BBPD at Drew's House Today 12/26/07

There are quite a few over zealous posters over at fs.com.

What a shame, if it does turn out that one of them was the culprit of the posters, almonds, cemetery, etc. All it did was hinder the investigation, the very same one that to them was very important.

I almost want to scream, STUPID STUIPID STUPID!

It really does make you want to scream, doesn't it??
This whole mess is so sad, and those poor children (and Stacys family and friends) are already going thru a certain hell, and to have to deal with cuckoos coming out and mucking about just makes it even worse....
To be honest, I thought it would be a case of a "psychic gone wild", kind of leaving their "tip".

In one of Sharon's media interviews she said the cab was outside for like 15 minutes at 2:30 am so my best guess it that the cab driver is the one who left all the messages. I mean it's possible but I can't imagine some cab driver sitting there while their passenger spreads 50 5x7 photos all over someones front yard and not think it's just a tad wierd. The Bychowski's do have a little Dashhound named Tootsie, but I don't know how good a watch dog she is.

I kind of have mixed feelings on the posting by the family member of the unmarked grave at the FSP forum. I do understand completely where they are coming from but at the same time I would want to know if somebody buried another body on top of my loved one to share the same grave. I'm sure we'll hear more about it in the next issue of the Enquirer :p

The weirdo went to a lot of effort, I mean three letters in the mail box, 50 5x7 photos and then two binders and another letter at the grave, and typed at that. It just amazes me that these type of side shows even happen but I know they do.

And thank you "dee10134" for transcribing what you could from that letter at the grave. That was quite a task !!

In one of Sharon's media interviews she said the cab was outside for like 15 minutes at 2:30 am so my best guess it that the cab driver is the one who left all the messages.

And thank you "dee10134" for transcribing what you could from that letter at the grave. That was quite a task !!
:doh: Of course! Why didn't I think of that?! I knew a cabbie wouldn't sit there and let another person do it, but I never considered it could BE the cabbie! Good point, CandyRose! (Also, ditto on the thank you to Dee! Great job!)

The letter from the family member sounds pretty legit, but then you have to question everything in this. I find it odd she was paying a Christmas visit to the grave and was turned away by LE. I guess if it is true, then LE did go visit the site and was relatively certain there was nothing to it.

I look at this way...this man had probably sent numerous "tips" to LE before this drastic display so now LE can take those tips and trash them...plus it will cut out the tips he could send in the future on this case. Maybe it will serve as a stop gap of sorts for others who feel the need to bombard LE with useless claims about where Stacy is...now they see how adversely this affected everyone involved.

I am glad this was resolved. I know Sharon and her husband put in a security system, which was wise. But I am surprised that LE has not put in camera's etc on the street if there are no officers stationed there. Maybe they will now.

Thank you Dee for transcribing the grave yard letter. I am hopeful this person will get the help they need.

:doh: Of course! Why didn't I think of that?! I knew a cabbie wouldn't sit there and let another person do it, but I never considered it could BE the cabbie! Good point, CandyRose! (Also, ditto on the thank you to Dee! Great job!)

The letter from the family member sounds pretty legit, but then you have to question everything in this. I find it odd she was paying a Christmas visit to the grave and was turned away by LE. I guess if it is true, then LE did go visit the site and was relatively certain there was nothing to it.

I look at this way...this man had probably sent numerous "tips" to LE before this drastic display so now LE can take those tips and trash them...plus it will cut out the tips he could send in the future on this case. Maybe it will serve as a stop gap of sorts for others who feel the need to bombard LE with useless claims about where Stacy is...now they see how adversely this affected everyone involved.

Has he been found, the cabby driver?
Is he a friend of Drew's?

--->>>Interesting. When the posters over there say the grave site was 'messed' with exactly what do they mean? IMOP, what better place to put a fresh body than a fairly fresh gravesite that has not been cared for yet? I would think they should probably dig up the entire site to make sure.

Would I want my loved one to undergo this procedure, well I have to ask myself would I want a murdered person to be buried on top of my loved one and allow a murderer to go free at my family's expense. Don't think so.

ETA: Nevermind my post. They apparently found the nut that was responsible for the HOAX.

Here is the article saying they found the person who admitted doing it:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/716771,CST-NWS-boling28.article

Still, thanks Dee, for the transcription! I couldn't enlarge it in any way to actually read it.

I bet you he is. By the way I.B. regarding someone being a drama queen I was talking about Sharon. That is only my opinion regarding the "letter", ect.

Sharon has been helpful in a lot of ways, and I am sure Stacy would appreciate it.
Well, the way I see her situation, Sharon never asked to be the neighbor of a suspected double-murderer. If she is speaking out and being vocal, it is for her own well-being, to show that she isn't intimidated by certain people. She has a right to complain when she is targeted by weirdos.

