Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Someone is going to have to support CA for the rest of her life. How long before people get tired of it? I really dont see a book or anything in her future. she is yesterdays news so her story would be worthless now.

She's a natural parasite. She's done nothing but live off other people and steal from her family and friends, for years, so she will find a way to continue. I wonder if whoever is keeping her now has been 'sleepwalking' at night and lost some money, or had some checks come up missing....?

nice digs. per google street view it's the bldg on the corner with red awnings

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIV0hpWGI3UHlmeEE/edit?usp=sharing

NOTICE OF CREDITORS CHANGE OF ADDRESS
filed January 28, 2014
by Casey’s attorney David L. Schrader [Casey Anthony attorney]

Jose Baez, The Baez Law Firm, Michelle Medina, and William Slabaugh
change their address to

The Baez Law Firm
2020 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 1101
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Used to be
522 Simpson Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34744

---------------------------------------

The Baez Law Firm
as of Jan 30, 2014

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/en/attorneys

Jose A. Baez
Ronald J. Manto
Michelle Medina
Luis F. Calderon
[NO WILLIAM SLABAUGH]

The Baez Law Firm
Miami Office

2020 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Suite 1101
Coral Gables, Florida 33134

The Baez Law Firm
Orlando Office

23 South Osecola Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801

-----------------------------------------

WILLIAM SLABAUGH is listed as a CREDITOR on Casey Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

Email - wslabaugh@ffapllc.com

Florida Foreclosure Attorneys

http://www.ffapllc.com/bios/william-c-slabaugh-esq/

William C. Slabaugh, Esq. graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Finance in 1996. Mr. Slabaugh graduated Florida A&M University, College of Law in 2010 was admitted to The Florida Bar that same year. He began his career in the area of criminal law with The Baez Law of Kissimmee, Florida as trial counsel in numerous major felony and misdemeanor cases throughout Central Florida. He later moved to South Florida and joined Florida Foreclosure Attorneys in the Boca Raton office in 2012. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association.

Boca Raton
4855 Technology Way
Suite 630
Boca Raton, FL 33431

----------------------------------------------

Baez opened a new law group in January 2012 with two partners

Baez formed a new Law company with Ronald Manto and Juan Gonzalez, Esquires

Jan 31, 2012
BMG LAW GROUP, LLC
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Ronald J. Manto
2030 S. Douglas Rd Suite 214
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Juan M. Gonzalez
3971 SW 8th St Suite 310
Coral Gables, FL 33134

-----------------------------------------

January 30, 2014
Baez made a BIG DEAL about his firm "merging" with Trial Pros in January 2013, and that firm put a big glowing bio on Baez on their website.
That bio is NO longer on the Trial Pro website now, and Baez is NOT listed as one of their attorneys now.

JOSE BAEZ went to work for Trial Professionals Firm, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials, January 22, 2013

http://www.trialpro.com/about-us/meet-our-attorneys/jose-baez.html
[LINK not working January 30, 2014]
Jan 25, 2013
Jose Baez - Attorney at Law
used to have a large bio on the Trial Pro site

http://www.trialpro.com/about-us/meet-our-attorneys.html
[LINK WORKS 2014]

Attorneys:
Piercy Stakelum
Jose Baez [NO BAEZ as of Jan 30, 2014]
Jason Gumula
Don Williams
Andy Rariden
David Sackman
Michael Maurer
Melissa Logan [new as of Jan 30, 2014]

Trial Professionals
Central Florida: 1218 East Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32801
South Florida: 4521 Executive Drive, Suite 101, Naples, Florida 34119

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ew-20130121_1_jose-baez-law-firm-cheney-mason
Jose Baez merges law firm, plans TV ads
Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez talks about Lifetime's "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" movie.
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
8:03 p.m. EST, January 22, 2013
video
excerpts:
Jose Baez, who gained lots of television time when representing Casey Anthony, could be back on TV in a big way. He has merged his law firm with Trial Pro, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials.
"We've merged firms. It's not a situation where one firm took over the other," Baez said in an exclusive interview.
Yes, Baez will have a presence in the commercials.
"That's totally in the works," he said. "But you won't be seeing me with any dogs."
Baez said he and Stakelum hit it off very well. "It was just really an easy transition for us," Baez said. "There's a lot that I want to do that I just can't do in Orlando. I'd like to have a bigger pond."

