Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Who in their right mind would think CA could counsel others. She doesn't have any training or education in the field. It would be interesting though to see her on the witness stand trying to establish her credentials as a counselor!

Without saying it directly, her attorneys are admitting that she is indeed hoping to profit from Caylee's death.

JMO

Yes! her attorneys are trying to repackage her "life story" into a tale of woe about her alleged child abuse, in an effort to SELL the story any way they can. So transparent!

The writing is on the wall now .... she will be gunning for GEORGE again ... maybe he is still a willing participant though, who knows?

So .... she is going to play the part of the VICTIM - survivor of child abuse, and counsellor to other abuse victims. That's as creative as Greene saying she could be a paralegal -- the best he has ever known.

page 14 in the footnote, about her doing hypnosis and recalling memories of child abuse which she had suppressed. They say "It is widely reported that Ms. Anthony was the victim of child abuse."

"She would be barred from working as a "victim's advocate with the Court system" - page 13
[didn't Baez say he was going to be a victim's advocate for the wife of the man run over by the drunk driver?
"well-known executive chef killed in a hit and run crash" - "Stefano Riccioletti’s widow, Patrizia Pesce, is working with attorney Jose Baez on the civil litigation against the accused driver and a local night club"
"Baez said he will also be acting as a victim’s advocate for the family during in the criminal case."]

"She wouldn't be able to accept plane fare and hotel accommodations so she could travel and counsel other victims of child abuse."

So, they realize that a regular interview on any of the networks will not fly with the public, so they have to MARKET her as a victim of child abuse to sell her "time", and books, and counselling interviews. Move over Dr. Drew!

Is this the best they got, for re-packaging the most hated woman in the world, for a big bucks interview disguised as a keynote speaker on child abuse?

Well, everyone has a right to make a living, even people like Casey. I do feel there are things she could have done and maybe to some extent still could do to help herself in the eyes of many citizens, but she is not doing any of it and in fact her keepers seem to have done just the opposite when they have done anything at all.

A few apologies here and there might help. Some gratitude wouldn't hurt also, considering how much the unusual person has taken from so many people. Bankruptcy to get "a fresh start" is okay by me, but deceiving the court in the process is not going to earn her and her enablers any Brownie points with most people.

Sadly though, much of the problem with the whole packaging and marketing of this unusual person is that our world has in it too many people who are willing to listen--some citizens believe everything they hear in the media, others don't believe but listen anyway 'just in case a truth slips out' (which in and of itself is just plain laughable).

You can't sell something people refuse to buy. Many people claim they are sickened by what they hear, yet they continue to listen to every single word that is uttered by anyone in Camp Casey or in the media--even though their words are usually just an attempt to restir the pot.

Casey's BK lawyer argues that you can't go after property (income) that has not yet "been created" but Casey's bankruptcy filing lists debts that have not actually "been created." To me, this response just looks like another in a series of attempts for the Casey team to have it both ways. And I have little doubt that our laws probably allow them that.

One thing I really can see the BK court being able to do, though, is to make sure Casey's filing has every "i" dotted and every "t" crossed and if they find anything amiss, bring the hammer down. As far as I know, our laws DO allow for prosecution of a person who lies (or intentionally omits pertinent information) in a bankruptcy proceeding.

CA has not done one thing in her life to better herself. She is still doing the same things she did before she was arrested - living off others. I don't believe that she is in so much danger that she can't be in the public. Even if that is true, there are things she could be doing. She could take classes on line with her computer (no matter if it is hers or not). If she is so good at all things legal, then she could work in some capacity for one of her many lawyers. She is 27? years old and has never done anything productive for good in all those years.

JMO

She has been warned of the consequences of committing perjury in her bankruptcy case.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMHZWMWI2ZkNIaGs/edit?pli=1
BANKRUPTCY FILING

page 35
DECLARATION CONCERNING DEBTOR'S SCHEDULES
DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
Casey Marie Anthony
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the foregoing summary and schedules, consisting of 29 sheets, and that they are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief.

Signature - Casey Marie Anthony
Date - January 25, 2013
Penalty for making a false statement or concealing property: Fine of up to $ 500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571.

page 43
DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.
Date January 25, 2013
Signature Casey Marie Anthony
Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $ 500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 571.

page 46
3. Bankruptcy Crimes and Availability of Bankruptcy Papers to Law Enforcement Officials
A person who knowingly and fraudulently conceals assets or makes a false oath or statement under penalty of perjury, either orally or in writing, in connection with a bankruptcy case is subject to a fine, imprisonment, or both. All information supplied by a debtor in connection with a bankruptcy case is subject to examination by the Attorney General acting through the Office of the United States Trustee, the Office of the United States Attorney, and other components and employees of the Department of Justice.
WARNING: Section 521(a)(1) of the Bankruptcy Code requires that you promptly file detailed information regarding your creditors, assets, liabilities, income, expenses and general financial condition. Your bankruptcy case may be dismissed if this information is not filed with the court within the time deadlines set by the Bankruptcy Code, the Bankruptcy Rules, and the local rules of the court. The documents and the deadlines for filing them are listed on Form B200, which is posted at
http://www.uscourts.gov/bkforms/bankruptcy_forms.html#procedure.

The writing is on the wall now .... she will be gunning for GEORGE again ... maybe he is still a willing participant though, who knows?

So .... she is going to play the part of the VICTIM - survivor of child abuse, and counsellor to other abuse victims. That's as creative as Greene saying she could be a paralegal -- the best he has ever known.

page 14 in the footnote, about her doing hypnosis and recalling memories of child abuse which she had suppressed. They say "It is widely reported that Ms. Anthony was the victim of child abuse."

"She wouldn't be able to accept plane fare and hotel accommodations so she could travel and counsel other victims of child abuse."

Is this the best they got, for re-packaging the most hated woman in the world, for a big bucks interview disguised as a keynote speaker on child abuse?

How on earth do lawyers say she has issues understanding, coping and comprehending her daughter’s death, yet turn around and suggest that she can be a victims advocate and actually could Counsel others?

How stupid do they think we are?

Who in their right mind would think CA could counsel others. She doesn't have any training or education in the field. It would be interesting though to see her on the witness stand trying to establish her credentials as a counselor!

Without saying it directly, her attorneys are admitting that she is indeed hoping to profit from Caylee's death.

JMO

For 'counseling' substitute the word 'appearance', as on Dr Phil show and the like...$$$$

Yes, we've laughed about that when we take it literally - no doubt about it.
The only problem with that is - the implications of that statement are anything but superficial and IMO he wasn't actually talking about baby showers....

IMO it was about being an outsider, devalued and not part of his family - being treated as "other".

IMO I agree with your opinion to some extent, but don't believe there was any truth to any of it. That statement and his whole testimony was to imply something "fishy" was going on with the felon's pregnancy ------> to get the felon out of jail (((mommy and daddy hiding it because the felon might just be having daddy's baby ---> sick!))) At best all I can say is the ENTIRE family is odd, and at worst, well, I'd be thrown off WB! I wonder if any of them have considered this new baby might just take some attention away from the felon and we all know what happens when its not all about her ----> duct tape and garbage bags!

IMO I agree with your opinion to some extent, but don't believe there was any truth to any of it. That statement and his whole testimony was to imply something "fishy" was going on with the felon's pregnancy ------> to get the felon out of jail (((mommy and daddy hiding it because the felon might just be having daddy's baby ---> sick!))) At best all I can say is the ENTIRE family is odd, and at worst, well, I'd be thrown off WB! I wonder if any of them have considered this new baby might just take some attention away from the felon and we all know what happens when its not all about her ----> duct tape and garbage bags!

It's really late in the game to even begin debating all of this stuff - as we have done over and over almost to the point of craziness in the past. I don't believe in conspiracies and I sure don't believe FCA was ever anything but completely coddled as a child. The only thing "fishy" about that pregnancy was a mother suffering from false pride and shame because her unmarried daughter was having a baby whose father was unknown and there wasn't a little house, a white picket fence and a gold ring in sight.

Something this family never thought would happen has happened. The socially awkward recluse of a boy with the bad skin who was a non-achiever has found himself a piece of happiness. I'm one who believes he'll cherish and defend his turf and all that's in it, particularly from his family. Lees know FCA killed Caylee.

