Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

ugh.......... makes my blood boil

Next time Casey is seen somebody needs to take a picture.

supposedly, she lives in a nice condo in Bella Vista and was recently seen in SARASOTA, fl at Morton's Gourmet Market w/ Pat Mckenna and on the beach.

this was on the boycot casey anthony facebook page

Hello my old friends! :loveyou: Was thinking of Caylee the last couple of days and all the time we spent here fighting "the good fight".

Still have a "heart of glass" as far as this case is concerned...so haven't been back for a long time - praise to all of you who are carrying on despite the tragic miscarriage of justice. However - do have a small feeling of joy to see none of the "major players" have been able to use our little one's murder to get a leg up to a big success in book sales or personal appearances or anything else that was hoped for.:worms: Hah!

Also wanted to say thank you to you all for your friendship during the four years - a pretty special crowd of caring folks!

Will sign off with my usual salute.....

:skip: :skip: :skip: Keep lots of love in your life! :blowkiss:

Hello my old friends! :loveyou: Was thinking of Caylee the last couple of days and all the time we spent here fighting "the good fight".

Still have a "heart of glass" as far as this case is concerned...so haven't been back for a long time - praise to all of you who are carrying on despite the tragic miscarriage of justice. However - do have a small feeling of joy to see none of the "major players" have been able to use our little one's murder to get a leg up to a big success in book sales or personal appearances or anything else that was hoped for.:worms: Hah!

Also wanted to say thank you to you all for your friendship during the four years - a pretty special crowd of caring folks!

logicalgirl!!!!!!!!
:thud: :shocked2: :welcomeback: :grouphug:​
It's great to see you again ~ I've missed you!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

It's so good to hear from you again.
I have always enjoyed your posts.

I'm so happy to see you here. I have missed you.

lg is back in the house.....AWE-SOME! Hey gf! You've been missed.
:seeya:
And thinking of sweet Caylee Marie, every day. You will never be forgotten, baby girl, and always loved by those here.

I just found some info from the boycott Casey Facebook page...(1) Zenaida's Response for Summary Judgment and (2) the Trustee's Motion to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the ambulance company... I haven't read much of it yet, just found it, but it appears the Judge ruled against the Trustee and will not allow him to strike her amended objection to the ambulance company claim... Looks like Zenaida’s Response is 154 pages. Hope it jams!!!
---------------------------------------

ZENAIDA's Response to Casey Anthony's Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out the Zenaida civil case] was due, and was filed today, June 20, 2014.

ZENAIDA's attorney, Scott Shuker, filed all the necessary documents today - the Main Response with 7 Exhibits attached - total of 154 pages filed today.

Response to Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment*
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez

Zenaida’s Response Main Document – 16 pages
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIbWxFa3lsSjF3WjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments:

# 1 Exhibit A - Notice of Filing DVD 911 Calls made by Cindy filed March 6, 2012 - 1 page
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZjdHWllWd29nbkU/edit?usp=sharing

# 2 Exhibit B - Arrest Affidavit - Casey arrest July 15, 2008 - 6 pages
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIY2NlYW40bGRZdTg/edit?usp=sharing

# 3 Exhibit C - Transcript of Taped Interview – Casey & Melich July 16, 2008 – 17 pgs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWmZTcDZkandMeVU/edit?usp=sharing

# 4 Exhibit D - Transcript of Deposition of Casey Anthony –Jan 23, 2014 – 107 pages
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMHg2U0hXbnVKcnM/edit?usp=sharing

# 5 Exhibit E - Notice of Filing Excerpt of Opening Statement – 2 pages
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIV1dNUUd0Ukl1Nzg/edit?usp=sharing

# 6 Exhibit F - Notice of Filing Cindy Anthony Deposition - April 9, 2009 – 1 page
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcW1yNGhBQnM0NVU/edit?usp=sharing

# 7 Exhibit G - Order on Motion for Summary Judgment) filed March 23, 2012 – 4 pages
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQUh5eWpzUko4Z0k/edit?usp=sharing

The next ZENAIDA case HEARING is set for June 30, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa, FL.

--------------------------------------

The Bankruptcy Trustee wanted to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the Ambulance company [when she fell in the elevator, while in leg chains and busted her mouth].

Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance company’s CLAIM # 1, saying she should not have to pay the bill of $921.15 to the Ambulance company because she was in custody at the time, and Casey has no money [“insolvent”],*and the State of Florida, Orange County should pay the bill.
The Ambulance company had until May 11, 2013 to file a Response to Casey’s objection, but did not do so.

The Trustee says he is now in the process of closing the bankruptcy case and this unresolved Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM is hindering and delaying the closing of the bankruptcy case.

- June 17, 2014 - 11:30am Tampa, FL - Bankruptcy Trustee wants to Strike Casey Anthony's Objection to the CLAIM of the ambulance company, so the Trustee can finish up and CLOSE the bankruptcy case

- June 17, 2014 - HEARING held - Judge ruled against the Bankruptcy Trustee and will not allow him to Strike Casey Anthony's Objection to the ambulance company claim

This is the ORDER denying the Trustee's Motion*
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWElPQXZRSUJ5S1E/edit?usp=sharing

I was just reading over ZG's response. Most of the 154 pgs being attachments of prior depositions, and I really do think they have a pretty strong case against fca... You can tell they're definitely going to go at fca strong on all her lying (duh)... ZG's response includes Cindy's deposition, and I hadn't read it in a long time, I'd forgotten how clear ca made it that she had permission from fca to speak on her behalf (starting pg 79) - related to "that girl down in Kissimmee." ... It seems fca's team is really going to go after ca at trial, you can see fca setting it up in her deposition... It's going to be ca's word vs fca's word. :pullhair: Can you imagine? ...

I'd love to know if ca has given them her blessing?

All jmo.

Logical girl, just for old time's sake, how many books has he sold lately?Thanks for all you did when we had little or nothing of good news to keep us going.

I knew this isn't "good" or "healthy" to say, but I can't help but think that with all the breaks FCA has gotten in her life from day 1, I hope that something really really bad happens to her to make up for it. I just can't see how one person can be so lucky and get away with so much! JMO

I couldn't find any reputable source reporting this... The article stated this reality show would air in the fall of 2014. However Investigation Discovery mentions nothing of it, and lists the names of all new shows for the 2014 - 2015 season, and it's not listed...

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...estigation-discovery-teams-vanity-fair/130272

All jmo.

I couldn't find any reputable source reporting this... The article stated this reality show would air in the fall of 2014. However Investigation Discovery mentions nothing of it, and lists the names of all new shows for the 2014 - 2015 season, and it's not listed...

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...estigation-discovery-teams-vanity-fair/130272

All jmo.

Watch that TV channel implode if it happens....advertisers will be bombarded with justified complaints!

When I Google Empire News I find that it also did a story recenty stating that Chares Manson has gotten parole. That story has already been disproven. It is a sattire web sight from what I can see. I do not see the article as believable at all.

When I Google Empire News I find that it also did a story recenty stating that Chares Manson has gotten parole. That story has already been disproven. It is a sattire web sight from what I can see. I do not see the article as believable at all.

Definitely some satire...George Z and casey bff's with O.J. :rolleyes: That's kind of funny...

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back