Bar Complaint Against Former Lawyer Picazio Filed By Crystal Sheffiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, she's not a hero.
ITA, can't stand her. I think she came back w/ all that info. to the bar because she had put herself out there and when the Bar complaint was filed, she felt unappreciated for all she felt she had done and I also think she was hurt. People tend to lash out like that when they are hurt. I think KP had motherly feelings toward CS and she feels betrayed by this complaint and the fact that CS and MG decided to believe a "blogger" instead of her. MOO.

JMO, she's not a hero.

No I don't see her as a hero. I hope she is pleased with herself though because she did exactly what she went to Satsuma to do, raise up the public's opinion of Haleigh Cummings mother. Boy, did she ever. Apparently she doesn't care about what the public think of Crystal now though huh? Someone should have told her that it wasn't necessary to wave pictures of Haleigh with bruises on her face all over national TV, how was that going to improve the public's opinion of her? :waitasec:

I am honestly still trying to digest all of this information. But, with Kim and Marie joining forces to sway the public's opinion I seriously doubt anything Crystal would have said would have been heard or listened to. None of this seems to be about what Crystal wanted, it was about what Marie wanted. Just my opinion folks.

On a positive note, I am going to go ahead and give some credit where credit is due. After reading all of the documents it is very evident that had Ronald chose to give details and interviews and offer up information to the media in regards to Crystal and their history, there was much he could have said. Much he must have held back so that people wouldn't turn their eyes on Crystal instead of Haleigh.

im so lost .. who is lying about what ? and who is this blogger ? i am trying to read but kika has other ideas lol .. i havnt lost focus on finding haleigh but i cant really do anything either but read when i get the chance .. the only reason i read this is for haleigh.. i pray for her everyday like we all do . and i wouldnt ever take it upon myself to make calls or get involved with the case directly .. im not LE or a professional sleuth ..lol i dont want national attention thank you rofl

KP told us one thing in February. And now she's saying something completely different.

So, which version is the truth?

Why is she perceived as any more credible than her former client?

im so lost .. who is lying about what ? and who is this blogger ? i am trying to read but kika has other ideas lol .. i havnt lost focus on finding haleigh but i cant really do anything either but read when i get the chance .. the only reason i read this is for haleigh.. i pray for her everyday like we all do . and i wouldnt ever take it upon myself to make calls or get involved with the case directly .. im not LE or a professional sleuth ..lol i dont want national attention thank you rofl

Those are just some docs. you need to read for youself...a lot of hateful things said....I think most people jaws just dropped and are speechless. It does not matter what you think of this case, it is just proof, poor Haleigh....

BBM Yes atherella...we have been told SO MANY lies..on both sides of the equation...why some that have told lies may be online even now. Righteous indignation is only for the righteous. SO many people are unrighteous and should not judge before they clean out the logs in their own eyes.

My bold

So Atherella's indignation is justified, true? I've read about every post she's made & haven't seen her even post a rumor much less something not true. It seems the main liar is no longer here and many of the problems with the posters in this case could have been prevented without her agenda. I'm not referring to any family member here but a banned poster.

I personally feel bad about some of my thoughts about Kim Picazio. I think she did a good job to rehabilitate a reputation and she should be thanked by Marie rather than publicly scolded under the circumstances.

Since the documents are now online, I think it is safe to say who the blogger is. None other than the FORMER WS member - Pirate.

It's hard to give you any type of rundown on the documents because there is just SO MUCH information covered within. The initial complaint that Crystal filed is 18 pages. Kim's first response is 26 pages. Then Crystal replied again which is 14 pages and then Kim's next document is 51 pages. There is so much information covered.

Unfortunately - none of it tells us where HaLeigh is. However, there is a lot of background information on custody, and also a lot of information on the set-up of the HaLeighBug Center and Foundation.

Found this in the Media Thread.

To read all the PDF's Below, go to article link:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5686083.php

From The Florida Bar:

Initial Complaint
(See attached file: Object_12902BE_0.PDF)
Respondent Ltr - 15 Day Letter
(See attached file: Object_129045A_0.DOC)
Certificate of Disclosure
(See attached file: Object_130874E_0.PDF)
Response to 15 day Letter
(See attached file: Object_130C2E2_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Fwding Copy of
(See attached file: Object_130C332_0.DOC)
Rebuttal of Complainant
(See attached file: Object_13AC536_0.PDF)
Correspondence from Respondent
(See attached file: Object_1429486_0.PDF)
Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations
(See attached file: Complainant Ltr - Close All Documents Reviewed No Violations.doc)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5686083.php

Yep, enormous restraint. He has wanted the focus on HaLeigh since day one, and didn't lower himself to partake in this nonsense. Teresa and Great Granny Sykes didn't either. I keep praying HaLeigh will be home with them and Junior soon. :(
No I don't see her as a hero. I hope she is pleased with herself though because she did exactly what she went to Satsuma to do, raise up the public's opinion of Haleigh Cummings mother. Boy, did she ever. Apparently she doesn't care about what the public think of Crystal now though huh? Someone should have told her that it wasn't necessary to wave pictures of Haleigh with bruises on her face all over national TV, how was that going to improve the public's opinion of her? :waitasec:

I am honestly still trying to digest all of this information. But, with Kim and Marie joining forces to sway the public's opinion I seriously doubt anything Crystal would have said would have been heard or listened to. None of this seems to be about what Crystal wanted, it was about what Marie wanted. Just my opinion folks.