I really think that the trustee caught team casey off guard. They never expected her story to be named an asset. We also see another attorney added to her team in the motion filed yesterday. The second name on the signature at the end lists a female name from Winter Springs. That city is in the Orlando area. The motion reeks of desperation.

I am happy for Lee and Mallory... I guess? I'm not going to pretend that I am over-the-moon about this news. He's being born into at least one half of a very toxic family. I really worry about a baby being brought back into that environment.

I would be much more at ease if Casey were locked up for the rest of her life and would have no access to this baby. I don't believe Casey is going to allow Cindy to have a healthy relationship with this new baby. If Casey can be so jealous of her own baby, then she will be even more jealous of Lee's. Casey is going to make sure Cindy never forgets what happened the last time she put her grandchild before her.

The only thing I hope for is that Mallory's family keeps a close eye on this baby. Or a more ideal situation would be to never allow this baby around his "Anthony" family.

MOO

I am happy for Lee and Mallory... I guess? I'm not going to pretend that I am over-the-moon about this news. He's being born into at least one half of a very toxic family. I really worry about a baby being brought back into that environment.

I would be much more at ease if Casey were locked up for the rest of her life and would have no access to this baby. I don't believe Casey is going to allow Cindy to have a healthy relationship with this new baby. If Casey can be so jealous of her own baby, then she will be even more jealous of Lee's. Casey is going to make sure Cindy never forgets what happened the last time she put her grandchild before her.

The only thing I hope for is that Mallory's family keeps a close eye on this baby. Or a more ideal situation would be to never allow this baby around his "Anthony" family.

MOO

AMEN to your post LolaMoom08 - I completely agree with you.

What really concerns me with Lee, Mallory and their new son to be is there are serious tensions in the family that have been stuffed away and not brought to the light.

That family knows what happened to Caylee and who did it. Can't you just "see" how Cindy is going to want to be right in there hoping this new baby will bring "healing" in the family? Ack! All so wrong.

I wish as you say they would just cut the rest of the family right out of their life for their sake and the sake of their son, because you can't heal what you won't admit to and speak of.

04/05/2013
31 pages
Response to Debtor's Response and Objection to Motion of Zenaida Gonzalez for Order Directing Examination of Debtor Pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 2004 Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez

Zenaida Response to KC Response and Objection to depo

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIRnlDYTFjY01UZkU/edit?usp=sharing

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04/05/2013
Notice of Hearing Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk Hearing scheduled for 4/9/2013 at 02:00 PM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.

Roy Kronk Notice Hearing April 9th 2:00 [along with Zenaida attorney and Trustee]

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISnc4djFHSVlrNUk/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------

04/05/2013
Notice of Appearance and Request for Notice Filed by Howard S. Marks on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk.

Roy Kronk attorney Howard Marks Notice of Appearance

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMGdRYUVadnV3RUE/edit?usp=sharing

Good lord! It actually says that FCA wouldn't even be able to accept plane fare to fly somewhere to counsel "other" abuse victims if the sale is allowed. Please! (Page 13) Another good one is the part about uninformed commentators that went on and on about the case. Wow are these lawyers afraid of us! One more thing. The reoccurring theme in the document states that she deserves a fresh start in her life. I think that once Caylee gets one, FCA can have hers.

Did you see the wording where it talks about Casey and life insurance?!?! OMG!!! The phrase Everybody Dies is in that document!!!! Does a certain journal entry come to mind? How DARE that attorney do that! I am livid!! What a slap to the face of everyone who loves Caylee!!!!

Okay - so I just read AZLawyer's comment about FCA's BK Lawyer's response to the motion to sell her assets.

And I had to pick myself off the floor.

AZLawyer's comment was it was an excellent brief and may very well work in her favor.

I am reminded over and over again why I don't have the brain for the legal profession. I read the brief and thought I was reading the script for a new daytime soap opera. Of all the smultz I have ever read - that one was so...wow...it's hard to even describe...but I thought one poster's violins in a row was very appropriate.

To me the BK trustee wasn't trying to control her from ever expressing a thought in the future (no cracks please) he is trying to prevent her from making a profit from her daughter's death. Full stop.

