Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
BINGO!!!!!!

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/01/26/CASEY_ANTHONY_BANKRUPTY_FILING.pdf
pg 16y

Bobby Mutter
United Country Bobby Mutter Realty

2323 S. Washington Ave Ste 102
Titusville, FL 32780

United Country Bobby Mutter Realty service areas are in
Cape Canaveral, FL [OCEAN WOODS condo in CC]
Cocoa Beach, FL
Cocoa, FL
Melbourne, FL
Merritt Island, FL
Mims, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL

http://www.zillow.com/m/profile/Mutter-Realty/

Oh boy, oh boy... I wonder if her landlord knew about this before today? Wasn't someone really adament that she wasn't even living there? I think this says the opposite.

Not radio--TV. Adam Longo wanted to talk to me about the computer searches, but I pointed out I had done the interview with the Orlando reporter Tony (I forget his last name) in the CBS studio in Phoenix, so I was pretty sure he could get his hands on the tape if he wanted to.

They wouldn't let him pay for the interview. But the photos, maybe...

Tony Pipitone? Do you mean CBS in Orlando? Adam is in Phoenix, Tony is in Orlando. Haha Tony Orlando...sorry

For AZ Lawyer- so she gets this bankruptcy all settled and then what?
Can she then go on and sell her story to Barbara Walters et al for millions?
Can Zenaida/Tim/Roy K just wait it out until this is completed and then come back or would a statute of limitation apply by then..?

I am so confused and therefore upset because I just have a nasty feeling about all of this. I feel like these enablers have exploited every legal loophole. I still don't understand the indigent/owing baez 500,000 though. Does that mean he can somehow recoup that money? I never fully understood that if she was indigent in the first place, why wasn't she assigned a public defender?
I was all set to watch 48 hours tonight, but CBS is now on my boycott list. I don't know how to contact them, but I will start with their facebook page.

I noticed that for length of unemployment she listed 4 years. Um, I think it's been a few more than that. Perhaps they should rephrase that question to say: Length of unemployment (please exclude all imaginery and hallucinated jobs)

She never went back to work after Caylee was born, right? Caylee was born in 2005. Isn't it supposed to be closer to 8 years? Does she get to exclude all the years she was in jail or can this be considered a lie? I know I am reaching.:floorlaugh:

Just reading through the filing.

(1) What makes her think she "owns" her bedroom furniture at Hopespring?

(2) She's trying to list every person she thinks could possibly have any legal "beef" with her whatsoever (which is a good idea under the circumstances). I doubt that most of these people have made any demand or claim against her.

(3) It appears that she relies upon the kindness of strangers. Didn't Cheney M. say she was working for her room and board? :waitasec:

(4) Her BK lawyer is working for free. Nice. What witchcraft does this girl possess?

I'm no lawyer but I thought the filing fee was a set amount to give to the court when filing the papers. The lawyers may have paid it on her behalf but they agreed not to bill her for it. Separately, the administrative fees would include handling all the paperwork in the case.
The filing fee is listed $300 and something I believe but that goes to the court. I'm talking about the bk atty fees, the doc says $0

Waiting to hear from an attorney on this, because I know very little about bankruptcy, but the article says the filing includes:

#1. a list of nearly 100 names who could "potentially pursue claims"

It goes on to list:

#2. "possible financial claims" of Baez, along with the state and city debts assessed by the court in her trial.

My questions:
#1. I thought bankruptcy was to settle existing debt - not something that could exist in future. Why would, for instance ZFG need to prove whether or not a potential claim was dischargeable (although one section of the bankruptcy code does exempt "for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity").

#2 First, those agency debts listed are not "possible claims" they are actual owed debt, and except for Baez' per court decree. IIRC we were told the $ related to her trial and owed to those governmental agencies cannot be discharged via bankruptcy. Of those listed, wouldn't only what she owed to Baez be dischargeable?

I'm sorry I'm so behind in catching up in here.
Another thing I caught was a creditor or what ever their called was listed twice one with a PO Box the other with a street address.

Why would her defense witnesses be listed? I thought they were paid by the state through Jose, or did he keep the funds allocated and fail to pay them? I remember one witnesses stating that he had not been paid yet.

Jose was also paid by the state, on top of the 200k he got that she outers taxes on. This whole thing sounds very fishy.