Baez on his Facebook: January 22, 2013

Jose Baez
"Hey everybody. Here is the latest interview that I gave about our firm in Orlando and we are now doing personal injury and workers comp. cases as well as what I thought about the movie. I hope you enjoy it"

Someone is going to have to support CA for the rest of her life. How long before people get tired of it? I really dont see a book or anything in her future. she is yesterdays news so her story would be worthless now.

----------
She could find work if she really tried. Other criminals do, I keep saying put her in a morgue, funeral home, she could practice makeup. garabage woman how often do we check their faces, its honest work nothing to be ashamed of like murdering someone. there are jobs, shes too lazy. why work if people support her? It will end and she will be too dam old!:tantrum::tantrum: :loveyou:

----------
She could find work if she really tried. Other criminals do, I keep saying put her in a morgue, funeral home, she could practice makeup. garabage woman how often do we check their faces, its honest work nothing to be ashamed of like murdering someone. there are jobs, shes too lazy. why work if people support her? It will end and she will be too dam old!:tantrum::tantrum: :loveyou:

Agreed...She could work, if she ever really had to... But, we all know she will never ever work, and will milk the "death threats" and the safety issue excuse forever to avoid it. She's proven that she would even kill before she ever got a job and become a responsible, contributing member of society... And you're exactly right, there are many jobs available that provide anonymity. And, yes, she could work at a funeral home as a make up artist, and even call herself "director of fine arts" or work for the trash company holding the position of "executive remover of public recyclables." I'd be happy to help her come up with a very important, cool sounding title, if that means she'd get off the couch (someone else's couch, btw), get out there and make some money so she can start paying back all the good, honest, hardworking people she's royally screwed over in her life...( And by that I'm not talking about ca or baez, etc. that she included in her bankruptcy :banghead:)

All jmo.

I am ordering Karma to bring her festering wisdom teeth and painful root canals. About two a year.

CASEY ANTHONY IS [and WAS at trial] GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anyone trying to plant seeds of doubt that George did it, is just publishing what BAEZ said in his opening statement at trial, and in his BOOK. There is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that George had anything to do with Caylee's MURDER and dumping. It is all fabricated LIES to keep Casey from being convicted of MURDER, and now to try to help her make $$$$.

Many people followed the case from the beginning and read all of the Discovery documents which were released through Florida Sunshine Laws.

The TRUTH is:

- Judge Perry went on national television and told the world that HE thought there was enough evidence to convict, and that he was shocked at the not guilty verdict.

- It is a fact that P.I. Pat McKenna and attorney Cheney Mason and attorneys Dorothy Sims, Charles Greene, and Debra Ferwerda and all the others will not get PAID unless they successfully sell an “innocent Casey” to the public, and help her get TV and book deals. They have an AGENDA.
However, BEFORE Mason joined the defense team – he said she was GUILTY [Mason is recorded on video - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM"]LAW EXPERT DISCUSS REMAINS FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY HOME - YouTube[/ame]

...Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

1:15 min - Mason - "Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

1:20 min - Mason - "The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

2:18 min - Mason - "You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

- Who in their right mind would spend 3 years in jail for a crime they did not commit if they knew it was an accidental drowning? They wouldn't. They would admit what happened and that it was accidental and they panicked etc. You only spend 3 years in jail if it was a non-accidental death and you were involved in the death.

- Why did Casey leave Caylee with the man who she says was a child molester, George Anthony, many many times?

- Why was Casey LYING about having a job and where Caylee was – long BEFORE Caylee went missing? She did not have a break with reality and begin lying, solely related to the death/murder of Caylee.

- Why use the Zanny the nanny story for 3 years, until trial, and then come up with a completely new theory at trial?