What if she had just quietly cleaned all that up and not said a word to the police? What if it had been someone reaching out in a strange anonymous way? What if Sharon decided to take the easy way out and not get involved? Evil thrives when good people do nothing.

Here is the article saying they found the person who admitted doing it:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/716771,CST-NWS-boling28.article

Still, thanks Dee, for the transcription! I couldn't enlarge it in any way to actually read it.

Well, the way I see her situation, Sharon never asked to be the neighbor of a suspected double-murderer. If she is speaking out and being vocal, it is for her own well-being, to show that she isn't intimidated by certain people. She has a right to complain when she is targeted by weirdos.

What if she had just quietly cleaned all that up and not said a word to the police? What if it had been someone reaching out in a strange anonymous way? What if Sharon decided to take the easy way out and not get involved? Evil thrives when good people do nothing.

I mostly agree with this. I just think, under the circumstances, the police should be keeping a closer eye on the neighborhood.
What if some weirdo got close enough to someone to kill them. This is the same thing that victims' advocates complain about constantly. Where is the police protection of victims and their witnesses??

I mostly agree with this. I just think, under the circumstances, the police should be keeping a closer eye on the neighborhood.
What if some weirdo got close enough to someone to kill them. This is the same thing that victims' advocates complain about constantly. Where is the police protection of victims and their witnesses??

I am also stunned that isnt more surveillance going on in that neighborhood, on that street at least! Now that the ISP and FBI are involved, it would seem that would be one of their first orders of business, just to be able to keep an eye on things....tho this situation was a hoax--what if it wasnt a hoax, and were something that actually had value, LE has/had no way to prove anything....and surviellance is needed if for no other reason than to keep an eye on DrewP and the children, to make sure he isnt trying to make "a run for the border"
this situation doesnt give me a lot of confidence in LE at this point....

Really glad that the children hopefully don't know about this incident. It is very creepy. It might scare the children into not wanting to go home or being fearful when at home.
Atleast when the media was out there something of this nature would not have taken place without being filmed.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to WS but following this case with the same curiosity as many others. Since this is my first post, is there a proper place to post an introduction? Or, is that not necessary? I did read everything in the FAQ section and didn't find this answer. Thanks!

Welcome, MaddyDecaf! As far as I know, you just jump in on the thread you are interested in. Enjoy your stay!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to WS but following this case with the same curiosity as many others. Since this is my first post, is there a proper place to post an introduction? Or, is that not necessary? I did read everything in the FAQ section and didn't find this answer. Thanks!
No, you can just jump right in! If you post often enough, people will get to know you quickly.

Welcome! ;)

curiositycat said:
That's a good question, and it's hard to know how someone had time to scatter pictures and put all that stuff on the mailbox, but it might have only taken seconds if the wind was blowing and they tossed the pictures into the air to scatter them.

If Drew is out of town right now, why would they be watching the neighborhood? They are probably watching him wherever he is.

Hi Everyone,

Like Taxi said, just jump on in! Glad to have you here!

With what's happened the past couple of days and prior events, I really think that Drew's kids are not safe in that house. There are too many wackjobs out there. If Drew doesn't want to send the kids away, then maybe he can move in with his mom?

With what's happened the past couple of days and prior events, I really think that Drew's kids are not safe in that house. There are too many wackjobs out there. If Drew doesn't want to send the kids away, then maybe he can move in with his mom?

Hi SuziQ,

I think the kids are physically safe in his house right now -- and will be for quite some time, but only because they don't pose (in his mind) any threat to his ego, nor challenge his authority. (Let's see ... who DID challenge his authority? And where are they now?) :silenced:

Could this change? Yup. My thinking is that he's probably more-than-ever-before showering them with love and affection. He NEEDS them to believe their mom simply left the family (and to feel sorry for HIM; ie., "we're all in the same boat, kids...we need each other.") I think that's why he took them on vacation the other day.... bonding experience in that 'same boat.'

Are they psychologically safe? I doubt they've ever been, and no matter where they are, that isn't going to change without tremendous therapy. Sad as the truth is, two of them have been down this road before already.

To everyone thanking me for the transcription...

You're all welcome! :) LOL

No, you can just jump right in! If you post often enough, people will get to know you quickly.

Welcome! ;)

That's a good question, and it's hard to know how someone had time to scatter pictures and put all that stuff on the mailbox, but it might have only taken seconds if the wind was blowing and they tossed the pictures into the air to scatter them.

If Drew is out of town right now, why would they be watching the neighborhood? They are probably watching him wherever he is.

I hope so...but I doubt it. I work in "the system" and with victims. Excuse me if I sound "jaded". :angel:

I don't think Drew is worried about any whackjobs because he knows he's the one responsible for Stacy's disappearance. And I also think that he's cocky enough to believe he is a cop! A protector! and no one can get to his kids. If he was a normal person, he would realize how in danger they are!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back