What is wrong with our laws in North America? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Yes, we all have to face that there are children dying every day in this country due to neglect or abuse and even premeditated murder. That does not make me feel less emotion for a dead child...if anything it makes me feel more.

I think a big part of the problem in our society is people become desensitized to situations the more commonplace they become, and I think that is really a dangerous road for our society to travel. We need to continue to care. We need to continue to be appalled when a child is murdered, and again when their killer gets only a slap on the wrist, or is set completely free.

Of course we have lives and our own families to care for and certainly it is not healthy to DWELL on things...but forgive and forget? Just throw up our arms and say "Oh, well" and go on with our lives as if bad things happening are inevitable and therefore not a big deal? Nope. I will not do that. And I believe that as a society we should not do that.

I hated Casey Anthony first for killing her daughter and lying about it. Then I hated her more for grinning like a cheshire cat when she was wrongfully acquitted. I continued to hate her for her ongoing quest to weasel out of any convictions regardless of how small or insignificant, and for not even as much as apologizing to any persons whose name she has dragged through the mud with her lies and accusations...

But I hate her most of all because I believe she has been sitting in wait for monetary wealth that could come from her infamy--infamy which she has only because she murdered a child and then got away with it. I believe that is why people still feel disdain for Lizzie Borden after all this time--because she killed and then inherited the estate of one of her victims.

Not everyone forgets. And maybe that's how it should be.

Casey's bankruptcy filing is a sham, just like everything else she does. She has creditors listed that she admits she doesn't know for sure if she owes, or how much. She lists her personal photos at what--$25? When we all sat back and watch some of her personal photos a few years ago sell for $200K. I want the bankruptcy court to do its duty and get to the bottom of whatever Casey and Co. are trying to pull. And I want that not out of hatred, but out of a sense of fairness. I mean, if other people have consequences, so should this woman! Casey is not special, and it is high time a court realizes that and holds her accountable.

Amen and Bravo!!! I've had various online discussions with people who have implied that because we spend time and energy discussing Caylee, we have somehow forgotten that there are abused children in the world. Doesn't our passion for a murdered child say just the opposite about our character? What I don't understand is how anyone with any moral standards can be accepting that a child murderer (who tripple bagged her own child and tossed her along the side of the road) was wrongfully acquitted. How can anyone with any sense of decency be A-Ok with the fact that the perpetrator is still desperately trying to exploit the system to cash in on the child who's life she so callously ended? That baffles me more than the fact that we are all here hoping that it will never happen. I will never apologize for my feelings about any of it because it goes against everything that is good and right for me to just throw up my hands and accept it. I am extremely grateful for those 'concerned citizens' who invested enough in Caylee to do some digging in regards to the bankruptcy and message the appropriate authorities with their findings. I'm so glad they didn't choose to be complacent.

This case coupled with what happened at Sandy Hook tells me that evil has been unleashed in our country

Can felons be victims advocates?
Seems to me if she genuinely had NO plans to sell her story she wouldn't care who owns it.

Will Cheney Mason walk her into court to support victims when she can't even support herself..............nor did she ever support her own child.

What a joke. Wait, was it drafted on April 1 by any chance?

Will Cheney Mason walk her into court to support victims when she can't even support herself..............nor did she ever support her own child.

You know what is disgusting? It isn't a joke. Casey has always claimed to be the victim. When it came to her mother. Zenaida. Lee. George. Hell, even Amy got called an awful friend for the check fraud charges. Amy was jealous of Casey and the men she attracted. Blah... blah... blah... Remember when she said she was just as much a victim as Caylee? Yeah. Me too. :furious:

To think that she could ever counsel young people who have actually been abused when she abused and murdered Caylee in the most heinous way a mother could ever murder their child really grates my nerves. Anyone that would hire her to be around any child (no matter what age) should be charged with child endangerment. She is the worst thing that could ever happen to any really abused child. What could she really teach them? How could she even really relate to them? How dare she think she could ever counsel real abuse victims when she is the one who abused and murdered her own child. She makes me so sick sometimes.

There are things in there - "people die", "CA counseling", and the denial of her plan to sell her story that makes one wonder if it was an April fool joke or CA herself that wrote it (or at least demanded that some of those things be included). The big joke is that they insist she would not sell her story ASAP after this BK thing is concluded.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending
Back