Just reading through the filing.

(1) What makes her think she "owns" her bedroom furniture at Hopespring?

(2) She's trying to list every person she thinks could possibly have any legal "beef" with her whatsoever (which is a good idea under the circumstances). I doubt that most of these people have made any demand or claim against her.

(3) It appears that she relies upon the kindness of strangers. Didn't Cheney M. say she was working for her room and board? :waitasec:

(4) Her BK lawyer is working for free. Nice. What witchcraft does this girl possess?

Without getting into a TO zone I would guess there's a quid pro quo in there somewhere...

Wonder what she's giving him in return? Quid pro quo and all that....

I just finished reading the pdf filing.
I guess I was kind of mistaken about the lawyer and his filing fees.

The lawyer that actually completed and filed this filing and agreed to no compensation was David L. Schrader out of St Petersburg, no less.

It was not Greene or CM and as far as I could tell and may have overlooked, neither one of them are listed as creditors in this filing.
She can't burn those bridges yet.

All of those now called "consulting" attorneys that so courageously joined her team pro bono are now all listed as creditors. Maybe JB did tell them they would get a cut when the windfalls came in.

Isn't that interesting?

Okay I found it, page 53.
Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor
For legal services I have agreed to accept .........................$0
Prior to the filing of this statement I have received............$0
Balance Due..........................................................................$0

Just like everyone else KC has ever owed. :floorlaugh:

Did anyone notice the bankruptcy does not mention The Computer which Casey Specifically States in her Inane Video is her Own, and No One can take it away from Her? Jeez, her lawyers must think we are all idiots...

Yes, it does say she owns a laptop.

Tony Pipitone? Do you mean CBS in Orlando? Adam is in Phoenix, Tony is in Orlando. Haha Tony Orlando...sorry

Yes, Tony Pipitone, thank you. What I'm saying is that I did the CBS Orlando interview from the CBS Phoenix studios, so I couldn't figure out why Adam Longo couldn't just use that interview tape.

For AZ Lawyer- so she gets this bankruptcy all settled and then what?
Can she then go on and sell her story to Barbara Walters et al for millions?
Can Zenaida/Tim/Roy K just wait it out until this is completed and then come back or would a statute of limitation apply by then..?

I don't know...maybe there's some way to get her "story" listed as an intangible asset in BK and then assigned to creditors.

ZG/Tim/Roy K will need to deal with their claims in BK court now, unless they can get the stay lifted to proceed in state court. ZG might have a shot at that since they are pretty far along toward trial. But if ZG wins, her claim would still be processed through the BK--meaning she would probably get nothing.

Why would her defense witnesses be listed? I thought they were paid by the state through Jose, or did he keep the funds allocated and fail to pay them? I remember one witnesses stating that he had not been paid yet.

Jose was also paid by the state, on top of the 200k he got that she outers taxes on. This whole thing sounds very fishy.

I don't think the list of creditors is fishy--she's just listing absolutely everyone who might for any reason think she owes them anything at all.

Re: the ring on her finger in the photo:
Here is what she itemized as jewelry. Not sure an opal shines like that.
Watch, pearl neclace, saphire and opal rings, and
miscellaneous sterling silver and costume Jewelry
(good to see her spelling is as good as when she typed "foolproof suffication")

Also noticed that Cheney Mason and Dorothy Sims are not listed. Why not, I wonder?

Also, why is Brad Conway, Mark Nejame and Mark Lippman listed? Did any of them represent her?

Any idea why Adventist Florida Hospital is listed? Dated from 11/2007 to present. Sounds like an old debt from before.

Maybe Jose's little agreement with her where she supposedly gave up her A/C privilege (hopefully with the advice of separate counsel) also included an assignment to him of photo rights?

Respectfully snipped-I think I was driving at the possibility that she didnt actually give up those rights to him and perhaps he is saving them for her for a rainy day.

I wish one of the other networks would do an expose on CBS' involvment in this stinking mess. First they pay for her defense with a 'fee' of $200K for photos.
Then Dr Phil gives her parents phoney fund $600K. Now she is going bankrupt and surprise surprise CBS is the first to break the news and the first to get an interview! I smell $$$.

I can just imagine what's happening on his Twitter account. lol

I don't do twitter but if you do please comment on those ridiculous photos.
Is he proud of them or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member