Benjamin Morse Archer – The Charley Project
Benjamin Morse Archer
  • Missing Since 03/02/2016
  • Missing From Delaware City, Delaware
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 02/21/1984 (35)
  • Age 32 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 160 - 175 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A green and white polo shirt, gray yoga pants and either camouflage-print rubber boots or barefoot.
  • Medical Conditions Archer is in need of medical attention for unspecified reasons.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, brown eyes. Archer's nickname is Ben. At the time of his disappearance, his hair was longer than shown in the above photos.
Details of Disappearance
Archer was last seen at DuPont State Park in Delaware on March 2, 2016. He has never been heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, Archer had no phone, money or identification. His family describes him as a compassionate man and states he has a very shy temperament. Archer enjoys music and photography. His case remains unsolved."

Dec 12, 2018
I created this^ video to help get the word out about my son Benjamin Morse Archer, missing since March 2, 2016. It is set to two songs we loved and all sang together a lot, "Wheel in the Sky" and "Lights" both by Journey. I used photos from his life, from age -3 months when I was pregnant with him in Kenosha, WI, to the last photo of him I took and the last place he was seen. It includes many photos he shared with me for under1000skies. Another I play often when I think of him that helps is "Don't Stop Believing." I won't. Please share with your social media if you like or friends. *I appreciate every single person who has shared Ben's poster, sent prayers and good thoughts, and kind notes of encouragement over the years.* I'll never be able to repay you, but I promise to continue to pay your kindness forward. With so much gratitude, ♥. Niki Flow National Missing Person's Case File https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/... Photos from 5:37 to 6:54 are from his trip in 2015 to parks all over the USA. Details here: https://simbi.com/michele-o-toole/cit... 7:03 was the last place he was seen, c.Noon, Dupont State Park, Delaware City, DE on March 2, 2016. Ben took this picture while we were on a walk there together a few days before he disappeared. 7:12 is contact information. *On February 21st* Ben's 35th birthday, I'm kicking of a year of SAoK (Small Acts of Kindness) called Buttons for Benjamin. The three-year anniversary of his disappearance is coming up on March 2, 20176. For more info: https://under1000skies.wordpress.com/...

Benjamin looks like a friendly, vibrant man. I hope his family gets (good) answers very soon.

For clarification, was the State Park walking distance from his home, or what were the logisitics?

Benjamin looks like a friendly, vibrant man. I hope his family gets (good) answers very soon.

For clarification, was the State Park walking distance from his home, or what were the logisitics?
I found a few videos on the unfoundpodcast. Was only able to view part of one showing a map of the Delaware City park area & where he lived. They are a short distance apart, within walking distance.

As you can see from the map pic, DE City is surrounded by marshes & waterways. The C&D canal & the Delaware River. The Reedy Point Bridge that crosses the canal is directly next to the town, is certainly within walking distance, & is 135' at its tallest point.
Wikipedia link
Reedy Point Bridge - Wikipedia

Still missing...

<<According to his mother, Ben was diagnosed with social anxiety. He did not accept this label. And he decided to “cure” it. So, he took a job as a door-to-door salesman for Verizon. He became one of their top salesmen in months. He hated sales, but he did it to get over social anxiety. He put everything into something once he made a decision. Ben’s mom says she admires that so much about him.

Ben’s mother describes him.

“When my oldest son was born, he was very big (10’3/2″) and very long (22”) and the first thing the doctor said when he emerged was, “My God! Look at the size of that head!” After five hours of labor, sans any kind of drugs whatsoever, my overwhelming emotion was relief, yet I watched as everyone crowded around to see him. My son then made his first spectacular mark on the world and bit down hard on the doctor’s finger (maybe in protest to the aforesaid exclamation). This is how he has been ever since, seizing the day with both jaws and holding tight, “sucking the marrow” out of life. I knew he was going to be special, but I never dreamed he’d grow up to be the talented musician, artist, writer, empathic listener, totally cool and utterly fabulous young man he is today. Seventeen now, a gift to the world, especially mine, and I just want thank him here by telling him all these things (and probably embarrassing him silly). I love you, Ben-jammin! (By the way, thank you for biting that doctor’s finger. Silly twit wouldn’t give me any drugs.) “>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back