Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

How anyone can believe that this wasn't a Murder 1 case I'll never understand. A baby doesn't walk off to dump herself in a swamp, duct taped and double bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Baez sees Caylee's precious face every night when he closes his eyes to sleep.
Poor sweet baby.

Agreed! It seems those that refuse to accept fca's guilt do so by looking at the evidence in bits and pieces, and refuse to acknowledge the evidence in its totality. The evidence shows that the molestation, drowning, and subsequent "compartmentalization" fca experienced during the 31 days did not happen. Caylee was murdered. Period. Hanger-oners should ask themselves: Why hasn't anyone, including fca, her attorneys, prosecutors, ca/la, doctors who examined her (required by law to report valid reports of molestation), etc, pushed to have george prosecuted for molestation, or any involvement in Caylee's murder/cover up? George was accused of the most serious crimes, yet he's never even been investigated, or suspected, of any of them because the EVIDENCE proves casey was the sole person who killed, disposed of, and tried to cover up the murder of Caylee. Not george...and they all know it... And for those who believe fca was lying (ugly coping) due to compartmentalization during the 31 days, why does the evidence show that this pattern of lying was just normal behavior for her, shown long before the 31 days - all the way up to present day? She was making up jobs and lying to babysitters, and using an array of excuses related to a nanny, since Caylee was born. She's still making up lies about the nanny today! And as for the theory that she was able to party for 31 days because she buried her grief, I don't know of one single instance, either in the form of a report or with my own eyes, of fca showing any grief or remorse over the death of Caylee before or after those 31 days either. How do you explain her NEVER showing grief? She sure wasn't grieving in all the jailhouse recordings, visits, or at trial. On the contrary, she was cold and callous when discussing Caylee. At the trial, when the jury was out, she looked at the video of Caylee (with duct tape super imposed) with anger and disgust, but acted as if she just couldn't even bare to look at it when they were present. Only one reason for that, she was never sad about her death. She played up the grief for the jurors. When they were out she was often giddy and flirtatious. She enjoyed all the attention and the cameras, but knew how to flip the switch when the jurors entered that courtroom. We saw it with our own eyes, how do you explain that away? She would go from distraught, swaddled in the arms of her babysitter attorney, to winking and practically high-fiving everyone at the defense table... The girl was much more concerned about her hair and clothing than she was about her baby's death, that's the cold hard truth... And doesn't the fact that fca REFUSES to speak about Caylee until she gets paid tell them all they need to know about her grief?... A grieving mother doesn't require millions of $$$ to talk about her baby...There is evidence of her guilt littered throughout this case... that's not based on speculation, or whatever it is they constantly accuse us of doing...being influenced by the media, or having a lynch mob mentality...etc... We are outraged because the evidence shows casey is guilty, and we refuse to let Caylee be forgotten.

One more point I've just really wanted to make, RNamey believed fca was afraid of threats by ga about the draconian Florida laws for neglect and that's why she didn't say anything about the drowning. I really can't figure that one out, because if that were the case then one would have to believe that when she was charged with 1st degree murder and faced the death penalty, she was more afraid of this dreadful little neglect charge than she was of a capital murder charge... How do you justify her fears, threats by ga of neglect charges vs threats by the State of Florida of death? No one in their right mind would stay mum about an accidental drowning for 3 years when facing murder/death penalty! No way. That will never make sense to me... And how do you believe the neglect threat/drowning happened and also believe that the foolproof suffocation search shows her guilt???...

All jmo.

It's been a month since the documents were to be submitted (were they?) and 16 days (over two weeks) since the 30 day decision was due.
Maybe we are not supposed to be counting weekends and holidays or maybe we are not supposed to be paying attention at all. I feel sure that FCA isn't doing any counting!

I have been searching but I have not found any information about IF the Judge has rendered a decision nor about the subpoenas..

Just silence.

I doubt very much the bankruptcy trustees are all the sudden deeply buried in investigating the realities of fraud and disception and money laundering through "charities."

They don't care, aren't paid to care, aren't qualified as investigators, and just want this to go away since they're not going to profit by actually seeking the truth.

Just silence.

I doubt very much the bankruptcy trustees are all the sudden deeply buried in investigating the realities of fraud and disception and money laundering through "charities."

They don't care, aren't paid to care, aren't qualified as investigators, and just want this to go away since they're not going to profit by actually seeking the truth.
This may be the case, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to speak up about just how wrong I think it is... and take the opportunity to call the trustee out on each and every point I see as a failure on his part to do his job. Fca and ChMason have all but thumbed their nose in the faces of everyone, knowing they will probably "win" here too, furthering their belief that they're untouchable. And I don't like that... BUT, whether I have egg on my face or not, anytime there is anything involving casey anthony getting one over on the system, and/or facilitating her goal to make blood money, I'm going to voice just how corrupt and stinky it is. That also goes for ANYONE who is willing to just turn a blind eye or not do their job, for whatever reason. I'm not willing to accept that... They want us to be silent and go away... If for no other reason, fca wants, and needs, us to be silent in order to get a deal down the road. And there are too many in on this bankruptcy scheme, and they've all gotten away with too much already, imo. Murder, perjury, ethical violations, lies, slander, falsifying information, hiding and concealing assets, money laundering, bullying, exploiting, blatant disregard for others lives, careers, etc, etc, etc... with no consequences... In order for fca, ChMason, Jbaez, ca, ga, and every other opportunist out there to succeed Caylee has to be forgotten, that's what they all want, and that's why fca is silent...waiting. Not one single word has been spoken about Caylee, not one memorial for her, even though a $600,000 donation was made to the family for that very reason. Instead her family put a lot of effort into making sure that didn't happen, funneling every dime to do the exact opposite... They lined their own pockets, and the pockets of her killer. And fca needs this bankruptcy to profit further ... Which makes me want to speak up even more...until it's finally about Caylee, until she finally has a voice, and gets the last word...

And to borrow, again, from wolf mom, "Silence is Acceptance"....

All jmo.

This may be the case, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to speak up about just how wrong I think it is... and take the opportunity to call the trustee out on each and every point I see as a failure on his part to do his job. Fca and ChMason have all but thumbed their nose in the faces of everyone, knowing they will probably "win" here too, furthering their belief that they're untouchable. And I don't like that... BUT, whether I have egg on my face or not, anytime there is anything involving casey anthony getting one over on the system, and/or facilitating her goal to make blood money, I'm going to voice just how corrupt and stinky it is. That also goes for ANYONE who is willing to just turn a blind eye or not do their job, for whatever reason. I'm not willing to accept that... They want us to be silent and go away... If for no other reason, fca wants, and needs, us to be silent in order to get a deal down the road. And there are too many in on this bankruptcy scheme, and they've all gotten away with too much already, imo. Murder, perjury, ethical violations, lies, slander, falsifying information, hiding and concealing assets, money laundering, bullying, exploiting, blatant disregard for others lives, careers, etc, etc, etc... with no consequences... In order for fca, ChMason, Jbaez, ca, ga, and every other opportunist out there to succeed Caylee has to be forgotten, that's what they all want, and that's why fca is silent...waiting. Not one single word has been spoken about Caylee, not one memorial for her, even though a $600,000 donation was made to the family for that very reason. Instead her family put a lot of effort into making sure that didn't happen, funneling every dime to do the exact opposite... They lined their own pockets, and the pockets of her killer. And fca needs this bankruptcy to profit further ... Which makes me want to speak up even more...until it's finally about Caylee, until she finally has a voice, and gets the last word...

And to borrow, again, from wolf mom, "Silence is Acceptance"....

All jmo.

Amen, Amen and Amen!
You have just nailed every point that we have been trying to make with our posts.
Thank You!

Just silence.

Whether they care or not is moot, it is part of their responsibilities to ensure that the bankruptcy is not fraudulent.

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/bankruptcy/chapter-7-trustee.html

I have already written to the Regional Trustee with my concerns about this case, ( as have many others) and I have no qualms about writing to the
DOJ to complain if they don't follow their mandate in this case.... that is to investigate fraud.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".

I'm a dingbat. Can someone explain to me what that means for the trial. :waitasec: Who's asking who for what?