- What about the decomposing hair that matches mitrochondrial DNA of Caylee Marie in Casey's car trunk – why did CASEY [not George] drive around with Caylee’s dead body in the trunk of HER CAR? CASEY LIED to her friend about the "dead squirrel" smell in HER car [not George]

- What about all the many people who gave testimony about Casey's car trunk smelling like "death” [not rotten garbage] – even the cadaver dogs [Casey drove that Pontiac -- not George], and even CINDY who said it smelled like there was a "DEAD BODY" in the car, and her granddaughter was missing.

- It was CASEY's pants [not George's] that CINDY SAID smelled so badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids, that CINDY washed them. Cindy washed out the trunk of CASEY's CAR [not George's] and sprayed Febreeze in it. Cindy washed Caylee's mama doll because CINDY SAID it smelled badly of [Caylee's] decomposing body fluids.

- What about the duct tape still stuck in Caylee’s hair? duct tape found around Caylee's skull and jaw and scientific testimony that a human body does NOT decompose with the skull and jaw stuck together and the duct tape matched the specific duct tape "Henkel Brand" that was found by police in the Anthony home

- Why put duct tape on Caylee’s mouth and nose if it was a “drowning accident”?

- What about the other computer searches that ONLY Casey did on “chloroform”, Neck Breaking, self-defense, household weapons, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, etc.?
Prosecutors proved that Cindy did NOT make those searches.

- What about the searches that ONLY Casey did on “foolproof suffocation”?

WKMG report - Tony Pipitone 5 page report on fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Co...nce/-/1637132/17495808/-/9rrlr7z/-/index.html

NANCY GRACE report on WebSleuth finding evidence of fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell

- Why did the DEFENSE witness, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, the psychologist who examined and tested Casey Anthony say that she did NOT exhibit the signs of a molested person, and he was VERY uncomfortable being used by the Defense to hint that she was abused by George?

"Danziger initially was court-appointed to evaluate Anthony for competency, but in October 2010, Baez and Mason met with him about working on the case. During his deposition with state prosecutors, Danziger explained that this was basically for "reevaluating her, seeing if, essentially, there are any psychiatric or mental health issues that would be helpful towards their defense."

"Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of, "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil."

January 11, 2012
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...z-and-cheney-mason-casey-anthony-caylee-marie

Casey Anthony: Psychological evaluations unsealed
Danziger told prosecutors he was "deeply troubled" by ethical concerns related to Anthony accusing others of criminal behavior.
"I am very troubled about being a vector by which statements she made may accuse others of crimes past and present. I don't know what to do," Danziger said. "I am just deeply worried that I'm doing the wrong thing."
"I have lost much sleep, lost weight, and I don't know – I want to do the right thing, and I don't know what the right thing to do is except I know we're here in the deposition and my understanding is you're entitled to it, but I feel troubled," Danziger said.

- The strongest evidence of her GUILT and that the molestation and drowning theory are LIES, is that the Defense would not allow their own witness, the psychologist, Dr. Jeffery Danziger, to take the witness stand at trial. They pulled him off their own Defense witness list!!!
They knew that Dr. Danziger did NOT want to be used to mislead the jury into believing that George was guilty of criminal behavior of child molestation/rape or murder of Caylee.

2/11/2014
Motion to Compel Defendant's/Debtor's Responses to Deposition Questions with Incorporated Memorandum of Law
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez.

(Shuker, R) (Entered: 02/11/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcG1hRHNDQTU2eDQ/edit?usp=sharing

The deposition was done, or attempted to be done, on January 23, 2014, at Cheney Mason's office - but it was a secret from the public.

The deposition has been set for January 23, 2014 at 1:30pm – but was cancelled – and RESCHEDULED for the same day [different time].

Casey Anthony refused to answer approximately 20 questions and gave no substantive explanation.
Cheney Mason improperly instructed Casey Anthony not to answer specific questions, based on relevance and/or the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimation.

“Relevance” is not a ground to instruct a client not to answer a question.

She claimed the Fifth Amendment privilege, WITHOUT an actual or threatened criminal action, and this is improper. Casey has not said what specific criminal proceeding she fears is likely or imminent.

