Spain - Kirsty Maxwell, from UK, suspicious death, Benidorm balcony fall, 29 April 2017

CCTV of final moments of Kirsty Maxwell before Benidorm balcony fall | Daily Mail Online

This case is very mysterious and it difficult to find much out about online . I have been reading and researching true crime for 10 years and this case of poor Kirtsy really has me mistafied I would love to see justice for her family and husband.

That is a mystery case for sure. I was able to view just the beginning but cant view the other whole thing because in US.

With what little beginning information I just saw then here would be a simple theory. This is JMO and only if Kirtsy was proven to have not been raped.

JMO
I think she did think it was the room of her group and she knocked and one of the stranger guys said "come in". So she walks right in thinking she is with her group. By the time she realizes this is 5 strange men she panics and runs in the bathroom to lock the door. The guys may have been teasing her or one of them may have blocked the exit. She realizes she is trapped and so she opens the door and runs to the only place she knew which is the balcony. With the short rail it is very dangerous and if she was still tipsy from alcohol it was dangerous. Then one of the guys approaches her to maybe try to grab her to pull her inside and she falls backwards to avoid him going over the rail.

Something like that.

But if LE got rid of her clothes that points to something much worse as far as how aggressive the guys may have been toward her.

We need to know her condition and whether she was sexually assaulted. That will make all the difference in whether a real accident or not.

JMO of course.

I've just finished the documentary and if this was self-inflicted I can't really see how Kirsty would have gone over the balcony without leaving fingerprints on the rail.

(The doc. said they only found Kirsty's fingerprints on the internal window sill in the bathroom.)

Yes I totally agree !! The video of the men calmly walking outside was blizzare surely they should have used a mobile ? I also find it odd they didn't hide the drugs before the police arrived .
I've just finished the documentary and if this was self-inflicted I can't really see how Kirsty would have gone over the balcony without leaving fingerprints on the rail.

(The doc. said they only found Kirsty's fingerprints on the internal

2nd year anniversary of Kirsty's death. Kirsty's family are still using private investigators, but a Spanish judge is close to ending the investigation.

TODAY, April 29, marks exactly two-years since the suspicious death of Kirsty Maxwell in the British favourite holiday resort of Benidorm on Spain’s Costa Blanca.

And during the period April 27 -30 members of the review team supporting Kirsty’s family have been in the town to talk to tourists who holiday there at the same time every year and speaking to locals in an effort to trace witnesses and obtain information to assist the ongoing court-led investigation.

[...]

In April the judge handling the case signalled she was close to ending her probe saying: “To date no new evidence that allows me to attribute the commission of a specific criminal act to the people under investigation has been obtained.”

However, the family has reissued their plea to the public: “Please help us push for answers and share and publish the information and appeal points which are on our various social media sites.”

BENIDORM BALCONY DEATH: Two years on Kirsty Maxwell family investigators return to scene of tragedy in Spain - Euro Weekly News Spain

The five men being probed over the death of Benidorm balcony fall holidaymaker Kirsty Maxwell have been told they are in the clear.
A Spanish judge probing the plunge has ruled there is “no evidence” pointing to their involvement in the 27-year-old Scot’s death and announced she is provisionally shelving her near two-and-a-half-year homicide investigation.

Roberto Sanchez, defence lawyer for all five men, said: “They all know about the judge’s decision and are very happy with it.

Kirsty’s parents Brian and Denise Curry and her husband Adam Maxwell are expected to appeal the decision, confirmed in a short one-and-a-half page ruling which left questions unanswered as to exactly why the Scots tourist plunged to her death.

Kirsty Maxwell: Five cleared over Benidorm balcony death of West Lothian woman

Just watching this now: the police investigation according to the documentary is outrageous: failure to secure cctv, failure to obtain witness statements, failure to take dna samples and the destruction of her clothing from the night in question. Just awful. The family deserve to know what happened, and there needs to be a prosecution for any criminality :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back