According to the filing, both Kronk and team fca believe Dominic Casey's testimony contains something material to their case... We know he's now turned on fca (in his latest story of events)... Too bad he didn't tell this version before her acquittal. Imo, he did nothing but hurt the case for Caylee...

DC's deposition was terminated... Reading between the lines, team fca filed a motion to strike and protective order, so apparently it ended with testimony they didn't like, or was "scandalous," and asked the court not to make it public... And Kronk filed a motion to compel (discovery), so they either want it in, or want the court to compel him to continue his "scandalous" testimony...

All jmo.

What is Dominic Casey saying now that could've caused fca/CM to terminate the deposition, and ask the court to stop him from talking?

- That he knows fca murdered Caylee and disposed of her in the woods.

- That he had direct knowledge of Jbaez and fca's scheme to frame george and Kronk.

- That he was told by Jbaez to look in the woods for Caylee in August '08.

I'm thinking the testimony they wanted to strike/seal may have been related to these new claims since they all have to do with Caylee's death and fca's knowledge of her death... Fca has no intention of discussing ANYTHING related to what she did to Caylee, ever. She will always find a reason why she can't... In this case, like ZG's, I'm sure they will use the 5th again... They will fight to keep DC's testimony out, ChMason will throw it all in there, inflammatory - scandalous - incriminating. And they'll use the same strategy for admissibility - fca has the right to be cross examined, so if it will incriminate her then it will have to be tossed... What I really wish is, if Kronk and ZG's attorneys could, somehow, show that she wouldn't face any future charges (cause we know it's bull), for example, statute of limitations (5 yrs) being up for any lies she may have told to the feds... Were they ever even asked to prove her grounds for invoking the 5th?

One thing's for darn sure, fca will not be participating in any talks of Caylee's death in court. She sees that as her golden ticket, her value would be shot if it came out that way. However, I think she still believes she will be fighting off offers when she's free and clear of all this and expects she'll be able to negotiate her way out of discussing it even then...

A settlement is definitely in fca's best interest, and I'm sure that's what she's hoping for... I really hope Kronk hangs in there though, I think he has pretty strong case. I pray the scammers don't come up with an offer he can't refuse...

All jmo.

What is Dominic Casey saying now that could've caused fca/CM to terminate the deposition, and ask the court to stop him from talking?

- That he knows fca murdered Caylee and disposed of her in the woods.

- That he had direct knowledge of Jbaez and fca's scheme to frame george and Kronk.

- That he was told by Jbaez to look in the woods for Caylee in August '08.

I'm thinking the testimony they wanted to strike/seal may have been related to these new claims since they all have to do with Caylee's death and fca's knowledge of her death... Fca has no intention of discussing ANYTHING related to what she did to Caylee, ever. She will always find a reason why she can't... In this case, like ZG's, I'm sure they will use the 5th again... They will fight to keep DC's testimony out, ChMason will throw it all in there, inflammatory - scandalous - incriminating. And they'll use the same strategy for admissibility - fca has the right to be cross examined, so if it will incriminate her then it will have to be tossed... What I really wish is, if Kronk and ZG's attorneys could, somehow, show that she wouldn't face any future charges (cause we know it's bull), for example, statute of limitations (5 yrs) being up for any lies she may have told to the feds... Were they ever even asked to prove her grounds for invoking the 5th?

One thing's for darn sure, fca will not be participating in any talks of Caylee's death in court. She sees that as her golden ticket, her value would be shot if it came out that way. However, I think she still believes she will be fighting off offers when she's free and clear of all this and expects she'll be able to negotiate her way out of discussing it even then...

A settlement is definitely in fca's best interest, and I'm sure that's what she's hoping for... I really hope Kronk hangs in there though, I think he has pretty strong case. I pray the scammers don't come up with an offer he can't refuse...

All jmo.

I pray that at least one person on the side of right will stick to their guns and keep going after her. If they do, then either CM will be stuck with her for a looooong time, or he will abandon her just like everyone else, and she may find herself with no bully to fight her battles. I would prefer the latter. JMO.

I don't know if D Casey's depo is subject to the same Sunshine laws that let us view so much of the interviews and evidence, but
I think it's safe to assume he was being asked something that he knew would incriminate him- exposing whatever he did or didn't do in collusion with Cindy- and had to put the brakes on right then....