Without a valid claim of Fifth Amendment privilege, Cheney Mason does not have the right to instruct Casey Anthony not to answer deposition questions.
It is not Cheney Mason’s decision to rule on objections to questions.

Casey Anthony has the burden of establishing a lack of relevancy, undue burden, or a protective privilege [Fifth Amendment], with a detailed explanation.

Zenaida wants the Judge to award SANCTIONS against Cheney Mason for violating Rules, and pay expenses and attorney fees, and court reporter costs.

Casey Anthony wants the TRANSCRIPT of the depo sealed, but Zenaida’s attorneys sees no reason for such secrecy. Casey’s attorneys have not filed any Motion asking the Judge to seal it. Zenaida will wait until 7 business days prior to a Hearing on the Motion to Compel, to file the transcript. If there is no ORDER requiring a sealing of the transcript by such deadline, Zenaida will file the transcript.

Zenaida wants a Court ORDER compelling Casey Anthony to answer.

2/11/2014
Motion to Compel Defendant's/Debtor's Responses to Deposition Questions with Incorporated Memorandum of Law

The deposition was done, or attempted to be done, on January 23, 2014, at Cheney Mason's office - but it was a secret from the public.

Just what I have been waiting for..Thank You ThinkTank!!

May I be so bold to infer that many of us knew this motion would be filed?

2/11/2014

Arghhhh I'm unable to open the link!

The best outcome would be Casey having to work for many years at a menial job to pay back Zenaida and Roy. That would be a small measure of justice, considering she got away with a brutal murder and inhumane disposition of her remains.
I can hope.....

And don't forget the "special counsel" for this deposition either

The Motion Reads "The Court Should Sanction J Cheney Mason for Violating Rules 37(a)5(A) and 30(d)"

He seems to be the only one that hasnt gotten sick of her yet.The rest wisened up and realized there is no money to be made off her and he is kind of stuck with her now.

He seems to be the only one that hasnt gotten sick of her yet.The rest wisened up and realized there is no money to be made off her and he is kind of stuck with her now.

He signed on to her team as a Pro Bono attorney, yet after her acquittal he made a statement about how he lost out on $600,000.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...al-anthony-case-anthony-attorney-cheney-mason
OCTOBER 27, 2011
Key players in Casey case chat about ethics, media
Mason also announced his plans to release a book on the case by year's end — an effort, he said, to clear up many misconceptions about Anthony and her defense.
Mason noted he was "pro bono the entire case," adding there were "billings of $600,000 I did not get."

He signed onto the criminal case Pro Bono. Criminal case has long been over..so why is he sticking around and getting involved in her Civil case?

After her acquittal he made a statement about how he lost out on $600,000 because he took her case on pro bono

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...al-anthony-case-anthony-attorney-cheney-mason
OCTOBER 27, 2011
Key players in Casey case chat about ethics, media
Mason also announced his plans to release a book on the case by year's end — an effort, he said, to clear up many misconceptions about Anthony and her defense.
Mason noted he was "pro bono the entire case," adding there were "billings of $600,000 I did not get."

I guess Mason figured if there was any money to make off a book deal he would have to write his own.:floorlaugh: I bought JA. I didnt buy JB and I wont buy his.

I guess Mason figured if there was any money to make off a book deal he would have to write his own.:floorlaugh: I bought JA. I didnt buy JB and I wont buy his.

I wonder if he is still writing that book? or was it a lot of hot air because Ashton's book was coming out the following month
Baez's book came out a few months later.

CM has seen a side of OCA when she was confronted to deal with her situation, and this one way he dealt with it;

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58827909/Motion-to-Determine-Competency-of-Casey-Anthony
Motion to Determine Competency of Casey Anthony

OCA knows a lot of things about a lot of things. If she is compelled to provide answers at another deposition - I hope OCA gets frussstrated again and spills the beans on all of them .

Why is it I can imagine so clearly her sitting in that deposition, feeling entitled and smug and arrogant? She and her middle finger Atty know she has no right to plead the 5th. They're just kicking the ball down the road, mocking the process, and enjoying making Gonzales wait for her day in court.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back