Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve helling ‏@stevehelling
and @adamlongocbs5 also managed to get new photos of casey. http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/20714160_bg2.jpg …

casey anthony with legal team, august 2012
wth??!!

At this point if she won the Nobel Peace Prize, I would not be shocked.

In reading thru the PDF two so far stand out to me. One is a realtor office (United Country Bobby Mutter Realty of Titusville, FL) the other a dive shop (Orlando Scuba Center Inc). Anyone know what those relate to?

I see one bright spot in this whole mess; the people who aided the murderer during the trial, the ones who testified on her behalf, won't be getting compensated financially.

That makes me happy, as I feel they got their just reward.

Now when will the murderer get hers?

Never! She will never, never, never get hers! Nothing could happen to her that would be bad enough to actually say "she got hers!". Nope, she will live out her days in a fair amount of comfort, probably marry and have kids one of these days, grow old, have grandkids and live a fairly normal life. It's that right there that makes the rest of us miserable, she will live a normal life and be happy. :banghead:

In reading thru the PDF two so far stand out to me. One is a realtor office, the other a dive shop. Anyone know what those relate to?

Could it be the dive team brought in by Padilla to search Jay Blanchard Park?

I don't know how to copy from the pdf filing, but on the first page near the bottom left, a box is checked that says -

Debtor estimates that, after any exempt property is excluded and administrative expenses paid, there will be no funds available for any unsecured creditors.

I assume that the administrative expenses will include all the lawyers' fees to prepare this bankruptcy filing so they are covered.

No wonder they were all smiling in the pictures.

In reading thru the PDF two so far stand out to me. One is a realtor office (United Country Bobby Mutter Realty of Titusville, FL) the other a dive shop (Orlando Scuba Center Inc). Anyone know what those relate to?

The dive shop is related to the diver at Blanchard Park, David Badali who filed a civil suit against her but it is closed. Guess they want to make sure he doesn't file another one in the future. Badali's case is listed in the bankruptcy docs.

Not sure what the realty one is?

The dive shop is related to the diver at Blanchard Park, David Badali who filed a civil suit against her but it is closed. Guess they want to make sure he doesn't file another one in the future. Badali's case is listed in the bankruptcy docs.

Anyone remember who owns the Suburban Drive property?

‏@xxxxxx
@adamlongoCBS5 did you pay her

49s Adam Longo ‏@adamlongoCBS5
@xxxx Of course not.

Wrong question! Of course, he didn't pay out of his pocket.
Someone else may have though.

Maybe it should have been Was she compensated in any way for this exclusive interview?

I don't know how to copy from the pdf filing, but on the first page near the bottom left, a box is checked that says -

Debtor estimates that, after any exempt property is excluded and administrative expenses paid, there will be no funds available for any unsecured creditors.

I assume that the administrative expenses will include all the lawyers' fees to prepare this bankruptcy filing so they are covered.

No wonder they were all smiling in the pictures.
Near the bottom of the doc, don't remember what page the filing attorney states he has agreed to accept $0 for filing on her behalf.

On the google map, it looks like Titusville is on the opposite side of the river/inlet from Cape Canaveral so maybe she didn't bother to pay any rent to the realtor knowing she was filing for bankruptcy?

Wrong question! Of course, he didn't pay out of his pocket.
Someone else may have though.

Maybe it should have been Was she compensated in any way for this exclusive interview?

she .... or HER ATTORNEYS .... I imagine Greene and his firm were paid by CBS

she .... or HER ATTORNEYS .... I imagine Greene and his firm were paid by CBS

You got that right!
They collect the money in their name and pay her expenses out of the goodness of their hearts!

I've got so many questions and am trying to tiptoe into this.

Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida.

"This (bankruptcy filing) has nothing to do with yesterday's decision by the 5th Circuit (Court of Appeals)," said Greene. "This document took weeks to prepare. Casey's legal team has deliberated over this since the trial was continued, and even before then."

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5
So you have no job...and no money...and you can just file for bankruptcy protection? Why...because you had the unfortunate bad luck of being accused of murdering your child and ripping apart the lives of others in the process? Who are these people that will go to the end of the earth to ensure that Casey NEVER is accountable for ANYTHING??!!

Long time lurker here, since the Scott Peterson trial. First post ever. I prepare BK petitions.
Any money owed to the IRS will be discharged if it has been three years since date the IRS debt was determined. Determined is the important word, this means she either filed her taxes that year, or has a letter from the IRS saying she owes money. Once Three years after the date of that letter passes, you can file a BK and the IRS debt will be discharged.

On the google map, it looks like Titusville is on the opposite side of the river/inlet from Cape Canaveral so maybe she didn't bother to pay any rent to the realtor knowing she was filing for bankruptcy?

I could see her skipping out on rent. Maybe damage fees? She's always been a slob according to Cindy. I find it hilariously sickening that she is continuing her path of irresponsible and destructive behavior and it's already starting to show since she doesn't want to be held responsible for whatever it is she knows she did wrong. The Queen of unaccountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle