. Russin of Meland Russin & Budwick, P.A. in Miami, FL.
The attorney has also filed a Summons which Casey Anthony has 30 days [June 3, 2013] to file a Motion or Answer to this Complaint.
The attorney has filed a Complaint Objecting to Dischargeability of Debt.

05/03/2013
Notice of Appearance and Request for Notice Filed by Peter D. Russin on behalf of Creditor Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery.
(Entered: 05/03/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYUdtcW5EdTlzYWs/edit?usp=sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/03/2013
Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony
8:13-ap-00375-KRM
Nature of Suit: [62 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud)],
[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)]

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdFYzc3h6b1V6eVk/edit?usp=sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/03/2013
Summons Issued on Casey Marie Anthony .
Answer Due 06/3/2013.
If one or more defendants are the United States or an officer or agency thereof, add an additional five days to the Answer Due date.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVVhUMkw2U2UzTUE/edit?usp=sharing

THIS IS HUGE KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER NEWS THAT MD89 quietly posted in the Sidebar....

So with big thanks to you Md89 for catching this and posting it - I'm bringing it over to the Bankruptcy thread....

Casey Anthony trustee withdraws plan to sell her life story in bankruptcy.

"The trustee overseeing Anthony's bankruptcy, Stephen L. Meininger, had filed a motion in March seeking permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story," including her daughter's death and her high-profile murder trial.

However, on Tuesday the trustee filed a one page notice indicating that he was withdrawing that motion."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-life-story-no-sale-20130507,0,4391768.story

Yowzers! I hope there was some pre-agreement made between the two sides of lawyers before this motion was filed!!

Thanks for bringing this over.

Who was in on the deal - the trustee, his attorney, and FCA's team? Anyone else?
I want to see/hear the agreement that was made.
Maybe James M. Schober can sweeten the pot at the hearing tomorrow afternoon?
Can anyone attend this hearing? Anyone here going?

Thank you logicalgirl for bringing this over to the right thread! I hope todays hearing will clarify some things..

The bankruptcy meeting is over with no decision made. The article linked above with Click Orlando, has been updated. There will be another meeting the end of May, and the judge will decide then how to proceed. So, no news is good news. I know nobody is interested in this with the Arias trial verdict in, but thought I'd drop in, anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back