On a positive note, I am going to go ahead and give some credit where credit is due. After reading all of the documents it is very evident that had Ronald chose to give details and interviews and offer up information to the media in regards to Crystal and their history, there was much he could have said. Much he must have held back so that people wouldn't turn their eyes on Crystal instead of Haleigh.

My bold

So Atherella's indignation is justified, true? I've read about every post she's made & haven't seen her even post a rumor much less something not true. It seems the main liar is no longer here and many of the problems with the posters in this case could have been prevented without her agenda. I'm not referring to any family member here but a banned poster.

I personally feel bad about some of my thoughts about Kim Picazio. I think she did a good job to rehabilitate a reputation and she should be thanked by Marie rather than publicly scolded under the circumstances.

There are many that have directed and misdirected the flow of things in various places online. I named no one.

I have always been on the side of the children. Crystal being on drugs while pregnant is wrong and the child should have been removed while court mandated rehab and therapy was completed with drug testing. Jr should be removed from the unsafe enviornment that he is in...and none of this...and nothing engendered by the attempts at misdirection and involvement in this case by outsiders has found HaLeigh Cummings.

I am going to say this and then I am done, maybe. :crazy: If you read those docs. from KP to the Bar there will be no doubt as to who should have gotten custody of those children and that person was given custody by the courts. Children do not belong w/ an active addict. Everyone seems to blame RC for Haleigh's Turner's even though it is genetic, and in reality it was her Mother who for a fact used drugs with 2 of her pregnancies. This whole CS vs. RC was created by "bloggers" spreading lies, in an attempt to salvage CS's "reputation".

People have told SO MANY LIES to trash RC and family when the truth about the other side of the family might come to light posters were attacked so often and so hard that they simply quit posting and these lies about RC and family were allowed to flourish unabated. It turns my stomach! RC and family have shown beyond human restraint in not engaging in this hateful and vile character assassination and I applaud that action! They rose above and kept their focus on Haleigh. I hope they can be rewarded for such actions by the safe return of their baby. All are my opinions.

Ronald Cummings rap sheet and current violent and out of control behavior are public record. No amount of malfeasance on the part of other family members negates or erases that. You can applaud Ronald Cummings and his lies about where his child was sleeping...who was or was not in his home...his assaultive behavior and his dangerous gun play in front of a child...I will not. Just as I will not applaud a Mom who takes drugs while pregnant. I wonder who she waas with when she started taking them. It seems that all of Ronald's young paramours have drug issues. What a coincidence.

There are many that have directed and misdirected the flow of things in various places online. I named no one.

I have always been on the side of the children. Crystal being on drugs while pregnant is wrong and the child should have been removed while court mandated rehab and therapy was completed with drug testing. Jr should be removed from the unsafe enviornment that he is in...and none of this...and nothing engendered by the attempts at misdirection and involvement in this case by outsiders has found HaLeigh Cummings.

I agree, none of this being public knowledge about either family has helped find Haleigh. I still hold out slight hope that someone who loves Crystal (not Marie, I don't think it is her) may have taken Haleigh because they didn't want either parent to have her and may have been planning on coming back in for Jr.

If not, my other thoughts leave me feeling so sick.

I guess the only thing I would add since this thread is here - Kim's reputation was attacked. Bar complaints are taken seriously & one of the major complaints was that she wouldn't file for custody. In her answer, she had to show cause for not doing so and I think Marie & Pirate did a lot of harm to Crystal by filing the initial complaint. I'll never understand that. And naming a current member here just to be spiteful and hurt her was really going overboard.

I am still reading Kim's 26 page (I think it is the) "Response to 15 day Letter".

:eek:

We have been told SO MANY LIES over the course of this case.

And yes... BOMBSHELLS for sure.

Wish we could find HaLeigh. Grrrr!!!

May I ask who has lied in your opinion and are they members here?

Above you will find the quoted post I was responding to...If you would like to know who the original poster thought was lying..you could ask her. I do not think that it is within TOS to post nics and names of those whose veracity are in question. I will walk around that pothole in the road. Thanks.

Wonder why page 7 is missing from the 15 day response document.

One thing that is confusing to me, in reading the docs. Kim admits that she was there to paint Crystal in a better light, to improve her image & her reputation, which had been tarnished in the media. She appeared on t.v. and in interviews and told certain things, in order to dispel these "rumors." She claims that some of these truths did not come to light until later, but I am pretty sure that she knew the truth while she was sitting there being interviewed. So how does this make her out to be a hero? She is admitting to lying to save Crystal's reputation. She denied that Crystal took drugs, and now claims that her addiction to them is the reason she never filed for a modification of child support or for custody.
I am aware that most lawyers are well trained in the art of twisting words to suit their own purpose, and hers seems to be to maintain her own reputation, at the same time she throws her former client to the wolves. She seems to me to have mastered that art very well. I'm disappointed in her as much as I am finding out these facts which she has revealed at great length.
I would have hated to see an attorney be suspended as a member of the bar, but at the same time, I am just stunned with the sheer volume of these documents. Good grief, did it really require all that to save her license???
JMHO BBM

Even after the bar complaint was filed by CS, KP still tried to protect her former client.

KPTried.jpg

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_130C2E2_0.PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members