CASEY ANTHONY IS [and WAS at trial] GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.
Anyone trying to plant seeds of doubt that George did it, is just publishing what BAEZ said in his opening statement at trial, and in his BOOK. There is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that George had anything to do with Caylee's MURDER and dumping. It is all fabricated LIES to keep Casey from being convicted of MURDER, and now to try to help her make $$$$.
Many people followed the case from the beginning and read all of the Discovery documents which were released through Florida Sunshine Laws.
The TRUTH is:
- Judge Perry went on national television and told the world that HE thought there was enough evidence to convict, and that he was shocked at the not guilty verdict.
- It is a fact that P.I. Pat McKenna and attorney Cheney Mason and attorneys Dorothy Sims, Charles Greene, and Debra Ferwerda and all the others will not get PAID unless they successfully sell an “innocent Casey” to the public, and help her get TV and book deals. They have an AGENDA.
However, BEFORE Mason joined the defense team – he said she was GUILTY [Mason is recorded on video - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM"]LAW EXPERT DISCUSS REMAINS FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY HOME - YouTube[/ame]
...Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.
1:15 min - Mason - "Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.
1:20 min - Mason - "The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report,
no one is going to know."
2:18 min - Mason - "You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said
- Who in their right mind would spend 3 years in jail for a crime they did not commit if they knew it was an accidental drowning? They wouldn't. They would admit what happened and that it was accidental and they panicked etc. You only spend 3 years in jail if it was a non-accidental death and you were involved in the death.
- Why did Casey leave Caylee with the man who she says was a child molester, George Anthony, many many times?
- Why was Casey LYING about having a job and where Caylee was – long BEFORE Caylee went missing? She did not have a break with reality and begin lying, solely related to the death/murder of Caylee.
- Why use the Zanny the nanny story for 3 years, until trial, and then come up with a completely new theory at trial?
- What about the decomposing hair that matches mitrochondrial DNA of Caylee Marie in Casey's car trunk – why did CASEY [not George] drive around with Caylee’s dead body in the trunk of HER CAR? CASEY LIED to her friend about the "dead squirrel" smell in HER car [not George]
- What about all the many people who gave testimony about Casey's car trunk smelling like "death” [not rotten garbage] – even the cadaver dogs [Casey drove that Pontiac -- not George], and even CINDY who said it smelled like there was a "DEAD BODY" in the car, and her granddaughter was missing.
- It was CASEY's pants [not George's] that CINDY SAID smelled so badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids, that CINDY washed them. Cindy washed out the trunk of CASEY's CAR [not George's] and sprayed Febreeze in it. Cindy washed Caylee's mama doll because CINDY SAID it smelled badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids.
- What about the duct tape still stuck in Caylee’s hair? duct tape found around Caylee's skull and jaw and scientific testimony that a human body does NOT decompose with the skull and jaw stuck together and the duct tape matched the specific duct tape "Henkel Brand" that was found by police in the Anthony home
- Why put duct tape on Caylee’s mouth and nose if it was a “drowning accident”?
- What about the other computer searches that ONLY Casey did on “chloroform”, Neck Breaking, self-defense, household weapons, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, etc.?
Prosecutors proved that Cindy did NOT make those searches.
- What about the searches that ONLY Casey did on “foolproof suffocation”?
WKMG report - Tony Pipitone 5 page report on fool proof suffocation searches
NANCY GRACE report on WebSleuth finding evidence of fool proof suffocation searches
- Why did the DEFENSE witness, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, the psychologist who examined and tested Casey Anthony say that she did NOT exhibit the signs of a molested person, and he was VERY uncomfortable being used by the Defense to hint that she was abused by George?
"Danziger initially was court-appointed to evaluate Anthony for competency, but in October 2010, Baez and Mason met with him about working on the case. During his deposition with state prosecutors, Danziger explained that this was basically for "reevaluating her, seeing if, essentially, there are any psychiatric or mental health issues that would be helpful towards their defense
"Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of, "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil."
January 11, 2012
Casey Anthony: Psychological evaluations unsealed
Danziger told prosecutors he was "deeply troubled" by ethical concerns related to Anthony accusing others of criminal behavior.
"I am very troubled about being a vector by which statements she made may accuse others of crimes past and present.
I don't know what to do," Danziger said. "I am just deeply worried that I'm doing the wrong thing."
"I have lost much sleep, lost weight, and I don't know – I want to do the right thing, and I don't know what the right thing to do is except I know we're here in the deposition and my understanding is you're entitled to it, but I feel troubled," Danziger said.
- The strongest evidence of her GUILT and that the molestation and drowning theory are LIES, is that the Defense would not allow their own witness, the psychologist, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, to take the witness stand at trial. They pulled him off their own Defense witness list!!!
They knew that Dr. Danziger did NOT want to be used to mislead the jury into believing that George was guilty of criminal behavior of child molestation/rape or murder of Caylee.