Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA has said a lot of things, many have proved not to be true. I don't know if she would know the truth if it slapped her in the face. Why all those attys. can't see her for what she is completly baffles me. I understand the ones that were responsible for her trial, but these last ones, I don't know what to say.

JMO

Yes but she told the trustee that her lawyers bought it for her. :D

After listening to the WTVF video posted by thinktank above, I guess my wondering in my post above why these attys. were sticking with her is answered somewhat. They all thought there was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be made. The reporter was speculateing how much would be paid for the first picture(s) of her. AFAIK, the Ohio pictures were the first and nothing has surfaced as to what was paid for those. Then she put her own out there, which I doubt netted any monies. I do think she has received more money than she claimed in BK filing, but I doubt it was enough for her to make it on her own. If she had that much, I don't think she would allow herself to stay in hiding. She has never listened to anyone before, why would she do it now. I believe it is totally for financial support.

JMO

Listening to an interview with Dan Abrams about the Prosecutor in the Jodi A. case doing interviews. He said they have to be careful, but sometimes they become sort of a rock star as in the case of OJ Simpson. No mention of JB!!! He was not the prosecutor for CA, but I do think he thought he would become a legal "rock star"!!!

JMO

Yes but she told the trustee that her lawyers bought it for her. :D

sooooo many LIES ... to a FEDERAL bankruptcy court!!!
any normal person [who had not already gotten away with so much] would be too afraid to LIE to a federal court, even on minor issues

^^^ good! job! all I found was this:

Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
Per Mike Gallanos on InSession, July 15, 2011, Cheney Mason said he has received many checks in the mail for Casey Anthony. It totals in the thousands of dollars. Some folks are sending checks and saying they want Casey to have a new start.

Also, Mason said folks are offering their homes, farms, etc for Casey Anthony to use as a sanctuary.

---won't these "thousands of dollars" have bearing on her claim that she is "utterly unable to pay the costs and fees ..." ?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28559533/detail.html
--Affidavit of Insolvency

Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

EXCELLENT FIND!!
this tells the bankruptcy Trustee exactly who [Mike Gallanos of InSession on HLN/CourtTV July 15, 2011] to ask for documentation of the fact that FCA[through attorney Mason] received thousands of dollars [which were not disclosed on her bankruptcy filing]

RichardHornsby@RichardHornsbyFYI @MattMorganESQ @JeffWeinerOS #Casey Anthony executed a 2010 affidavit saying Baez' fee $89K; now $500k?
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

Baez and Lyon are listed as creditors in her bankruptcy filing, but in her Affidavits of Indigency she swore under oath that she owes them nothing more.

Affidavit of Insolvency
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf
8 page PDF

RichardHornsby@RichardHornsbyFYI @MattMorganESQ @JeffWeinerOS #Casey Anthony executed a 2010 affidavit saying Baez' fee $89K; now $500k?
March 3, 2013

Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby @JaJasTweets @MattMorganESQ @JeffWeinerOS Contract is a contract. Baez was required to disclose to all $ owed or anticipated to be owed.
March 2, 2013

AZlawyer
March 4, 2013
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8974447&postcount=1685"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix[/ame]
"Rossva, I understand what you're trying to say ["estimate costs"], but I promise you 100% that no court is going to look at a statement that, IIRC, was signed under oath saying ZERO more dollars were anticipated to be paid and read it that way. Zero is not an estimate. Zero does not mean "hey, if you get some money down the road you need to pay me my regular hourly fee." Zero is "we're done." What it sounds like, unfortunately, is that either Baez & Casey misled the Florida court in order to get her indigency status or Baez & Casey are misleading the BK court in order to get her a discharge. (I included Baez in the second part--re the BK court--because now that he's filed an affidavit with the court I have to assume he's aware that Casey listed him as her biggest creditor.)"

5. Here, as Ms Lyon appears pro bono ....
8. The Affidavit of Attorney's Fees from Miss Anthony ... indicates that the $ 22,500 has been paid to Ms Lyon has been used directly to cover those costs outlined by subsection 29.006 such as transcripts, travel, and investigation. Ms Lyon has not received any fees. She has been and continues to appear pro bono

page 8
INDIGENT FOR COSTS AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEY'S FEES
I, Casey Marie Anthony am represented by Jose Baez in the above entitled action. The estimated amount of fees for the attorney named above in this case is $ 89,454.83 dollars. The fees paid or to be paid to the attorney were or are being paid by: Casey Marie Anthony ...No other compensation, things of value or funds have been paid or are anticipated to be paid in the future to the attorney in this case from any other person or source.
The attorney represents me in other cases as follows:
Case No: 2008-CF-013331-A-0 Fee: $ 0.00
Under penalty of perjury, I declare that I have read the foregoing Indigent for Costs Affidavit of Attorney's Fees and that the facts in it are true.
3-3-10
signed by Casey Anthony

After listening to the WTVF video posted by thinktank above, I guess my wondering in my post above why these attys. were sticking with her is answered somewhat. They all thought there was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be made. The reporter was speculateing how much would be paid for the first picture(s) of her. AFAIK, the Ohio pictures were the first and nothing has surfaced as to what was paid for those. Then she put her own out there, which I doubt netted any monies. I do think she has received more money than she claimed in BK filing, but I doubt it was enough for her to make it on her own. If she had that much, I don't think she would allow herself to stay in hiding. She has never listened to anyone before, why would she do it now. I believe it is totally for financial support.

JMO
IIRC (during her BK appearance) she said that JB was involved with some photos but she didn't know exactly how he handled those. She also said that she had received $3400 from him. $3400 is 34% of $10,000 so I wonder if they did a 66/34 split after he sold the Ohio pix for $10,000.

new thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9132359#post9132359"]Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you could find a link to that info, it would be good to give to the Trustee.

I wish I could find a link but am limited to using my phone. I remember this was an interview mason did after the verdict but before her release. It may have been with Greta Van Susterin, but I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave