Belize - Gregory Faull, 52, shot to death, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, 11 Nov 2012

Note from John:

I have been forcibly separated from sam

Amy is with her

Both are coming as per sam’s request. Amy fears for her life in Belize. More in Miami. Taking off

I am terrified for John, once he lands the feds could take him in to custody and turn him right around and send him back to Belize where he wont live very long. I sure hope whoever is in charge understands this clearly, John is a wanted man there and they will stop at nothing to silence him now especially since he started that blog of his, they are not happy with John Mcafee. I seriously think Belize may file charges now even if they have nothing, just to force the hand of the US to extradite him and honor their extradition agreement.

Yikes. Pray for John.

A note from John's representative just now:

Please don’t mob the hotel everyone. John will not speak to anyone right now. And there is little the public can do at the moment. John was forcibly separated from Sam in Guatemala, and made to get on a plane to Miami. It is believed that the Belize Govt is trying to take her.

Below is the dramatic first post John made after he took a taxi from the airport to The Beacon Hotel.
southbeach.jpg

This is all just so insane it is almost unbelievable, the twists and strange turns just keep coming.

I think John's everyday life would make for an interesting reality show, a movie and book for sure, something along the lines of "Mcafee Upclose: Unprotected and Viral." Which can mean all sorts of **** on different levels especially with all these girls he sleeps around with LOL.

I believe Dateline NBC is covering the case next Friday evening.

Software tycoon John McAfee's $500,000 Belize island home burns down in 'suspicious circumstances'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...land-home-burns-suspicious-circumstances.html

I've come to see McAffee as one big sicko.

Some say it began a week ago Friday when the man who practically invented Internet security, John McAfee, shot his dogs.

On November 9, McAfee told police someone poisoned four of his dogs. Tiffany said to put them out of their misery he shot each one in the head and buried them.

Then two days later someone shot Faull in the head in his own living room. A 9mm shell was found on the second step on the first floor, and Faull was found dead on the second floor.

So five days ago they dug up his dogs. I found the partially exposed graves next to a trash pit in the back behind his priceless ocean view. The flies led me there. I asked a caretaker if he was here when the police came for them. "Yes" he said, then added another tick up the strange-o-meter by revealing, "They cut off their heads."

Since only the heads had bullets, the investigators put the rest of the remains back in the holes, then hurriedly and poorly recovered them.

A source close to the investigation said authorities probably want to see if the slugs in the dogs match the one in Faull.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/18/world/americas/belize-mcafee-enclave

I wonder if it is even worth $500K and if he had insurance on it. But I wouldn't doubt one of his enemies did it.

McAfee’s real estate history a saga of loss
http://blog.sfgate.com/ontheblock/2012/11/29/mcafees-real-estate-history-a-saga-of-loss/

The current issue of Psychology Today features an article called "Dancing With A Madman", about Mcafee from the perspective of a writer who has followed the tycoon since 2007:

"One thing I'm certain of: When you try to tell the tale of a master manipulator, don't be sure you'll ever have the last word."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman

Ya ... but John's comes / used to come with a 30-day FREE Trial disk ... :D

It's a good story. I don't believe that he would allow the reporter to see or describe a vehicle he had any intention of keeping. If he says it's a big SUV with police style lights and such, I'm more likely to believe its a plain white older model with peeling bumper stickers from AARP, Grand Canyon, and a random breed of lapdog.

So when's the movie coming out and who would play the part of McAfee?

I think this guy is a brilliant paranoid. (admittedly not an unheard of combination) Based on other things I've read/watched he strikes me as a narcissist. I'm guessing that he likes the notoriety and that is why he is speaking to this reporter. I'm curious as to the age of his wife, as his 'girlfriends' in Belize seemed very, very young.

I really find it difficult to believe that he didn't have someone murder his neighbor in Belize. And lost in all this is the murder victim and what the murder victim's family and friends have been going through.

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back