Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

The author states he approached the Trustee (Meininger) in charge of Casey's bankruptcy with his 'proof' and he was dismissive.
Meininger and Watkins have been managing this case, and have just yesterday submitted a claim for their fees and expenses, so it looked like they were about to wrap it up without investigating his allegations.... So, people following this case who have been disappointed by the lack of action ( it is part of their duties to investigate fraud) have gone up the chain of command to the regional Trustee and she has already responded to emails and phone calls, and asked Namey to contact her with details..... at least someone is listening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZGt3UDd3QjQ3S28/edit?usp=sharing

On page 4/17, Watkins lists a summary of the significant matters that he (the Applicant) handled during the representation of the Trustee:

4. During the course of this case applicant had several telephone conferences with Cynthia Burnett, Assistant U.S. Trustee, concerning the administration of the case, security at the 341 Meeting and status as the case moved forward.

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder what her knowledge already was of the case/allegations, prior to receiving all this information from Namey yesterday, and how much involvement she may have had, or say so, in pushing this case through?

All jmo.

Is there a thread somewhere where we can discuss this book by Rick Namey? I've just started reading it and there are some things that are standing out to me but it is not really about the bankruptcy so I don't think it is allowed to post in this thread.

from the book (which I highly recommend. I submitted a thread which is awaiting approval):

CM has two daughters (imagine that)

he hangs on to CA because he wants to recoup 600k in unpaid legal fees. he thought he could get a $1,000,000 advance for the book the ghost was writing. that was reduced to 50k, and then nothing (obviously)

there was a non-disclosure agreement but a contract which furthers the commission of a crime (BK fraud) in invalid

i quoted gramcracker who submitted a thread for this book 2 days ago and is.waiting for approval

Is there a thread somewhere where we can discuss this book by Rick Namey? I've just started reading it and there are some things that are standing out to me but it is not really about the bankruptcy so I don't think it is allowed to post in this thread.

I hope we get a thread like you're asking for. I downloaded the book today and I'm on page 316....and I have things to say. Lots of things.

Also, if anyone is on an iPad, you can download the book from iBooks.

Did anyone email Kimster and ask for the new sub-thread? The mods have been busy with the new site launch and I doubt she'll see it in the comments / posts anytime soon

it was approved yesterday but I don't see it ... so I PM'd just now to let them know. I'm sure it was a glitch or an oversight (I bet they're swamped with site renovation issues)

Wait, we need approval to start a new thread?
I know. I was surprised. perhaps something to do with the new format? I will say that Salem always responded very quickly each time I PM'd her

:seeya: (thank you. I know you are mad busy)

Is this still the bankruptcy thread?

I'm copying this post over for reference and/or discussion.

From FLmom777 posted in the Rick Namey thread 8:04pm today.
Now the bankruptcy trustee has ordered records from tmz, lippman and one other regarding the Caylee foundation funds as well as money paid to or on behalf of fca or her agents etc. I hope they are able to pin something down on any of them.

It's about time!

I hope somebody can do the link for the docket. It was yesterday, 8/28, and there are three subpoenas.
1. Mark Lippman as manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation, Inc.
2. TMZ
3.E!Entertainment

There was also a new post in the News (no discussion) thread, but that link led to a story about a pregnant FCA getting a reality show. I am thinking this site was a satirical newsletter that we've already discussed so I'm not reproducing the link. It mentions the name of her purported agent in the article. If this agent is legit and involved in any way with FCA, he should also be reported to the BK court for their investigation.

I hope somebody can do the link for the docket. It was yesterday, 8/28, and there are three subpoenas.
1. Mark Lippman as manager of Caylee's Fund Foundation, Inc.
2. TMZ
3.E!Entertainment

What about radaronline? I'm sure baez was feeding them stories and aren't they the ones that released the staged the Ohio pics?

I just got my copy of Casey's Ghost in the mail and haven't started reading it yet, but from what people here have said it should be good.

pretty sure TMZ sourced the Old Navy/Ohio photos because numerous websites mentioned "courtesy of TMZ"

I think ROL's involvement was re the video diary

New and revealing photos of Casey Anthony surfaced overnight, including one of Anthony in a crowded bar or restaurant.

The photos appeared on the website Radar Online one day after an Anthony video diary was discovered on YouTube, thrusting Anthony back in the spotlight after six months of hiding out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...e-lawyers-material-obtained/story?id=15303989

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back