I don't know if D Casey's depo is subject to the same Sunshine laws that let us view so much of the interviews and evidence, but
I think it's safe to assume he was being asked something that he knew would incriminate him- exposing whatever he did or didn't do in collusion with Cindy- and had to put the brakes on right then....

The secrets he has, I'm sure, are quite numerous. And incriminating... Like poking around in the area her remains were found. I would love if the truth came out about that... That would most definitely be something fca would want out (!!!) and Kronk would want in. And it would also be something that's incriminating for dc, if he were to tell the truth. I could see him being difficult when answering questions about his (and ca's) involvement .... Maybe we'll learn more from the documents (due 7 days from the depo). I'm anxious to know what went down... Whatever it is, fca wants it out --> so I want it in!!!

Imo, they're all so shady that any "bombshell" that might otherwise come in won't, because all the characters involved are just going to plead the 5th... And since they're all a bunch of criminals, I'm afraid a lot of the story we want to hear won't ever make it to in... due to their protections... I'm kind of sick of criminals "rights"...

P.S. - Please don't settle Kronk!!!

All jmo.

The secrets he has, I'm sure, are quite numerous. And incriminating... Like poking around in the area her remains were found. I would love if the truth came out about that... That would most definitely be something fca would want out (!!!) and Kronk would want in. And it would also be something that's incriminating for dc, if he were to tell the truth. I could see him being difficult when answering questions about his (and ca's) involvement .... Maybe we'll learn more from the documents (due 7 days from the depo). I'm anxious to know what went down... Whatever it is, fca wants it out --> so I want it in!!!

Imo, they're all so shady that any "bombshell" that might otherwise come in won't, because all the characters involved are just going to plead the 5th... And since they're all a bunch of criminals, I'm afraid a lot of the story we want to hear won't ever make it to in... due to their protections... I'm kind of sick of criminals "rights"...

P.S. - Please don't settle Kronk!!!

All jmo.

I hope RK never settles either. Personally, I can't see how he ever would. Considering all they said about him, if it were me, they would die before I stopped short of a victory. They accused him of murdering a child, dumping her in a swamp, moving her corpse, colluding with the real murderer. They paraded his ex wives and had them say nasty things about him, including that he was abusive and had used duct tape on them. They were relentless in accusing him of wrong doing. I pray he is just as relentless in making them pay. JMO.

I bet she has 'fisties'!

I would hope so but doubt it. She's moved on.
I'm not convinced she's moved on... I think it's just quiet right now, but, she's probably still obsessing over everything "casey anthony"... I think it would be very hard to convince someone as disturbed as her that America doesn't want to hear anymore of her lies, and that her "story" is worthless. Probably about as difficult as it would've been to try and convince her that she should take a plea deal, at a point when she was about the ONLY person in America who believed the jury would acquit her! Point being, the girl can't be reasoned with, and is probably totally convinced that if she stays mum until the civil suits are done that her "story" will make her rich and famous... Every single calculated move she's (and CM) made post-acquittal convinces me of this...

If nothing else, (in her very sick mind) moving on would be like claiming defeat, in a sense, because that would mean she'd have to start putting some effort into resuming a more normal type of lifestyle, or, at the very least, start making some type of move toward dependency. Like, maybe, considering a job and other sorts of long term decisions. It would mean she's no longer milking everything (and everyone) for all it's worth. Like all the awful death threats, and her need for donations from wealthy benefactors, and the kindness of strangers, etc...And I don't, for one second, believe she'd give all this up. Too much has gone into this false image, that she's created for herself, of a helpless victim... I wish she was normal and would just move on, but I fear she's still making every kind of excuse in the world for why she can't, and always will, that's how moochers/parasites roll... And I think these civil suits, and every rotten, calculated motion or filing (etc) they make are priority #1 to her right now... Every single move she (and ChMason) make revolves around her expectation to cash in on the murder of Caylee... Imo.

I would hate to underestimate fca, or become passive, and then have it bite me when she sells her story to an outlet who thought enough time had passed, or the fear of backlash... Not directed at your post Hope4 --> just jumping off... :smile:

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back